Castellammare di Stabia
in Province of Naples of Campania, Italy
- Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport (16 mi)
- Salerno / Pontecagnano Airport (23 mi)
- Foggia / Gino Lisa Airport (74 mi)
- Frosinone Military Airport (90 mi)
- Latina Airport (101 mi)
- Pescara International Airport (121 mi)
- Bari / Palese International Airport (122 mi)
- Ciampino Airport (124 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (139 mi)
- Palermo / Punta Raisi Airport (190 mi)
- Archaeological Areas of Pompei, Herculaneum and Torre Annunziata (Unesco heritage, 3 mi)
- Costiera Amalfitana (Unesco heritage, 7 mi)
- Historic Centre of Naples (Unesco heritage, 16 mi)
- 18th-Century Royal Palace at Caserta with the Park, the Aqueduct of Vanvitelli, and the San Leucio Complex (Unesco heritage, 27 mi)
- Cilento and Vallo di Diano National Park with the Archeological Sites of Paestum and Velia, and the Certosa di Padula (Unesco heritage, 50 mi)
- Villa Adriana (Tivoli) (Unesco heritage, 124 mi)
- Villa d'Este, Tivoli (Unesco heritage, 124 mi)
- Panorama sul Golfo (observation point, (14 mi)
- Acquario Della Stazione Zoologica Di Napoli (zoo, (16 mi)
- Landscape from Mount Solaro in Chair Lift (observation point, (18 mi)
- Via Krupp (observation point, (17 mi)
- Belvedere Punta Nasone (observation point, (10 mi)
- Valle dell'Orso (amusement park, (7 mi)
- Valle dell'Avventura (amusement park, (7 mi)
- Strada panoramica per Sorrento (observation point, (1 mi)
- Torre dello Ziro (observation point, (8 mi)
- Panorama Costiera Amalfitana (observation point, (8 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 40.702 and 14.487 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 40° 42' 7" and E 14° 29' 12"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 12:02 PM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:37 am and 8:36 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2022-07-06 08:18:31
Explore Castellammare di Stabia
Castellammare di Stabia in Province of Naples (Campania) with it's 65,730 inhabitants is a city in Italy about 131 mi (or 212 km) south-east of Rome, the country's capital.
Local time in Castellammare di Stabia is now 12:02 PM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 10 airports in the vicinity of Castellammare di Stabia, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport in a distance of 16 mi (or 26 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is Archaeological Areas of Pompei, Herculaneum and Torre Annunziata in a distance of 3 mi (or 5 km), North. We found 10 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. If you need a place to sleep, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Santa Maria La Carita, Piazza-Tralia-Pendolo, Gragnano, Pimonte and Casola di Napoli. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 32°C / 90 °F
|Morning Temperature||26°C / 79 °F|
|Evening Temperature||29°C / 85 °F|
|Night Temperature||28°C / 82 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1015 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 6 km/h (4 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Thursday, 7th of July 2022
31°C (88 °F)
26°C (80 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Friday, 8th of July 2022
31°C (87 °F)
24°C (75 °F)
Light rain, fresh breeze, clear sky.
Saturday, 9th of July 2022
29°C (85 °F)
25°C (77 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Grand Hotel La Sonrisa
Miramare Stabia Hotel
Towers Hotel Stabiae Sorrento Coast
Le Zagare Grand Hotel
La Panoramica Grand Hotel
La Medusa Grand Hotel
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Annunci alla Stazione di Castellammare di Stabia
Questa Stazione ha 3 binari, più 1 non più in uso e coperto da molte erbacce (il quarto, sempre tronco), quindi in tutto 4. La Stazione è di testa: vi partono treni per Torre Annunziata...
Processione di fratiell e surell castellammare di stabia rione tavernola 2014
Processione di fratiell e surell castellammare di stabia rione tavernola di Catello Ambrosio Cinciniello 2014,
Castellammare di Stabia su Buongiorno Regione (12 marzo 2014)
La giornalista Antonella Fracchiolla propone un viaggio alla riscoperta delle bellezze storico artistiche della città di Castellammare di Stabia.
2014-08-27 Immersione al Banco di Santa Croce, Castellammare di Stabia
Gorgonie, banchi di sardine, cernie, aquila di mare.
30° anniversario Inter Club Castellammare di Stabia
14 Marzo 2015 festeggiamenti per il 30° anniversario dell'Inter Club Castellammare di Stabia.
Marina Militare - Mostra della Marina Militare a Castellammare di Stabia
A Castellammare di Stabia (Napoli), fino al 15 dicembre 2013, nel "Palazzetto del Mare" è stata aperta al pubblico la mostra della Marina Militare. L'esposizione, allestita all'insegna del...
08/12/2012 Festa dell'Immacolata - Castellammare di Stabia
www.crazywasps.it - Festa dell' Immacolata a Castellammare di Stabia.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
The Sarno, known as Sarnus to the Romans, is a stream that passes through Pompeii to the south of the Italian city of Naples. It is considered the most polluted river in Europe. as the result of industrial waste. It flows about 24 km (38.6 miles) from the base of Mt. Sarno to the Bay of Naples collecting water from the Solofrana and Cavaiola tributaries during the course of its flow. It is still partially used for irrigation, as well as the transportation of goods and fishing.
Stadio Romeo Menti (Castellammare di Stabia)
Stadio Romeo Menti is a football stadium in Castellammare di Stabia, Italy. It is currently the home ground of S.S. Juve Stabia. The stadium holds 12,800 and was opened in 1984.
Wasps Stabia Rugby
The Wasps Stabia Rugby are a rugby union club in the town of Castellammare di Stabia, near Naples, Italy.
Stabiae was an ancient Roman town, located close to the modern town of Castellammare di Stabia approximately 4.5 km southwest of Pompeii. It was positioned on a 50 m high headland overlooking the Gulf of Naples. Being only 16 kilometres from Mount Vesuvius, this seaside resort was largely destroyed by two metres of tephra ash in 79 AD. Originally a small port, by the 6th century BC Stabiae had already been overshadowed by the much larger port at Pompeii.
62 Pompeii earthquake
The 62 Pompeii earthquake occurred on 5 February. It had an estimated magnitude of between 5 and 6 and a maximum intensity of XI or X on the Mercalli intensity scale. The towns of Pompeii and Herculaneum were severely damaged. The earthquake may have been a precursor to the eruption of Mount Vesuvius in AD 79 that destroyed the same two towns.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Castellammare di Stabia.
- Santa Maria La Carita
- Casola di Napoli
- Piazza Roma
- Sant'Antonio Abate
- Torre Annunziata
- Vico Equense
- Piano di Sorrento
- San Michele
- Sant'Egidio del Monte Albino
- San Marzano sul Sarno
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Estàbia, Stabie, Castellammare di Stabia, Stabiae, Castellammare, Кастеламаре ди Стабија