in Cologne District of North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
- Aachen-Merzbrück Airport (11 mi)
- Norvenich Airport (15 mi)
- Geilenkirchen Airport (22 mi)
- Maastricht Aachen Airport (29 mi)
- Cologne Bonn Airport (35 mi)
- Mönchengladbach Airport (36 mi)
- Liège Airport (41 mi)
- Düsseldorf International Airport (43 mi)
- Bitburg Airport (54 mi)
- Luxembourg-Findel International Airport (76 mi)
- Aachen Cathedral (Unesco heritage, 13 mi)
- Castles of Augustusburg and Falkenlust at Brühl (Unesco heritage, 25 mi)
- Cologne Cathedral (Unesco heritage, 30 mi)
- Zollverein Coal Mine Industrial Complex in Essen (Unesco heritage, 61 mi)
- Roman Monuments, Cathedral of St Peter and Church of Our Lady in Trier (Unesco heritage, 68 mi)
- Upper Middle Rhine Valley (Unesco heritage, 69 mi)
- City of Luxembourg: its Old Quarters and Fortifications (Unesco heritage, 77 mi)
- Völklingen Ironworks (Unesco heritage, 104 mi)
- Rietveld Schröderhuis (Rietveld Schröder House) (Unesco heritage, 108 mi)
- Mill Network at Kinderdijk-Elshout (Unesco heritage, 109 mi)
- Golf Club Mergelhof (Golf course, 18 mi)
- Golf Blue Green Durbuy (Golf course, 20 mi)
- GaiaZoo (zoo, (18 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 50.717 and 6.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 50° 43' 0" and E 6° 22' 0"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 05:04 PM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Berlin
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:46 am and 4:50 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Hürtgenwald in Cologne District (North Rhine-Westphalia) with it's 8,876 residents is a town located in Germany about 327 mi (or 526 km) south-west of Berlin, the country's capital place.
Time in Hürtgenwald is now 05:04 PM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Berlin with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 10 airports nearby Hürtgenwald, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Germany is Aachen-Merzbrück Airport in a distance of 11 mi (or 17 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Germany is Aachen Cathedral in a distance of 13 mi (or 21 km), West. Also, if you like the game of golf, there are several options within driving distance. We collected 1 points of interest near this location. Need some hints on where to stay? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Being here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Langerwehe, Inden, Kreuzau, Simmerath and Dueren. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 3°C / 38 °F
|Morning Temperature||2°C / 36 °F|
|Evening Temperature||2°C / 35 °F|
|Night Temperature||3°C / 37 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1002 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 6 km/h (4 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 99% of sky|
|General Conditions||Overcast clouds|
Thursday, 14th of November 2019
2°C (36 °F)
-1°C (31 °F)
Overcast clouds, gentle breeze.
Friday, 15th of November 2019
3°C (37 °F)
0°C (33 °F)
Light snow, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Saturday, 16th of November 2019
4°C (39 °F)
-0°C (31 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Land-gut-Hotel Zum Alten Forsthaus
Rotes Einhorn Garni
Der Seehof Hotel und Restaurant
Im Waldhotel Wiesengrund
Hotel am See
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Halloween im Hürtgenwald
Eight lone wolves of the Resistance gathered together to capture a Portal far, far away. This is their story! Soundsource: https://www.youtube.com/user/LearnToFilm.
1 SK Lauf OR8e West Hürtgenwald
Am 15 und 16 Juni fand der erste SK Lauf OR8e 2013 in Hürtgenwald statt. Gleichzeitig anhand einer gemischten Wertung bekamen auch die BL Cup Fahrer ihre Wertungspunkte für den Cup.
Phoenix PC 9, Airshow in Hürtgenwald 2014
My Phoenix PC 9 flown in Hürtgenwald, Germany, August 24, 2014. Wingspan 1,73 m Electric power: 6S Lipo, 5000 mAh Current max. 60 Amp. Optotronic lights Motor and ESC D-Power (Derkum, ...
Dieses Dokument ist Teil des Projekts Multimedia-Historyguide der Konejung Stiftung: Kultur. Auf sechs Themenschleifen des „Historisch-literarischen Wanderweges ® Hürtgenwald 1938 -1947"...
Schwarze Sonne über Hürtgenwald
Irres Naturschauspiel über Hürtgen. Einige hundert Stare kamen tagelang immer bei Sonnenuntergang zu einer riesigen, wogenden Wolke zusammen und kreisten über Hürtgen, bevor sie sich wie...
Dieses Dokument ist Teil des Projekts Multimedia-Historyguide der Konejung Stiftung: Kultur. Auf sechs Themenschleifen des „Historisch-literarischen Wanderweges ® Hürtgenwald 1938 -...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Battle of Hürtgen Forest
The Battle of Hürtgen Forest is the name given to the series of fierce battles fought between U.S. and German forces during World War II in the Hürtgen Forest, which became the longest battle on German ground during World War II, and the longest single battle the U.S. Army has ever fought. The battles took place from 19 September 1944 to 10 February 1945, over barely 50 sq mi, east of the Belgian–German border. The U.S.
These districts belong to Hürtgenwald.Popular in vicinity
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Hürtgenwald.
Schevenhütte › North-East: Wehebachtal und Leyberg, Schevenhütte (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This is a wider card with supporting text below as a natural lead-in to additional content. This content is a little bit longer.
Nabucco - Oper Von Giuseppe Verdi - Open Air
Starting at: 09:30 pm (21:30).
More Information: eventful.com.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Hürtgenwald, Хюртгенвальд, Хиртгенвалд, Гюртгенвальд, 许尔特根瓦尔德