in Lower Saxony, Germany
- Braunschweig Wolfsburg Airport (16 mi)
- Celle Airport (29 mi)
- Hannover Airport (30 mi)
- Oschersleben Airport (43 mi)
- Magdeburg Airport (60 mi)
- Kassel-Calden Airport (65 mi)
- Bremen Airport (85 mi)
- Erfurt Airport (89 mi)
- Hamburg-Finkenwerder Airport (94 mi)
- Hamburg Airport (100 mi)
- Leipzig Halle Airport (100 mi)
- Münster Osnabrück Airport (108 mi)
- St Mary's Cathedral and St Michael's Church at Hildesheim (Unesco heritage, 12 mi)
- Fagus Factory in Alfeld (Unesco heritage, 23 mi)
- Mines of Rammelsberg, Historic Town of Goslar and Upper Harz Water Management System (Unesco heritage, 26 mi)
- Carolingian Westwork and Civitas Corvey (Unesco heritage, 45 mi)
- Collegiate Church, Castle and Old Town of Quedlinburg (Unesco heritage, 48 mi)
- Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe (Unesco heritage, 70 mi)
- Wartburg Castle (Unesco heritage, 85 mi)
- Town Hall and Roland on the Marketplace of Bremen (Unesco heritage, 86 mi)
- Bauhaus and its Sites in Weimar and Dessau (Unesco heritage, 96 mi)
- Classical Weimar (Unesco heritage, 96 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 52.189 and 10.232 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 52° 11' 20" and E 10° 13' 56"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 09:05 PM (Thursday)
- Timezone: Europe/Berlin
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 8:19 am and 4:06 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Söhlde in Lower Saxony with it's 8,361 inhabitants is a city in Germany about 136 mi (or 219 km) west of Berlin, the country's capital.
Local time in Söhlde is now 09:05 PM (Thursday). The local timezone is named Europe / Berlin with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 12 airports in the vicinity of Söhlde, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Germany is Braunschweig Wolfsburg Airport in a distance of 16 mi (or 26 km), North-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Germany is St Mary's Cathedral and St Michael's Church at Hildesheim in a distance of 12 mi (or 20 km), West. If you need a place to sleep, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Burgdorf, Lengede, Ilsede, Baddeckenstedt and Elbe. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 5°C / 42 °F
|Morning Temperature||4°C / 40 °F|
|Evening Temperature||2°C / 36 °F|
|Night Temperature||1°C / 33 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1002 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 6 km/h (4 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 98% of sky|
|General Conditions||Overcast clouds|
Friday, 13th of December 2019
3°C (38 °F)
4°C (38 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, overcast clouds.
Saturday, 14th of December 2019
6°C (43 °F)
3°C (37 °F)
Light rain, fresh breeze, broken clouds.
Sunday, 15th of December 2019
5°C (42 °F)
2°C (36 °F)
Light rain, fresh breeze, broken clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Eine YAK-50 in Rotenburg-Wümme - http://www.jak-52.de
Eine YAK-50 auf dem Flugplatz Rotenburg-Wümme (http://edxq.de) --------------------------- Das Jak-Team Wümme ist ein lockerer Zusammenschluss flugbegeisterter Jakpiloten vom Flugplatz...
Nordassel vom Auto aus
Einmal hinein in das Dorf, kreuz und quer drin herumgefahren und dann wieder hinaus.
Castrum Steynbrugge (Burg Steinbrück) Bilderreise durch den Palas
Für alle, die noch nie im Inneren des Palas der Burg Steinbrück (Castrum Steynbrugge) waren und gerne einen ersten Blick erhaschen wollen...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Söhlde.
This is a wider card with supporting text below as a natural lead-in to additional content. This content is a little bit longer.
Mirja Boes & Die Honkey Donkeys - Auf Wiedersehen! Hallo!
Starting at: 08:30 pm (20:30).
More Information: eventful.com.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Söhlde, Зёльде, Зелде, 瑟赫尔德