in Hlavní město Praha, Czechia
- Ruzyně International Airport (11 mi)
- Pardubice Airport (60 mi)
- Karlovy Vary International Airport (68 mi)
- Mariánské Lázně Airport (74 mi)
- Dresden Airport (85 mi)
- Altenburg-Nobitz Airport (109 mi)
- Linz Airport (120 mi)
- Cottbus-Drewitz Airport (133 mi)
- Leipzig Halle Airport (138 mi)
- Vienna International Airport (162 mi)
- Berlin-Schönefeld International Airport (171 mi)
- Historic Centre of Prague (Unesco heritage, 9 mi)
- Kutná Hora: Historical Town Centre with the Church of St Barbara and the Cathedral of Our Lady at Sedlec (Unesco heritage, 39 mi)
- Holašovice Historical Village Reservation (Unesco heritage, 70 mi)
- Historic Centre of Telč (Unesco heritage, 72 mi)
- Pilgrimage Church of St John of Nepomuk at Zelená Hora (Unesco heritage, 74 mi)
- Dresden Elbe Valley (Unesco heritage, 78 mi)
- Historic Centre of Český Krumlov (Unesco heritage, 80 mi)
- Jewish Quarter and St Procopius' Basilica in Třebíč (Unesco heritage, 84 mi)
- Muskauer Park / Park Mużakowski (Unesco heritage, 112 mi)
- Wachau Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 120 mi)
- Zoo Praha (zoo, (10 mi)
- Indonéská džungle (zoo, (10 mi)
- Petřínská rozhledna (observation point, (8 mi)
- Prague Zoo (zoo, (10 mi)
- Mod (observation point, (7 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 49.967 and 14.394 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 49° 58' 0" and E 14° 23' 40"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Koruna - CZK
- Spoken languages:
- Czech, Slovak
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 09:49 PM (Sunday)
- Timezone: Europe/Prague
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:02 am and 6:41 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,2 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Czech Republic.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Czechia. Last Update: 2023-10-01 08:16:18
Záběhlice in Hlavní město Praha is a town in Czechia a little south of Prague, the country's capital city.
Current time in Záběhlice is now 09:49 PM (Sunday). The local timezone is named Europe / Prague with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports near Záběhlice, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Czechia is Ruzyně International Airport in a distance of 11 mi (or 18 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Czechia is Historic Centre of Prague in a distance of 9 mi (or 14 km), North. We discovered 5 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. Looking for a place to stay? we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Prague, Usti nad Labem, Grossschonau, Olbersdorf and Hainewalde. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 20°C / 68 °F
|Morning Temperature||11°C / 52 °F|
|Evening Temperature||22°C / 71 °F|
|Night Temperature||16°C / 60 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1025 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 7 km/h (4 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Broken clouds, covering 75% of sky|
|General Conditions||Broken clouds|
Monday, 2nd of October 2023
23°C (73 °F)
17°C (63 °F)
Broken clouds, light breeze.
Tuesday, 3rd of October 2023
24°C (75 °F)
19°C (67 °F)
Light rain, fresh breeze, scattered clouds.
Wednesday, 4th of October 2023
14°C (58 °F)
12°C (54 °F)
Light rain, fresh breeze, scattered clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Chateau St. Havel - Wellness Superior
Occidental Praha - part of Barcelo Hotel Group
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Tatra 603 na Zbraslav-Jiloviste 2013
Tatra 603 vybavená ejektorovým chlazením (viz.:http://cs.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vzduchov%C3%A9_chlazen%C3%AD_spalovac%C3%ADch_motor%C5%AF#Ejektorov.C3.A9_chlazen.C3.AD) na závodu ...
Svatební dům Zbraslav přehlídka AGNES Bridal na veletrhu SVATEBNÍ DNY 2013.wmv
Na svatebním veletrhu Svatební dny 2013 jsme se zůčastnili módní přehlídky svatebních šatů AGNES Bridal s novou kolekcí Moolight a šatů pro družičky zhotovené v naši krejčovské...
18. ročník Vánoční turnaj LTC Judo Zbraslav 2012 HDV_0029
Jako každoročně, i letos se turnaj velmi vydařil a viděli jsme pěkné výkony domácích i hostů.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Zbraslav is a municipal district and cadastral area of Prague. The southernmost district of Prague, it lies on the Vltava River in the national administrative district (správní obvod) of Prague 16. The former independent municipality of Zbraslav is now one of two cadastral areas in the Prague-Zbraslav Municipal District (Městská část Praha-Zbraslav). The other is Lahovice. Zbraslav was founded in 1118.
Ohrobec is a village and municipality in Prague-West District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic.
Vrané nad Vltavou
Vrané nad Vltavou is a village and municipality in Prague-West District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic.
Zvole (Prague-West District)
Zvole (Prague-West District) is a village and municipality in Prague-West District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic.
Modrany is a village and municipality in the Komárno District in the Nitra Region of south-west Slovakia.
St. George's Convent, Prague
The Convent of Saint George was a Benedictine convent located in the Prague Castle in the Czech Republic. Founded in 973, the convent was next to the seat of ecclesiastical and state power in Bohemia and occasionally the entire Holy Roman Empire, and played an important historical role. Although no longer active, the convent's building and the attached Bascilica dedicated to Saint George still exist; the building now houses the Czech National Gallery's collection of 19th century Bohemian art.
These districts belong to Záběhlice.Other districts
These are districts that are close by, but belong to a different city than Záběhlice.Popular in vicinity
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Záběhlice.
- Usti nad Labem
- Ceske Budejovice
Praha - Zbraslav: Zbraslavské Square, Praha - Zbraslav (source)
Praha - Modřany: Modřany, Praha - Modřany (source)
Točna: Prague from Tocna, Točna (source)
Praha 16 › East: Biotop Radotín, Praha 16 (source)
Praha - Točná › North-West: Praha − Tocna Airport (LKTC), Praha - Točná (source)
Nové Dvory: Kamýk, Nové Dvory (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.