in Okres Praha-Západ of Central Bohemia, Czechia
- Ruzyně International Airport (13 mi)
- Pardubice Airport (58 mi)
- Karlovy Vary International Airport (70 mi)
- Mariánské Lázně Airport (76 mi)
- Dresden Airport (87 mi)
- Straubing Airport (112 mi)
- Linz Airport (119 mi)
- Cottbus-Drewitz Airport (135 mi)
- Leipzig Halle Airport (141 mi)
- Vienna International Airport (159 mi)
- Berlin-Schönefeld International Airport (173 mi)
- Historic Centre of Prague (Unesco heritage, 10 mi)
- Kutná Hora: Historical Town Centre with the Church of St Barbara and the Cathedral of Our Lady at Sedlec (Unesco heritage, 37 mi)
- Holašovice Historical Village Reservation (Unesco heritage, 68 mi)
- Historic Centre of Telč (Unesco heritage, 69 mi)
- Pilgrimage Church of St John of Nepomuk at Zelená Hora (Unesco heritage, 72 mi)
- Historic Centre of Český Krumlov (Unesco heritage, 78 mi)
- Dresden Elbe Valley (Unesco heritage, 80 mi)
- Jewish Quarter and St Procopius' Basilica in Třebíč (Unesco heritage, 82 mi)
- Muskauer Park / Park Mużakowski (Unesco heritage, 114 mi)
- Wachau Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 118 mi)
- Zoo Praha (zoo, (12 mi)
- Indonéská džungle (zoo, (12 mi)
- Petřínská rozhledna (observation point, (10 mi)
- Prague Zoo (zoo, (12 mi)
- Mod (observation point, (8 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 49.942 and 14.432 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 49° 56' 30" and E 14° 25' 55"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Koruna - CZK
- Spoken languages:
- Czech, Slovak
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 01:12 AM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Europe/Prague
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 4:54 am and 9:07 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,3 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Czech Republic.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Czechia. Last Update: 2020-06-05 07:22:31
Delve into Ohrobec
Ohrobec in Okres Praha-Západ (Central Bohemia) with it's 703 habitants is located in Czechia a little south of Prague, the country's capital town.
Current time in Ohrobec is now 01:12 AM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Europe / Prague with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports close to Ohrobec, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Czechia is Ruzyně International Airport in a distance of 13 mi (or 22 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Czechia is Historic Centre of Prague in a distance of 10 mi (or 16 km), North. We encountered 5 points of interest near this location. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Prague, Usti nad Labem, Ceske Budejovice, Grossschonau and Olbersdorf. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 18°C / 65 °F
|Morning Temperature||18°C / 65 °F|
|Evening Temperature||17°C / 63 °F|
|Night Temperature||13°C / 55 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||998 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 10 km/h (6 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Scattered clouds, covering 46% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Saturday, 6th of June 2020
17°C (63 °F)
14°C (58 °F)
Light rain, moderate breeze, overcast clouds.
Sunday, 7th of June 2020
15°C (59 °F)
12°C (54 °F)
Moderate rain, calm, overcast clouds.
Monday, 8th of June 2020
12°C (54 °F)
10°C (50 °F)
Heavy intensity rain, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Camp Prager Pension
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
krab poustevník mění ulitu (hermit crab shell change)
Coenobita clypeatus, leden 2010, kolem jedenácté večerní, Dolní Břežany.
Eine Reise nach Prag im September 2011
Wir waren im September 2011 vier Tage in Prag - Kurzversion - ausführliche Variante in Planung.
PYGMEJOVÉ - co o nich nevíte (2008)
Krátký... Ehm. Dokument rozhodně ne, takže... dalo by se říct... Kátký referát o kmenech pygmejů žijících ve střední Africe.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Měchenice is a village on the left bank of Vltava river in the Czech Republic, in Central Bohemian Region, 25 km south from centre of Prague. It is one of the oldest settlements in Bohemia. The first written notice comes from the year 999 when the prince Boleslav II of Bohemia donated Měchenice to the Sázavský Klášter. In the year 1927 was found AFK, in the year 1985 the Tennis Club.
Březová-Oleško is a village and municipality in Prague-West District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic.
Dolní Břežany is a village and municipality in Prague-West District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic.
Ohrobec is a village and municipality in Prague-West District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic.
Okrouhlo is a village and municipality in Prague-West District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic.
Vrané nad Vltavou
Vrané nad Vltavou is a village and municipality in Prague-West District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic.
Zvole (Prague-West District)
Zvole (Prague-West District) is a village and municipality in Prague-West District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Ohrobec.
- Usti nad Labem
- Ceske Budejovice
Praha - Zbraslav: Zbraslavské Square, Praha - Zbraslav (source)
Točna: Prague from Tocna, Točna (source)
Praha - Točná › North-West: Praha − Tocna Airport (LKTC), Praha - Točná (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This is a wider card with supporting text below as a natural lead-in to additional content. This content is a little bit longer.
K.Sandra - Coombal
Starting at: 02:00 am (02:00).
More Information: eventful.com.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: