in Okres Praha-Západ of Central Bohemia, Czechia
- Ruzyně International Airport (8 mi)
- Pardubice Airport (63 mi)
- Karlovy Vary International Airport (64 mi)
- Mariánské Lázně Airport (71 mi)
- Dresden Airport (83 mi)
- Altenburg-Nobitz Airport (105 mi)
- Linz Airport (121 mi)
- Cottbus-Drewitz Airport (132 mi)
- Leipzig Halle Airport (135 mi)
- Berlin-Schönefeld International Airport (169 mi)
- Berlin-Tegel International Airport (183 mi)
- Historic Centre of Prague (Unesco heritage, 8 mi)
- Kutná Hora: Historical Town Centre with the Church of St Barbara and the Cathedral of Our Lady at Sedlec (Unesco heritage, 42 mi)
- Holašovice Historical Village Reservation (Unesco heritage, 71 mi)
- Historic Centre of Telč (Unesco heritage, 75 mi)
- Dresden Elbe Valley (Unesco heritage, 76 mi)
- Pilgrimage Church of St John of Nepomuk at Zelená Hora (Unesco heritage, 77 mi)
- Historic Centre of Český Krumlov (Unesco heritage, 81 mi)
- Jewish Quarter and St Procopius' Basilica in Třebíč (Unesco heritage, 88 mi)
- Muskauer Park / Park Mużakowski (Unesco heritage, 111 mi)
- Wachau Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 123 mi)
- Zoo Praha (zoo, (10 mi)
- Indonéská džungle (zoo, (10 mi)
- Petřínská rozhledna (observation point, (7 mi)
- Prague Zoo (zoo, (10 mi)
- Mod (observation point, (8 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 49.987 and 14.327 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 49° 59' 14" and E 14° 19' 35"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Koruna - CZK
- Spoken languages:
- Czech, Slovak
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 05:15 AM (Sunday)
- Timezone: Europe/Prague
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:08 am and 9:08 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,2 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Czech Republic.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Czechia. Last Update: 2020-07-11 07:20:57
Delve into Kosoř
Kosoř in Okres Praha-Západ (Central Bohemia) with it's 714 habitants is located in Czechia a little south-west of Prague, the country's capital town.
Current time in Kosoř is now 05:15 AM (Sunday). The local timezone is named Europe / Prague with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports close to Kosoř, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Czechia is Ruzyně International Airport in a distance of 8 mi (or 13 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Czechia is Historic Centre of Prague in a distance of 8 mi (or 13 km), North-East. We encountered 5 points of interest near this location. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Prague, Usti nad Labem, Rathmannsdorf, Pilsen and Grossschonau. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 21°C / 70 °F
|Morning Temperature||15°C / 58 °F|
|Evening Temperature||18°C / 65 °F|
|Night Temperature||13°C / 55 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1026 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 4 km/h (3 mph) from South|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 6% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Monday, 13th of July 2020
22°C (72 °F)
13°C (56 °F)
Few clouds, light breeze.
Tuesday, 14th of July 2020
24°C (75 °F)
16°C (61 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Wednesday, 15th of July 2020
25°C (77 °F)
16°C (61 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, overcast clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
NH Prague City
HOTEL GOLF SUPERIOR
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Lipence nejsou Osvětim!
Golfové hřiště Prague City Golf v Praze - Lipencích je obehnáno dráty s elektrickým proudem. Tyto nebezpečné dráty například přerušují i nejdelší pražskou cyklotrasu A50....
Petr Špatina v Chatové osadě Nad Jezem
Vzacny to host se u nas ubytoval. Dekujeme za krasny zazitek. www.nadjezem.cz.
Akce HAAF 2009
Malá Pokroková Hudba na III. HarmonicaFestu v Radotíně. Každoročně pořádá HAAF - (Harp Association - Asociace Foukačkářů) www.haaf.cz.
Zápražný, Jiruška, Habanec Radotin Spotcheck / Streetmarket.cz
new plaza in Radotin - Prague afternoon session.
Turnaj ve stolním fotbálku, 11 přihlášených mužstev 1. Zkurvený kolena - Honza + Pavel 2. Vořež ječmeni - Martin + František 3. Rudý koně - Tomáš + Matěj hudba: Pharrell...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Choteč (Prague-West District)
Choteč (Prague-West District) is a village and municipality in Prague-West District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic.
Jesenice (Prague-West District)
Jesenice (Prague-West District) is a village and municipality in Prague-West District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic.
Kosoř is a village and municipality in Prague-West District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic.
Ořech is a village and municipality in Prague-West District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic.
Třebotov is a village and municipality in Prague-West District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic.
Řeporyje is a cadastral area of Prague. Most of it belongs to the municipal district of the same name, the rest belonging to Prague 13. Řeporyje became part of Prague in 1974, before which it was recorded as a městys. The district is situated on Dalejský potok and borders Prokopské údolí to the east. The western part of Řeporyje is an industrial area, marked by the visually prominent silo belonging to Soufflet Agro a.s.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Kosoř.
- Usti nad Labem
- Ceske Budejovice
Praha 16 › East: Biotop Radotín, Praha 16 (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.