in Okres Praha-Západ of Central Bohemia, Czechia
- Ruzyně International Airport (13 mi)
- Pardubice Airport (59 mi)
- Karlovy Vary International Airport (69 mi)
- Mariánské Lázně Airport (75 mi)
- Dresden Airport (88 mi)
- Straubing Airport (111 mi)
- Linz Airport (118 mi)
- Cottbus-Drewitz Airport (135 mi)
- Leipzig Halle Airport (141 mi)
- Vienna International Airport (159 mi)
- Berlin-Schönefeld International Airport (173 mi)
- Historic Centre of Prague (Unesco heritage, 11 mi)
- Kutná Hora: Historical Town Centre with the Church of St Barbara and the Cathedral of Our Lady at Sedlec (Unesco heritage, 38 mi)
- Holašovice Historical Village Reservation (Unesco heritage, 68 mi)
- Historic Centre of Telč (Unesco heritage, 70 mi)
- Pilgrimage Church of St John of Nepomuk at Zelená Hora (Unesco heritage, 72 mi)
- Historic Centre of Český Krumlov (Unesco heritage, 77 mi)
- Dresden Elbe Valley (Unesco heritage, 81 mi)
- Jewish Quarter and St Procopius' Basilica in Třebíč (Unesco heritage, 82 mi)
- Muskauer Park / Park Mużakowski (Unesco heritage, 114 mi)
- Wachau Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 118 mi)
- Zoo Praha (zoo, (13 mi)
- Indonéská džungle (zoo, (13 mi)
- Petřínská rozhledna (observation point, (10 mi)
- Prague Zoo (zoo, (13 mi)
- Mod (observation point, (8 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 49.935 and 14.418 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 49° 56' 4" and E 14° 25' 3"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Koruna - CZK
- Spoken languages:
- Czech, Slovak
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 07:59 PM (Friday)
- Timezone: Europe/Prague
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:20 am and 8:56 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Czech Republic.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Czechia. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Zvole in Okres Praha-Západ (Central Bohemia) with it's 1,114 citizens is a town in Czechia a little south of Prague, the country's capital city.
Current time in Zvole is now 07:59 PM (Friday). The local timezone is named Europe / Prague with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports near Zvole, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Czechia is Ruzyně International Airport in a distance of 13 mi (or 22 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Czechia is Historic Centre of Prague in a distance of 11 mi (or 17 km), North. We discovered 5 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. Looking for a place to stay? we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Prague, Usti nad Labem, Ceske Budejovice, Grossschonau and Olbersdorf. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 26°C / 78 °F
|Morning Temperature||16°C / 61 °F|
|Evening Temperature||25°C / 78 °F|
|Night Temperature||20°C / 68 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1016 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 7 km/h (4 mph) from West|
|Cloud Conditions||Scattered clouds, covering 49% of sky|
|General Conditions||Scattered clouds|
Saturday, 24th of July 2021
28°C (82 °F)
21°C (69 °F)
Scattered clouds, gentle breeze.
Sunday, 25th of July 2021
26°C (78 °F)
18°C (65 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, overcast clouds.
Monday, 26th of July 2021
26°C (79 °F)
19°C (66 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, broken clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
ČSD 434 2186 departs from Vrané nad Vltavou to Dobříš
ČSD "Čtyřkolák" steam locomotive no. 434 2186 departs with its train from Vrané nad Vltavou to Dobříš on 14.9.2013.
ČD 814.225 Vrané nad Vltavou
Odjezd Regionovy (s lakem z dílen Veselí nad Moravou) na vlaku Os 9009 ze stanice Vrané nad Vltavou. Vozidla: 814.225-9 + 814.226-7 Datum: Čt 24. 7. 2014 Autor videa: Dominik Řihák.
Bioni Samp @ Pearl, Vrane n/V, 2014-11-29
Bioni Samp visiting Pearl for his first time https://bionisamp.wordpress.com/
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Zbraslav is a municipal district and cadastral area of Prague. The southernmost district of Prague, it lies on the Vltava River in the national administrative district (správní obvod) of Prague 16. The former independent municipality of Zbraslav is now one of two cadastral areas in the Prague-Zbraslav Municipal District (Městská část Praha-Zbraslav). The other is Lahovice. Zbraslav was founded in 1118.
Měchenice is a village on the left bank of Vltava river in the Czech Republic, in Central Bohemian Region, 25 km south from centre of Prague. It is one of the oldest settlements in Bohemia. The first written notice comes from the year 999 when the prince Boleslav II of Bohemia donated Měchenice to the Sázavský Klášter. In the year 1927 was found AFK, in the year 1985 the Tennis Club.
Březová-Oleško is a village and municipality in Prague-West District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic.
Ohrobec is a village and municipality in Prague-West District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic.
Okrouhlo is a village and municipality in Prague-West District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic.
Vrané nad Vltavou
Vrané nad Vltavou is a village and municipality in Prague-West District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic.
Zvole (Prague-West District)
Zvole (Prague-West District) is a village and municipality in Prague-West District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Zvole.
- Usti nad Labem
- Ceske Budejovice
Praha - Zbraslav: Zbraslavské Square, Praha - Zbraslav (source)
Točna: Prague from Tocna, Točna (source)
Praha - Točná › North-West: Praha − Tocna Airport (LKTC), Praha - Točná (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: