in Praha 13 of Hlavní město Praha, Czechia
- Ruzyně International Airport (5 mi)
- Karlovy Vary International Airport (63 mi)
- Pardubice Airport (63 mi)
- Mariánské Lázně Airport (71 mi)
- Dresden Airport (80 mi)
- Altenburg-Nobitz Airport (103 mi)
- Linz Airport (124 mi)
- Cottbus-Drewitz Airport (129 mi)
- Leipzig Halle Airport (133 mi)
- Berlin-Schönefeld International Airport (166 mi)
- Berlin-Tegel International Airport (180 mi)
- Historic Centre of Prague (Unesco heritage, 6 mi)
- Kutná Hora: Historical Town Centre with the Church of St Barbara and the Cathedral of Our Lady at Sedlec (Unesco heritage, 43 mi)
- Dresden Elbe Valley (Unesco heritage, 73 mi)
- Holašovice Historical Village Reservation (Unesco heritage, 74 mi)
- Historic Centre of Telč (Unesco heritage, 78 mi)
- Pilgrimage Church of St John of Nepomuk at Zelená Hora (Unesco heritage, 79 mi)
- Historic Centre of Český Krumlov (Unesco heritage, 84 mi)
- Jewish Quarter and St Procopius' Basilica in Třebíč (Unesco heritage, 90 mi)
- Muskauer Park / Park Mużakowski (Unesco heritage, 108 mi)
- Wachau Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 126 mi)
- Zoo Praha (zoo, (7 mi)
- Indonéská džungle (zoo, (7 mi)
- Petřínská rozhledna (observation point, (5 mi)
- Prague Zoo (zoo, (7 mi)
- Mod (observation point, (8 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 50.032 and 14.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 50° 1' 54" and E 14° 19' 0"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Koruna - CZK
- Spoken languages:
- Czech, Slovak
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 03:47 AM (Thursday)
- Timezone: Europe/Prague
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:09 am and 6:33 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,2 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Czech Republic.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Czechia. Last Update: 2023-10-04 08:04:33
Řeporyje in Praha 13 (Hlavní město Praha) is a city in Czechia a little south-west of Prague, the country's capital city.
Local time in Řeporyje is now 03:47 AM (Thursday). The local timezone is named Europe / Prague with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports in the vicinity of Řeporyje, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Czechia is Ruzyně International Airport in a distance of 5 mi (or 9 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Czechia is Historic Centre of Prague in a distance of 6 mi (or 10 km), North-East. We discovered 5 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. Looking for a place to stay? we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Prague, Usti nad Labem, Rathmannsdorf, Grossschonau and Struppen. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 16°C / 60 °F
|Morning Temperature||9°C / 47 °F|
|Evening Temperature||16°C / 60 °F|
|Night Temperature||12°C / 53 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1024 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 9 km/h (6 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 99% of sky|
|General Conditions||Overcast clouds|
Friday, 6th of October 2023
17°C (63 °F)
12°C (53 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, few clouds.
Saturday, 7th of October 2023
17°C (63 °F)
18°C (65 °F)
Overcast clouds, fresh breeze.
Sunday, 8th of October 2023
21°C (70 °F)
11°C (53 °F)
Scattered clouds, moderate breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Villa St. Tropez
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Crossfire Gameplay CZ - Red Eye TD w/BLASTER
Vítejte u vůbec prvního herního videa s komentářem na našem kanále. Hráli jsme mapu Red Eye v online hře Crossfire Europe. Tato mapa je nejzajímavější tím, že při každém...
Nemovitosti Praha Západ
http://nemovitostiprahazapad.com Nabízíme k prodeji areál původního statku zrekonstruovaného na sídlo rodinné firmy zabývající se kamionovou dopravou.Areál v současné době lze...
Cybersheep sound system open air party
Sorry for bad quality of the video, but sounds good ;-)... jinak Slivenec Praha kašodrojdní vejmaz ..:-D.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Zličín (Prague Metro)
Zličín is a Prague Metro station and terminus of Line B. Zličín metro station gives direct pedestrian access to the 2004 constructed Metropolis shopping mall, and has zero-fare bus links to the nearby Globus, Tesco and Ikea hypermarkets. The station's metro lines feed into a large shed with direct rail connections to the adjacent Siemens train and tram factory.
Stodůlky (Prague Metro)
Stodůlky is a Prague Metro station on Line B, opened in 1994.
Lužiny (Prague Metro)
Lužiny is a Prague Metro station on Line B.
Hůrka (Prague Metro)
Hůrka is a Prague Metro station on Line B.
Stodůlky,, is a cadastral area (katastrální území) in Prague, Czech Republic. Originally a village (first written mention of which dates from 1159), later municipality (since 1849), it remained a predominantly agricultural settlement until 1960s. Stodůlky became part of Prague in 1974 and large housing estate of Jihozápadní Město gradually arose on fields in vicinity of the old village in late 1970s through mid-1990s.
Ořech is a village and municipality in Prague-West District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic.
Luka (Prague Metro)
Luka is a Prague Metro station on Line B opened in 1994. It is located at Mukařovského street in the suburb of Stodůlky. Luka is a surface type station with an island platform and one staircase exit. The name, which literally means Meadows, is shared with the surrounding housing estate.
Řeporyje is a cadastral area of Prague. Most of it belongs to the municipal district of the same name, the rest belonging to Prague 13. Řeporyje became part of Prague in 1974, before which it was recorded as a městys. The district is situated on Dalejský potok and borders Prokopské údolí to the east. The western part of Řeporyje is an industrial area, marked by the visually prominent silo belonging to Soufflet Agro a.s.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Řeporyje.
- Usti nad Labem
- Ceske Budejovice
Košíře › North-East, Košíře (source)
Prague › West: Buildings, Prague (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: