in Okres Praha-Západ of Central Bohemia, Czechia
- Ruzyně International Airport (10 mi)
- Pardubice Airport (63 mi)
- Karlovy Vary International Airport (64 mi)
- Mariánské Lázně Airport (71 mi)
- Dresden Airport (85 mi)
- Altenburg-Nobitz Airport (106 mi)
- Linz Airport (119 mi)
- Cottbus-Drewitz Airport (134 mi)
- Leipzig Halle Airport (136 mi)
- Vienna International Airport (163 mi)
- Berlin-Schönefeld International Airport (171 mi)
- Historic Centre of Prague (Unesco heritage, 10 mi)
- Kutná Hora: Historical Town Centre with the Church of St Barbara and the Cathedral of Our Lady at Sedlec (Unesco heritage, 42 mi)
- Holašovice Historical Village Reservation (Unesco heritage, 69 mi)
- Historic Centre of Telč (Unesco heritage, 74 mi)
- Pilgrimage Church of St John of Nepomuk at Zelená Hora (Unesco heritage, 77 mi)
- Dresden Elbe Valley (Unesco heritage, 78 mi)
- Historic Centre of Český Krumlov (Unesco heritage, 79 mi)
- Jewish Quarter and St Procopius' Basilica in Třebíč (Unesco heritage, 87 mi)
- Muskauer Park / Park Mużakowski (Unesco heritage, 113 mi)
- Wachau Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 121 mi)
- Zoo Praha (zoo, (12 mi)
- Indonéská džungle (zoo, (12 mi)
- Petřínská rozhledna (observation point, (9 mi)
- Prague Zoo (zoo, (12 mi)
- Mod (observation point, (10 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 49.958 and 14.316 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 49° 57' 28" and E 14° 18' 59"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Koruna - CZK
- Spoken languages:
- Czech, Slovak
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 11:06 PM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Prague
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:44 am and 8:31 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,2 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Czech Republic.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Czechia. Last Update: 2022-08-09 08:03:13
Touring Horní Černošice
Horní Černošice in Okres Praha-Západ (Central Bohemia) is a town located in Czechia a little south-west of Prague, the country's capital place.
Time in Horní Černošice is now 11:06 PM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Prague with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports nearby Horní Černošice, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Czechia is Ruzyně International Airport in a distance of 10 mi (or 16 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Czechia is Historic Centre of Prague in a distance of 10 mi (or 16 km), North-East. We collected 5 points of interest near this location. Need some hints on where to stay? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Being here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Prague, Usti nad Labem, Pilsen, Rathmannsdorf and Ceske Budejovice. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 25°C / 77 °F
|Morning Temperature||15°C / 59 °F|
|Evening Temperature||24°C / 76 °F|
|Night Temperature||16°C / 61 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1025 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 8 km/h (5 mph) from South-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Few clouds, covering 16% of sky|
|General Conditions||Few clouds|
Wednesday, 10th of August 2022
25°C (76 °F)
17°C (62 °F)
Scattered clouds, gentle breeze.
Thursday, 11th of August 2022
26°C (78 °F)
18°C (64 °F)
Scattered clouds, gentle breeze.
Friday, 12th of August 2022
26°C (78 °F)
18°C (64 °F)
Few clouds, gentle breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
HASIČI A ZÁCHRANÁŘI, POCTA ZÁCHRANÁŘŮM - ROK POTÉ 2003
POZVÁNKA NA 130 VÝROČÍ SDH DOBŘICHOVICE KONANÉ 11. 9. 2010 OD 9.00 WWW.HASICI130LET.ESTRANKY.CZ.
Lightning Strikes about 100 m away!
One evening while on Holidays in Czech Republic about 25 Km west from Prague center in town called Jiloviste. Filmed from the local pub balcony and when it struck,it surprised me how close...
Lipence nejsou Osvětim!
Golfové hřiště Prague City Golf v Praze - Lipencích je obehnáno dráty s elektrickým proudem. Tyto nebezpečné dráty například přerušují i nejdelší pražskou cyklotrasu A50....
[HD] MTB Brutal day
Uploaded by 3GuysProducti0n on Sep 3, 2011 http://youtu.be/lJyJw-tzYOw I got an offer from čerwa shoot one cool day at the end of the holidays. We visited the turntable, Franta trail and...
Best Ripped Abs SixPack & Pull-Ups
Best Ripped Abs SixPack & Pull-Ups Want ripped back muscles? Pulled up everywhere! How to BE FIT on rest of ? PULL UPS!!! Proper breath at performance of pullings up. Want ripped back muscles?
Petr Špatina v Chatové osadě Nad Jezem
Vzacny to host se u nas ubytoval. Dekujeme za krasny zazitek. www.nadjezem.cz.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Černolice is a village and municipality in Prague-West District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic.
Choteč (Prague-West District)
Choteč (Prague-West District) is a village and municipality in Prague-West District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic.
Jesenice (Prague-West District)
Jesenice (Prague-West District) is a village and municipality in Prague-West District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic.
Jíloviště is a village and municipality in Prague-West District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic.
Kosoř is a village and municipality in Prague-West District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic.
Třebotov is a village and municipality in Prague-West District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic.
Vonoklasy is a village and municipality in Prague-West District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic.
Všenory is a village and municipality in Prague-West District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Horní Černošice.
- Usti nad Labem
- Ceske Budejovice
- Borova Lada
Praha 16 › East: Biotop Radotín, Praha 16 (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.