in Irbid Governorate, Jordan
- King Hussein Air College (26 mi)
- Amman-Marka International Airport (34 mi)
- Ben Ya'akov Airport (40 mi)
- Queen Alia International Airport (51 mi)
- Haifa International Airport (52 mi)
- Kiryat Shmona Airport (55 mi)
- Ben Gurion International Airport (63 mi)
- Sde Dov Airport (65 mi)
- Damascus International Airport (77 mi)
- Ancient City of Bosra (Unesco heritage, 38 mi)
- Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba (Unesco heritage, 39 mi)
- Sites of Human Evolution at Mount Carmel: The Nahal Me’arot / Wadi el-Mughara Caves (Unesco heritage, 53 mi)
- Old City of Acre (Unesco heritage, 54 mi)
- Bahá’i Holy Places in Haifa and the Western Galilee (Unesco heritage, 56 mi)
- Quseir Amra (Unesco heritage, 63 mi)
- Birthplace of Jesus: Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem (Unesco heritage, 63 mi)
- Palestine: Land of Olives and Vines – Cultural Landscape of Southern Jerusalem, Battir (Unesco heritage, 65 mi)
- Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) (Unesco heritage, 66 mi)
- Tyre (Unesco heritage, 68 mi)
- Miẕpé Elot (observation point, (24 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 32.450 and 35.829 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 32° 27' 1" and E 35° 49' 43"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dinar - JOD
- Spoken languages:
- Arabic, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 04:40 PM (Friday)
- Timezone: Asia/Amman
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:13 am and 5:27 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 2,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to Jordan.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Jordan. Last Update: 2020-02-21 07:21:35
Explore Az Za‘tarah
Az Za‘tarah in Irbid Governorate is a city in Jordan about 35 mi (or 56 km) north of Amman, the country's capital.
Local time in Az Za‘tarah is now 04:40 PM (Friday). The local timezone is named Asia / Amman with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 9 airports in the vicinity of Az Za‘tarah, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest airport in Jordan is King Hussein Air College in a distance of 26 mi (or 42 km), East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Ancient City of Bosra in Syria at a distance of 38 mi (or 62 km). The closest in Jordan is Quseir Amra in a distance of 63 mi (or 62 km), East. We found 1 points of interest in the vicinity of this place.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Al Mazar ash Shamali, Al Hisn, Sakhrah, Irbid and `Irjan. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 14°C / 56 °F
|Morning Temperature||6°C / 43 °F|
|Evening Temperature||13°C / 55 °F|
|Night Temperature||8°C / 47 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||1%|
|Air Pressure||1016 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 9 km/h (6 mph) from North|
|Cloud Conditions||Scattered clouds, covering 35% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Saturday, 22nd of February 2020
12°C (54 °F)
7°C (45 °F)
Light rain, moderate breeze, broken clouds.
Sunday, 23rd of February 2020
11°C (53 °F)
7°C (45 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, scattered clouds.
Monday, 24th of February 2020
14°C (57 °F)
8°C (47 °F)
Moderate rain, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
صلاة التراويح بصوت الشيخ مأمون الشمالي سورة محمد Yarmouk University Irbid
صلاة التراويح بصوت الشيخ مأمون الشمالي من مسجد جامعة اليرموك سنة 2008 سورة محمد ليلة 27 رمضان سنة 1429 Yarmouk Universit...
Tours-TV.com: Souvenir shops in Irbid
Jordan : Irbid. See on map http://tours-tv.com/en/Souvenir-shops-in-Irbid .
Irbid Cloudy Evening Time-lapse
My first attempt to capture a time-lapse movie using a Canon EOS60D. Shot this on 21 May 2012 in Irbid, Jordan.
RAINING SNOW IN IRBID, JORDAN
For more info and experience: My blog: visit http://www.wakethetime.com My Instagram: http://instagram.com/fasyshane.
افراح صما / لواء الطيبة / اربد / الأردن
يونس أبو شفيق العظــــم جميع الحقوق محفوظة للسيد يونس العظم - يسمح بالإقتباس شريطة ذكر المصدر Wedding al-azm...
أفراح صما / لواء الطيبة / اربد / الأردن
جميع الحقوق محفوظة للسيد يونس العظم - يسمح بالإقتباس شريطة ذكر المصدر ۩ http://www.alazmfamily.com/images.htm Wedding al-azm...
حفلة نجاح وإستقبال الدكتور أحمد المستريحي PhD&Homecoming party 1
Homecoming and PhD graduation party for Dr. Ahmad Al-Mestarihi in Jannin Al Safa (near Irbid), Jordan حفلة نجاح وإستقبال الدكتور أحمد المستريحي لحصوله...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Habaka is a small hill town in northern Jordan, located 75 km north of the capital Amman (in Arabic عمان), and about 5 km south of Irbid . The region has a very fertile soil along with suitable climate allows the growing of wide variety of high quality crops. The main products are olives and grapes. There is a substantial area of pine forests on the hills that are extending from Ajloun. Habaka has a population of 1800.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Az Za‘tarah.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Az Za‘tarah, الزعترة