in Ajloun, Jordan
- King Hussein Air College (26 mi)
- Amman-Marka International Airport (29 mi)
- Queen Alia International Airport (45 mi)
- Ben Ya'akov Airport (45 mi)
- Haifa International Airport (55 mi)
- Ben Gurion International Airport (59 mi)
- Kiryat Shmona Airport (60 mi)
- Sde Dov Airport (63 mi)
- Damascus International Airport (83 mi)
- Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba (Unesco heritage, 40 mi)
- Ancient City of Bosra (Unesco heritage, 41 mi)
- Sites of Human Evolution at Mount Carmel: The Nahal Me’arot / Wadi el-Mughara Caves (Unesco heritage, 54 mi)
- Old City of Acre (Unesco heritage, 58 mi)
- Birthplace of Jesus: Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem (Unesco heritage, 58 mi)
- Bahá’i Holy Places in Haifa and the Western Galilee (Unesco heritage, 59 mi)
- Quseir Amra (Unesco heritage, 59 mi)
- Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) (Unesco heritage, 60 mi)
- Palestine: Land of Olives and Vines – Cultural Landscape of Southern Jerusalem, Battir (Unesco heritage, 60 mi)
- White City of Tel-Aviv -- the Modern Movement (Unesco heritage, 63 mi)
- Miẕpé Elot (observation point, (28 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 32.360 and 35.813 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 32° 21' 34" and E 35° 48' 46"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dinar - JOD
- Spoken languages:
- Arabic, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 12:06 PM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Asia/Amman
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:53 am and 4:46 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,6 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Jordan.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Jordan. Last Update: 2020-10-31 08:32:08
‘Ibbīn in Ajloun is a city in Jordan about 29 mi (or 47 km) north of Amman, the country's capital city.
Local time in ‘Ibbīn is now 12:06 PM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Asia / Amman with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 9 airports in the vicinity of ‘Ibbīn, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest airport in Jordan is King Hussein Air College in a distance of 26 mi (or 42 km), East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba in Israel at a distance of 40 mi (or 65 km). The closest in Jordan is Quseir Amra in a distance of 59 mi (or 65 km), North-West. We discovered 1 points of interest in the vicinity of this place.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Sakhrah, 'Ajlun, `Irjan, Al Mazar ash Shamali and Jarash. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 27°C / 81 °F
|Morning Temperature||15°C / 58 °F|
|Evening Temperature||21°C / 69 °F|
|Night Temperature||16°C / 61 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1013 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Calm with 3 km/h (2 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Scattered clouds, covering 41% of sky|
|General Conditions||Scattered clouds|
Sunday, 1st of November 2020
25°C (76 °F)
17°C (63 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Monday, 2nd of November 2020
25°C (77 °F)
16°C (60 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, scattered clouds.
Tuesday, 3rd of November 2020
21°C (70 °F)
14°C (58 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, few clouds.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Jerash (Gerasa) in Middle East (Jordan)
Gerasa antica città della Palestina fondata nel 170 a.c. capoluogo della decàpoli nel periodo biblico, a nord di Amman. L'antica città romana, splendida, con edifici monumentali, e artistici,...
الشهيد الرقيب درك مراد سعدي العوضات جنازة كاملة.flv
الشهيد الرقيب درك مراد سعدي العوضات أبو سعدي العوضات الذي أستشهد في ساحل العاج أثناء تأديته واجبه الوطني...
#UNVyouth - دانا زيدان، طالبة جامعية | المخيم الصيفي للمتطوعين
Arab Youth Volunteering for a Better Future is a regional project, led by the United Nations Volunteers (UNV) programme, which seeks to support youth to effectively engage in the development...
Ajloun Castle 2014
The fortress was built by Izz al-Din Usama, a commander and nephew of Salah ad-Din al-Ayyubi (Saladin), in AD 1184-1185. The fortress is considered one of the very few built to protect the...
ירדן - תצפית על הרי הגלעד ועג'לון המקראית (Ajloun) כולל המבצר האיובי Qa'lat Al Rabad
Zahi Shaked A tour guide in Israel and his camera firstname.lastname@example.org 9726905522 tel סיור עם מורה הדרך ומדריך הטיולים צחי שקד 0546905522 My name is Zahi...
Harley Davidson Jordan Rally 2013 - First day to Ajloun
Harley Davidson Jordan Rally 2013 - First day from Dead Sea to Ajloun.
A castle in Jordan build first by the nephew of Saladin. Then destroyed by the Mongols. Later rebuild by Mamluks. It has been used until 19 Century but two earthquakes in 1837 and 1924...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of ‘Ibbīn.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: