in Ajloun, Jordan
- King Hussein Air College (26 mi)
- Amman-Marka International Airport (30 mi)
- Ben Ya'akov Airport (44 mi)
- Queen Alia International Airport (47 mi)
- Haifa International Airport (53 mi)
- Kiryat Shmona Airport (59 mi)
- Ben Gurion International Airport (60 mi)
- Sde Dov Airport (63 mi)
- Damascus International Airport (82 mi)
- Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba (Unesco heritage, 39 mi)
- Ancient City of Bosra (Unesco heritage, 40 mi)
- Sites of Human Evolution at Mount Carmel: The Nahal Me’arot / Wadi el-Mughara Caves (Unesco heritage, 53 mi)
- Old City of Acre (Unesco heritage, 57 mi)
- Bahá’i Holy Places in Haifa and the Western Galilee (Unesco heritage, 58 mi)
- Birthplace of Jesus: Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem (Unesco heritage, 58 mi)
- Palestine: Land of Olives and Vines – Cultural Landscape of Southern Jerusalem, Battir (Unesco heritage, 60 mi)
- Quseir Amra (Unesco heritage, 61 mi)
- Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) (Unesco heritage, 61 mi)
- White City of Tel-Aviv -- the Modern Movement (Unesco heritage, 64 mi)
- Miẕpé Elot (observation point, (26 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 32.381 and 35.807 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 32° 22' 51" and E 35° 48' 24"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dinar - JOD
- Spoken languages:
- Arabic, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 11:33 PM (Friday)
- Timezone: Asia/Amman
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:35 am and 5:02 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 2,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to Jordan.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Jordan. Last Update: 2020-01-24 07:22:32
Discover Khirbat ‘Afnā
Khirbat ‘Afnā in Ajloun is a place in Jordan about 30 mi (or 49 km) north of Amman, the country's capital city.
Current time in Khirbat ‘Afnā is now 11:33 PM (Friday). The local timezone is named Asia / Amman with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 9 airports near Khirbat ‘Afnā, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest airport in Jordan is King Hussein Air College in a distance of 26 mi (or 43 km), East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba in Israel at a distance of 39 mi (or 63 km). The closest in Jordan is Quseir Amra in a distance of 61 mi (or 63 km), West. We encountered 1 points of interest in the vicinity of this place.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Sakhrah, 'Ajlun, `Irjan, Al Mazar ash Shamali and Al Hisn. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 6°C / 43 °F
|Morning Temperature||6°C / 43 °F|
|Evening Temperature||4°C / 40 °F|
|Night Temperature||2°C / 35 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1018 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Fresh Breeze with 15 km/h (9 mph) from South-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Scattered clouds, covering 29% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Saturday, 25th of January 2020
7°C (45 °F)
4°C (39 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Sunday, 26th of January 2020
9°C (48 °F)
5°C (41 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Monday, 27th of January 2020
10°C (49 °F)
8°C (46 °F)
Overcast clouds, calm.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
#UNVyouth - دانا زيدان، طالبة جامعية | المخيم الصيفي للمتطوعين
Arab Youth Volunteering for a Better Future is a regional project, led by the United Nations Volunteers (UNV) programme, which seeks to support youth to effectively engage in the development...
Ajloun Castle 2014
The fortress was built by Izz al-Din Usama, a commander and nephew of Salah ad-Din al-Ayyubi (Saladin), in AD 1184-1185. The fortress is considered one of the very few built to protect the...
ירדן - תצפית על הרי הגלעד ועג'לון המקראית (Ajloun) כולל המבצר האיובי Qa'lat Al Rabad
Zahi Shaked A tour guide in Israel and his camera email@example.com 9726905522 tel סיור עם מורה הדרך ומדריך הטיולים צחי שקד 0546905522 My name is Zahi...
Harley Davidson Jordan Rally 2013 - First day to Ajloun
Harley Davidson Jordan Rally 2013 - First day from Dead Sea to Ajloun.
A castle in Jordan build first by the nephew of Saladin. Then destroyed by the Mongols. Later rebuild by Mamluks. It has been used until 19 Century but two earthquakes in 1837 and 1924...
عجلون- غابات برقش جنة الله على الارض
Bergish forest ,beautiful place in Jordan wonderful place in north of Jordan Tourist area Jordan برقش , الكورة , لواء الكورة دير ابي سعيد غابات برقش...
طلاب مدرسة الرفيد الاساسية - الاستاذ علي موفق الدقامسة
طلاب مدرسة الرفيد الاساسية - الاستاذ علي موفق الدقامسة.
كيفية تحميل resident evil 4
برنامج التورنت http://www.utorrent.com/ تحميل اللعبة http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/6656987/Resident_Evil_4_(BEST_PC_EDITION_)_-illiria ولي يرد ان يره...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Ajloun Forest Reserve
The Ajloun Forest Reserve is a nature reserve located in the Ajloun Governorate in north-west Jordan. Established by the Royal Society for the Conservation of Nature in 1988 in the area around the village of Umm Al-Yanabi, it comprises an area of 13 square kilometres . The reserve is houses a captive breeding programme for the locally extinct roe deer and has been declared an Important Bird Area by BirdLife International. There are also a number of hiking trails for tourists.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Khirbat ‘Afnā.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
‘Afnā, Khirbat ‘Afana, Khirbat ‘Afnā