in Irbid Governorate, Jordan
- King Hussein Air College (28 mi)
- Ben Ya'akov Airport (35 mi)
- Amman-Marka International Airport (39 mi)
- Haifa International Airport (49 mi)
- Kiryat Shmona Airport (50 mi)
- Queen Alia International Airport (56 mi)
- Ben Gurion International Airport (64 mi)
- Sde Dov Airport (66 mi)
- Damascus International Airport (74 mi)
- Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba (Unesco heritage, 37 mi)
- Ancient City of Bosra (Unesco heritage, 39 mi)
- Sites of Human Evolution at Mount Carmel: The Nahal Me’arot / Wadi el-Mughara Caves (Unesco heritage, 50 mi)
- Old City of Acre (Unesco heritage, 51 mi)
- Bahá’i Holy Places in Haifa and the Western Galilee (Unesco heritage, 53 mi)
- Tyre (Unesco heritage, 63 mi)
- Birthplace of Jesus: Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem (Unesco heritage, 66 mi)
- Quseir Amra (Unesco heritage, 67 mi)
- Palestine: Land of Olives and Vines – Cultural Landscape of Southern Jerusalem, Battir (Unesco heritage, 68 mi)
- Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) (Unesco heritage, 70 mi)
- Miẕpé Elot (observation point, (20 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 32.515 and 35.812 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 32° 30' 53" and E 35° 48' 43"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dinar - JOD
- Spoken languages:
- Arabic, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 09:32 AM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Asia/Amman
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:44 am and 5:57 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,6 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Jordan.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Jordan. Last Update: 2020-10-19 08:30:56
Delve into Hām
Hām in Irbid Governorate is located in Jordan about 39 mi (or 63 km) north of Amman, the country's capital town.
Current time in Hām is now 09:32 AM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Asia / Amman with an UTC offset of 3 hours. We know of 9 airports close to Hām, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest airport in Jordan is King Hussein Air College in a distance of 28 mi (or 46 km), East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba in Israel at a distance of 37 mi (or 60 km). The closest in Jordan is Quseir Amra in a distance of 67 mi (or 60 km), West. We encountered 1 points of interest near this location.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Al Mazar ash Shamali, Irbid, Al Hisn, At Tayyibah and Samma ar Rawsan. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 34°C / 93 °F
|Morning Temperature||20°C / 69 °F|
|Evening Temperature||28°C / 82 °F|
|Night Temperature||22°C / 71 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1016 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Calm with 2 km/h (2 mph) from North-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Wednesday, 21st of October 2020
31°C (88 °F)
21°C (69 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Thursday, 22nd of October 2020
30°C (86 °F)
21°C (70 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Friday, 23rd of October 2020
33°C (91 °F)
23°C (73 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
صلاة التراويح بصوت الشيخ مأمون الشمالي سورة محمد Yarmouk University Irbid
صلاة التراويح بصوت الشيخ مأمون الشمالي من مسجد جامعة اليرموك سنة 2008 سورة محمد ليلة 27 رمضان سنة 1429 Yarmouk Universit...
Tours-TV.com: Souvenir shops in Irbid
Jordan : Irbid. See on map http://tours-tv.com/en/Souvenir-shops-in-Irbid .
Tours-TV.com: Heritage Museum Irbid
Jordan : Irbid. See on map http://tours-tv.com/en/Heritage-Museum-Irbid .
Irbid Cloudy Evening Time-lapse
My first attempt to capture a time-lapse movie using a Canon EOS60D. Shot this on 21 May 2012 in Irbid, Jordan.
افراح صما / لواء الطيبة / اربد / الأردن
يونس أبو شفيق العظــــم جميع الحقوق محفوظة للسيد يونس العظم - يسمح بالإقتباس شريطة ذكر المصدر Wedding al-azm...
أفراح صما / لواء الطيبة / اربد / الأردن
جميع الحقوق محفوظة للسيد يونس العظم - يسمح بالإقتباس شريطة ذكر المصدر ۩ http://www.alazmfamily.com/images.htm Wedding al-azm...
Tours-TV.com: Yarmouk University
Jordan : Irbid. (جامعة اليرموك). See on map http://tours-tv.com/en/Yarmouk-University .
Battlefield 4 - Core 2 Quad Q9650+Nvidia GTX 660 Ti - Ultra Settings باتل فيلد 4
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم OS:windows 7 ultimate x64 Processor : Intel Core 2 Quad Q9650 @ 3000 MHz overclocked to 3.4ghz RAM: 8GB DDR3 KINGSTON HYPERX BLU GPU:GeForce GTX 660...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Irbid, known in ancient times as Arabella or Arbela, is the capital and largest city of the Irbid Governorate. It also has the second largest metropolitan population in Jordan after Amman, with a population of around 660,000, and is located about 70 km north of Amman on the northern ridge of the Gilead, equidistant from Pella, Beit Ras, and Um Qais. The city of Irbid is the third largest city in Jordan by population. Metropolitan Irbid is the second largest.
Natifah is a village in Jordan approximately 2 km south-west of Irbid.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Hām.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: