in Irbid Governorate, Jordan
- King Hussein Air College (28 mi)
- Ben Ya'akov Airport (35 mi)
- Amman-Marka International Airport (39 mi)
- Haifa International Airport (49 mi)
- Kiryat Shmona Airport (50 mi)
- Queen Alia International Airport (56 mi)
- Ben Gurion International Airport (65 mi)
- Sde Dov Airport (67 mi)
- Damascus International Airport (74 mi)
- Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba (Unesco heritage, 37 mi)
- Ancient City of Bosra (Unesco heritage, 39 mi)
- Old City of Acre (Unesco heritage, 51 mi)
- Sites of Human Evolution at Mount Carmel: The Nahal Me’arot / Wadi el-Mughara Caves (Unesco heritage, 51 mi)
- Bahá’i Holy Places in Haifa and the Western Galilee (Unesco heritage, 54 mi)
- Tyre (Unesco heritage, 63 mi)
- Quseir Amra (Unesco heritage, 67 mi)
- Birthplace of Jesus: Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem (Unesco heritage, 67 mi)
- Palestine: Land of Olives and Vines – Cultural Landscape of Southern Jerusalem, Battir (Unesco heritage, 68 mi)
- Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) (Unesco heritage, 71 mi)
- Miẕpé Elot (observation point, (20 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 32.520 and 35.819 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 32° 31' 13" and E 35° 49' 8"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dinar - JOD
- Spoken languages:
- Arabic, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 08:46 AM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Asia/Amman
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:53 am and 4:46 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,6 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Jordan.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Jordan. Last Update: 2020-10-30 08:29:16
Delve into Nāţifah
Nāţifah in Irbid Governorate is a city located in Jordan about 40 mi (or 64 km) north of Amman, the country's capital town.
Current time in Nāţifah is now 08:46 AM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Asia / Amman with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 9 airports closer to Nāţifah, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest airport in Jordan is King Hussein Air College in a distance of 28 mi (or 45 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba in Israel at a distance of 37 mi (or 60 km). The closest in Jordan is Quseir Amra in a distance of 67 mi (or 60 km), West. We saw 1 points of interest near this location.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Irbid, Al Mazar ash Shamali, Al Hisn, At Tayyibah and Samma ar Rawsan. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 29°C / 85 °F
|Morning Temperature||19°C / 66 °F|
|Evening Temperature||24°C / 75 °F|
|Night Temperature||19°C / 66 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1013 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Calm with 2 km/h (1 mph) from North-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Broken clouds, covering 53% of sky|
|General Conditions||Broken clouds|
Sunday, 1st of November 2020
28°C (83 °F)
19°C (66 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Monday, 2nd of November 2020
26°C (79 °F)
19°C (66 °F)
Light rain, calm, broken clouds.
Tuesday, 3rd of November 2020
26°C (78 °F)
19°C (66 °F)
Few clouds, light breeze.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
صلاة التراويح بصوت الشيخ مأمون الشمالي سورة محمد Yarmouk University Irbid
صلاة التراويح بصوت الشيخ مأمون الشمالي من مسجد جامعة اليرموك سنة 2008 سورة محمد ليلة 27 رمضان سنة 1429 Yarmouk Universit...
Tours-TV.com: Souvenir shops in Irbid
Jordan : Irbid. See on map http://tours-tv.com/en/Souvenir-shops-in-Irbid .
Irbid Cloudy Evening Time-lapse
My first attempt to capture a time-lapse movie using a Canon EOS60D. Shot this on 21 May 2012 in Irbid, Jordan.
RAINING SNOW IN IRBID, JORDAN
For more info and experience: My blog: visit http://www.wakethetime.com My Instagram: http://instagram.com/fasyshane.
افراح صما / لواء الطيبة / اربد / الأردن
يونس أبو شفيق العظــــم جميع الحقوق محفوظة للسيد يونس العظم - يسمح بالإقتباس شريطة ذكر المصدر Wedding al-azm...
أفراح صما / لواء الطيبة / اربد / الأردن
جميع الحقوق محفوظة للسيد يونس العظم - يسمح بالإقتباس شريطة ذكر المصدر ۩ http://www.alazmfamily.com/images.htm Wedding al-azm...
حفلة نجاح وإستقبال الدكتور أحمد المستريحي PhD&Homecoming party 1
Homecoming and PhD graduation party for Dr. Ahmad Al-Mestarihi in Jannin Al Safa (near Irbid), Jordan حفلة نجاح وإستقبال الدكتور أحمد المستريحي لحصوله...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Irbid, known in ancient times as Arabella or Arbela, is the capital and largest city of the Irbid Governorate. It also has the second largest metropolitan population in Jordan after Amman, with a population of around 660,000, and is located about 70 km north of Amman on the northern ridge of the Gilead, equidistant from Pella, Beit Ras, and Um Qais. The city of Irbid is the third largest city in Jordan by population. Metropolitan Irbid is the second largest.
Al-Hasan Stadium is a multi-purpose stadium in Irbid, Jordan. It is currently used mostly for football matches. The stadium holds 15,000 people.
Natifah is a village in Jordan approximately 2 km south-west of Irbid.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Nāţifah.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Natfe, Nāṭifa, Nāţifah, ناطفة