in Irbid Governorate, Jordan
- King Hussein Air College (29 mi)
- Ben Ya'akov Airport (31 mi)
- Amman-Marka International Airport (44 mi)
- Kiryat Shmona Airport (45 mi)
- Haifa International Airport (50 mi)
- Queen Alia International Airport (61 mi)
- Damascus International Airport (68 mi)
- Ben Gurion International Airport (70 mi)
- Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport (87 mi)
- Ancient City of Bosra (Unesco heritage, 37 mi)
- Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba (Unesco heritage, 39 mi)
- Old City of Acre (Unesco heritage, 50 mi)
- Sites of Human Evolution at Mount Carmel: The Nahal Me’arot / Wadi el-Mughara Caves (Unesco heritage, 52 mi)
- Bahá’i Holy Places in Haifa and the Western Galilee (Unesco heritage, 54 mi)
- Tyre (Unesco heritage, 60 mi)
- Ancient City of Damascus (Unesco heritage, 68 mi)
- Quseir Amra (Unesco heritage, 69 mi)
- Birthplace of Jesus: Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem (Unesco heritage, 72 mi)
- Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) (Unesco heritage, 76 mi)
- Miẕpé Elot (observation point, (20 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 32.596 and 35.856 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 32° 35' 44" and E 35° 51' 23"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dinar - JOD
- Spoken languages:
- Arabic, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 01:30 PM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Asia/Amman
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:59 am and 7:23 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,3 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Jordan.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Jordan. Last Update: 2022-08-13 07:58:59
Discover Bayt Ra’s
Bayt Ra’s in Irbid Governorate is a city in Jordan about 45 mi (or 72 km) north of Amman, the country's capital city.
Local time in Bayt Ra’s is now 01:30 PM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Asia / Amman with an UTC offset of 3 hours. We know of 9 airports in the vicinity of Bayt Ra’s, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Jordan is King Hussein Air College in a distance of 29 mi (or 46 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Ancient City of Bosra in Syria at a distance of 37 mi (or 59 km). The closest in Jordan is Quseir Amra in a distance of 69 mi (or 59 km), East. We discovered 1 points of interest in the vicinity of this place.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Irbid, Samma ar Rawsan, Al Hisn, Al Mazar ash Shamali and Kafr Asad. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 34°C / 93 °F
|Morning Temperature||24°C / 74 °F|
|Evening Temperature||31°C / 88 °F|
|Night Temperature||26°C / 80 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1006 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 12 km/h (8 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Sunday, 14th of August 2022
34°C (94 °F)
27°C (81 °F)
Few clouds, moderate breeze.
Monday, 15th of August 2022
35°C (95 °F)
27°C (81 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Tuesday, 16th of August 2022
36°C (96 °F)
28°C (83 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Tours-TV.com: Heritage Museum Irbid
Jordan : Irbid. See on map http://tours-tv.com/en/Heritage-Museum-Irbid .
RAINING SNOW IN IRBID, JORDAN
For more info and experience: My blog: visit http://www.wakethetime.com My Instagram: http://instagram.com/fasyshane.
סיור בנחלאות ,סוכות 2011. 1. tour in Nahlaot,Jeruzalem ,sucot holiday
טיול חג - סוכות בסוכות של שכונת נחלאות החרדית עם המדריכה אולגה, סוכות 2011 The jews have to live 8 days every year in huts so they...
حفلة نجاح وإستقبال الدكتور أحمد المستريحي PhD&Homecoming party 1
Homecoming and PhD graduation party for Dr. Ahmad Al-Mestarihi in Jannin Al Safa (near Irbid), Jordan حفلة نجاح وإستقبال الدكتور أحمد المستريحي لحصوله...
أفراح صما / لوء الطيبة / اربد / الأردن
جميع الحقوق محفوظة للسيد يونس العظم - يسمح بالإقتباس شريطة ذكر المصدر ۩ http://www.alazmfamily.com/images.htm Wedding alazm...
مناسف وكرم ال العظم في بلدة صما / اربدmanasef
جميع الحقوق محفوظة للسيد يونس العظم - يسمح بالإقتباس شريطة ذكر المصدر ۩ Wedding al-azm in samma at-tyyibah Irbid Jordan...
أفراح صما/ لواء الطيبة/ اربد/ الأردن
يونس أبو شفيق العظــــم http://www.alazmfamily.com/images.htm Wedding al-azm in samma at-tyyibah Irbid Jordan حفل زفاف يونس علي العظم / صمـــــّـ...
Battlefield 4 - Core 2 Quad Q9650+Nvidia GTX 660 Ti - Ultra Settings باتل فيلد 4
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم OS:windows 7 ultimate x64 Processor : Intel Core 2 Quad Q9650 @ 3000 MHz overclocked to 3.4ghz RAM: 8GB DDR3 KINGSTON HYPERX BLU GPU:GeForce GTX 660...
السعايدة للمناسبات افراح اَل ابو المنى 2
محلات السعايدة للمناسبات ::بأدارة. بشار السعايدة هاتف:0785439561 / 0795460659 الاردن _ اربد _ شارع فوعرا _ جنوب مدرسة...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Dion (alternatively Adun, Idoun, or Aydoun) is the name of an ancient city, which was a member of the Decapolis during the classical period. The exact location of the city is still disputed, but is thought to be a site site near Al Hisn currently known as Aydoun, around the city of Irbid in Jordan.
Beit Ras/Capitolias is one of the 10 Decapolis cities on the eastern frontier of the Roman Empire in Judea and Syria. Today the city is known as the village of Beit Ras and is located to the north of the city of Irbid in Jordan.
The village of Murrow is one of the main villages in Irbid and the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan. Murrow, a Jordanian village is located to the north-east of the city of Irbid, about 7 km to the east of the village of Beit Ras. And live by today is around 4500 people.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Bayt Ra’s.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Beit Râs, Bayt Ra’s, بيت رأس