in Ajloun, Jordan
- Amman-Marka International Airport (25 mi)
- King Hussein Air College (30 mi)
- Queen Alia International Airport (40 mi)
- Ben Ya'akov Airport (50 mi)
- Ben Gurion International Airport (54 mi)
- Haifa International Airport (56 mi)
- Sde Dov Airport (58 mi)
- Kiryat Shmona Airport (66 mi)
- Damascus International Airport (90 mi)
- Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba (Unesco heritage, 40 mi)
- Ancient City of Bosra (Unesco heritage, 45 mi)
- Birthplace of Jesus: Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem (Unesco heritage, 51 mi)
- Palestine: Land of Olives and Vines – Cultural Landscape of Southern Jerusalem, Battir (Unesco heritage, 53 mi)
- Sites of Human Evolution at Mount Carmel: The Nahal Me’arot / Wadi el-Mughara Caves (Unesco heritage, 54 mi)
- Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) (Unesco heritage, 54 mi)
- Quseir Amra (Unesco heritage, 58 mi)
- White City of Tel-Aviv -- the Modern Movement (Unesco heritage, 59 mi)
- Old City of Acre (Unesco heritage, 60 mi)
- Bahá’i Holy Places in Haifa and the Western Galilee (Unesco heritage, 60 mi)
- Miẕpé Gilboa‘ (observation point, (25 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 32.274 and 35.760 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 32° 16' 25" and E 35° 45' 36"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dinar - JOD
- Spoken languages:
- Arabic, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 08:47 AM (Friday)
- Timezone: Asia/Amman
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:46 am and 5:56 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,6 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Jordan.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Jordan. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Explore Khirbat Sarābīs
Khirbat Sarābīs in Ajloun is located in Jordan about 25 mi (or 39 km) north-west of Amman, the country's capital.
Local time in Khirbat Sarābīs is now 08:47 AM (Friday). The local timezone is named Asia / Amman with an UTC offset of 3 hours. We know of 9 airports in the wider vicinity of Khirbat Sarābīs, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest airport in Jordan is Amman-Marka International Airport in a distance of 25 mi (or 40 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba in Israel at a distance of 40 mi (or 65 km). The closest in Jordan is Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) in a distance of 54 mi (or 65 km), North-West. We found 1 points of interest in the vicinity of this place.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: 'Ajlun, Burma, Kufrinjah, `Irjan and Sakhrah. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 21°C / 70 °F
|Morning Temperature||14°C / 57 °F|
|Evening Temperature||20°C / 68 °F|
|Night Temperature||16°C / 60 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1019 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 6 km/h (4 mph) from South-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Saturday, 23rd of October 2021
19°C (67 °F)
16°C (60 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Sunday, 24th of October 2021
21°C (69 °F)
16°C (61 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Monday, 25th of October 2021
19°C (66 °F)
15°C (60 °F)
Broken clouds, gentle breeze.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
#UNVyouth - دانا زيدان، طالبة جامعية | المخيم الصيفي للمتطوعين
Arab Youth Volunteering for a Better Future is a regional project, led by the United Nations Volunteers (UNV) programme, which seeks to support youth to effectively engage in the development...
Ajloun Castle 2014
The fortress was built by Izz al-Din Usama, a commander and nephew of Salah ad-Din al-Ayyubi (Saladin), in AD 1184-1185. The fortress is considered one of the very few built to protect the...
ירדן - תצפית על הרי הגלעד ועג'לון המקראית (Ajloun) כולל המבצר האיובי Qa'lat Al Rabad
Zahi Shaked A tour guide in Israel and his camera email@example.com 9726905522 tel סיור עם מורה הדרך ומדריך הטיולים צחי שקד 0546905522 My name is Zahi...
Harley Davidson Jordan Rally 2013 - First day to Ajloun
Harley Davidson Jordan Rally 2013 - First day from Dead Sea to Ajloun.
A castle in Jordan build first by the nephew of Saladin. Then destroyed by the Mongols. Later rebuild by Mamluks. It has been used until 19 Century but two earthquakes in 1837 and 1924...
عجلون- غابات برقش جنة الله على الارض
Bergish forest ,beautiful place in Jordan wonderful place in north of Jordan Tourist area Jordan برقش , الكورة , لواء الكورة دير ابي سعيد غابات برقش...
طلاب مدرسة الرفيد الاساسية - الاستاذ علي موفق الدقامسة
طلاب مدرسة الرفيد الاساسية - الاستاذ علي موفق الدقامسة.
كيفية تحميل resident evil 4
برنامج التورنت http://www.utorrent.com/ تحميل اللعبة http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/6656987/Resident_Evil_4_(BEST_PC_EDITION_)_-illiria ولي يرد ان يره...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Khirbat Sarābīs.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: