in Jerash Governorate, Jordan
- Amman-Marka International Airport (22 mi)
- King Hussein Air College (28 mi)
- Queen Alia International Airport (37 mi)
- Ben Ya'akov Airport (53 mi)
- Ben Gurion International Airport (55 mi)
- Haifa International Airport (59 mi)
- Bar Yehuda Airfield (67 mi)
- Kiryat Shmona Airport (69 mi)
- Damascus International Airport (91 mi)
- Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba (Unesco heritage, 43 mi)
- Ancient City of Bosra (Unesco heritage, 45 mi)
- Birthplace of Jesus: Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem (Unesco heritage, 50 mi)
- Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) (Unesco heritage, 51 mi)
- Palestine: Land of Olives and Vines – Cultural Landscape of Southern Jerusalem, Battir (Unesco heritage, 53 mi)
- Quseir Amra (Unesco heritage, 55 mi)
- Sites of Human Evolution at Mount Carmel: The Nahal Me’arot / Wadi el-Mughara Caves (Unesco heritage, 57 mi)
- Old City of Acre (Unesco heritage, 63 mi)
- Bahá’i Holy Places in Haifa and the Western Galilee (Unesco heritage, 63 mi)
- Masada (Unesco heritage, 69 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 32.238 and 35.793 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 32° 14' 15" and E 35° 47' 33"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dinar - JOD
- Spoken languages:
- Arabic, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 10:57 AM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Asia/Amman
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:08 am and 7:05 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,7 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Jordan.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Jordan. Last Update: 2021-04-13 08:35:34
Delve into Najdah
Najdah in Jerash Governorate is a city located in Jordan about 21 mi (or 35 km) north-west of Amman, the country's capital town.
Current time in Najdah is now 10:57 AM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named Asia / Amman with an UTC offset of 3 hours. We know of 9 airports closer to Najdah, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest airport in Jordan is Amman-Marka International Airport in a distance of 22 mi (or 35 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba in Israel at a distance of 43 mi (or 70 km). The closest in Jordan is Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) in a distance of 51 mi (or 70 km), North-West.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Burma, Al Mastabah, 'Ajlun, Kufrinjah and Jarash. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 19°C / 66 °F
|Morning Temperature||8°C / 47 °F|
|Evening Temperature||20°C / 68 °F|
|Night Temperature||15°C / 59 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1019 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Calm with 2 km/h (1 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 3% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Thursday, 15th of April 2021
24°C (75 °F)
19°C (66 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Friday, 16th of April 2021
25°C (77 °F)
19°C (66 °F)
Overcast clouds, calm.
Saturday, 17th of April 2021
26°C (79 °F)
21°C (70 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Roman city of Gerasa at Jerash - Jordan
An extensive look around the Roman city of Gerasa at Jerash. Jordan (Country),اَلأُرْدُنّ,Al-ʾUrdunn,Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan,Kingdom of Jordan,اَلمَمْلَكَة اَلأُ...
Roman Ruins at Jerash, Jordan
Jerash was one of the pleasant surprises of our trip. The ruins show remains of a large city, and the best preserved of any the many Roman sites visited throughout Turkey and the Mideast....
Theatre in Jerash
Roman Theatre in Jerash (northern Jordan) - a good example of roman architecture in these areas.
The ancient city of Jerash
Our visit to the roman city of Jerash in Jordan. With all the highlights.
#UNVyouth - دانا زيدان، طالبة جامعية | المخيم الصيفي للمتطوعين
Arab Youth Volunteering for a Better Future is a regional project, led by the United Nations Volunteers (UNV) programme, which seeks to support youth to effectively engage in the development...
ירדן - תצפית על הרי הגלעד ועג'לון המקראית (Ajloun) כולל המבצר האיובי Qa'lat Al Rabad
Zahi Shaked A tour guide in Israel and his camera email@example.com 9726905522 tel סיור עם מורה הדרך ומדריך הטיולים צחי שקד 0546905522 My name is Zahi...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Najdah.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Najdah, Khirbat Nijda, Khirbat Najdah, نجدة