Khirbat al Ḩusaynīyāt
in Ajloun, Jordan
- Amman-Marka International Airport (23 mi)
- King Hussein Air College (29 mi)
- Queen Alia International Airport (39 mi)
- Ben Ya'akov Airport (52 mi)
- Ben Gurion International Airport (55 mi)
- Haifa International Airport (58 mi)
- Kiryat Shmona Airport (67 mi)
- Bar Yehuda Airfield (68 mi)
- Damascus International Airport (90 mi)
- Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba (Unesco heritage, 42 mi)
- Ancient City of Bosra (Unesco heritage, 45 mi)
- Birthplace of Jesus: Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem (Unesco heritage, 51 mi)
- Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) (Unesco heritage, 53 mi)
- Palestine: Land of Olives and Vines – Cultural Landscape of Southern Jerusalem, Battir (Unesco heritage, 53 mi)
- Sites of Human Evolution at Mount Carmel: The Nahal Me’arot / Wadi el-Mughara Caves (Unesco heritage, 56 mi)
- Quseir Amra (Unesco heritage, 56 mi)
- White City of Tel-Aviv -- the Modern Movement (Unesco heritage, 60 mi)
- Old City of Acre (Unesco heritage, 62 mi)
- Bahá’i Holy Places in Haifa and the Western Galilee (Unesco heritage, 62 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 32.255 and 35.785 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 32° 15' 18" and E 35° 47' 5"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dinar - JOD
- Spoken languages:
- Arabic, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 11:49 PM (Thursday)
- Timezone: Asia/Amman
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:26 am and 6:30 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,6 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Jordan.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Jordan. Last Update: 2020-09-24 07:18:52
Delve into Khirbat al Ḩusaynīyāt
Khirbat al Ḩusaynīyāt in Ajloun is a city located in Jordan about 23 mi (or 37 km) north-west of Amman, the country's capital town.
Current time in Khirbat al Ḩusaynīyāt is now 11:49 PM (Thursday). The local timezone is named Asia / Amman with an UTC offset of 3 hours. We know of 9 airports closer to Khirbat al Ḩusaynīyāt, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest airport in Jordan is Amman-Marka International Airport in a distance of 23 mi (or 37 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba in Israel at a distance of 42 mi (or 68 km). The closest in Jordan is Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) in a distance of 53 mi (or 68 km), North-West.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Burma, 'Ajlun, Kufrinjah, Al Mastabah and Jarash. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 26°C / 78 °F
|Morning Temperature||15°C / 59 °F|
|Evening Temperature||27°C / 80 °F|
|Night Temperature||20°C / 68 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1013 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 6 km/h (3 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Few clouds, covering 17% of sky|
|General Conditions||Few clouds|
Friday, 25th of September 2020
25°C (77 °F)
18°C (64 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Saturday, 26th of September 2020
25°C (77 °F)
18°C (64 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Sunday, 27th of September 2020
27°C (81 °F)
20°C (68 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Roman Ruins at Jerash, Jordan
Jerash was one of the pleasant surprises of our trip. The ruins show remains of a large city, and the best preserved of any the many Roman sites visited throughout Turkey and the Mideast....
#UNVyouth - دانا زيدان، طالبة جامعية | المخيم الصيفي للمتطوعين
Arab Youth Volunteering for a Better Future is a regional project, led by the United Nations Volunteers (UNV) programme, which seeks to support youth to effectively engage in the development...
ירדן - תצפית על הרי הגלעד ועג'לון המקראית (Ajloun) כולל המבצר האיובי Qa'lat Al Rabad
Zahi Shaked A tour guide in Israel and his camera firstname.lastname@example.org 9726905522 tel סיור עם מורה הדרך ומדריך הטיולים צחי שקד 0546905522 My name is Zahi...
Harley Davidson Jordan Rally 2013 - First day to Ajloun
Harley Davidson Jordan Rally 2013 - First day from Dead Sea to Ajloun.
A castle in Jordan build first by the nephew of Saladin. Then destroyed by the Mongols. Later rebuild by Mamluks. It has been used until 19 Century but two earthquakes in 1837 and 1924...
طلاب مدرسة الرفيد الاساسية - الاستاذ علي موفق الدقامسة
طلاب مدرسة الرفيد الاساسية - الاستاذ علي موفق الدقامسة.
كيفية تحميل resident evil 4
برنامج التورنت http://www.utorrent.com/ تحميل اللعبة http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/6656987/Resident_Evil_4_(BEST_PC_EDITION_)_-illiria ولي يرد ان يره...
Jerash - Film 2
Miasto Jerash, pn. Jordania. Hipodorm mieszczący 15.000 widzów - wszystkich mieszkańców antycznego miasta. Dzis dla turystów zwiedzających ruiny miejscowi robią dosyć mierny show, ale......
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Sakib, is a Jordanian town in the northern corner of the country, a distance of 8 kilometers (5 mi) to the west of the city of Jerash, And 39 kilometers (24 mi) to the north of the city of Amman. Sakib is located on the highway which connects Jerash and Ajloun. It is close to several mountains overlooking the capital, Amman, as well as the province of Jerash and most of the province's villages.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Khirbat al Ḩusaynīyāt.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
El-Hussenia, Ḥuseinīya, Al Ḩusaynīyah, Khirbat el Ḥuṣeiniyāt, El Huseinīya, Khirbat al Ḩusaynīyāt