in Ajloun, Jordan
- Amman-Marka International Airport (23 mi)
- King Hussein Air College (30 mi)
- Queen Alia International Airport (39 mi)
- Ben Ya'akov Airport (52 mi)
- Ben Gurion International Airport (54 mi)
- Haifa International Airport (57 mi)
- Sde Dov Airport (58 mi)
- Kiryat Shmona Airport (68 mi)
- Damascus International Airport (92 mi)
- Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba (Unesco heritage, 41 mi)
- Ancient City of Bosra (Unesco heritage, 46 mi)
- Birthplace of Jesus: Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem (Unesco heritage, 49 mi)
- Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) (Unesco heritage, 52 mi)
- Palestine: Land of Olives and Vines – Cultural Landscape of Southern Jerusalem, Battir (Unesco heritage, 52 mi)
- Sites of Human Evolution at Mount Carmel: The Nahal Me’arot / Wadi el-Mughara Caves (Unesco heritage, 55 mi)
- Quseir Amra (Unesco heritage, 57 mi)
- White City of Tel-Aviv -- the Modern Movement (Unesco heritage, 58 mi)
- Old City of Acre (Unesco heritage, 61 mi)
- Bahá’i Holy Places in Haifa and the Western Galilee (Unesco heritage, 61 mi)
- Miẕpé Gilboa‘ (observation point, (26 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 32.247 and 35.759 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 32° 14' 48" and E 35° 45' 32"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dinar - JOD
- Spoken languages:
- Arabic, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 11:34 AM (Monday)
- Timezone: Asia/Amman
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:43 am and 6:00 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,6 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Jordan.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Jordan. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Touring As Sūq
As Sūq in Ajloun is a town located in Jordan about 23 mi (or 37 km) north-west of Amman, the country's capital place.
Time in As Sūq is now 11:34 AM (Monday). The local timezone is named Asia / Amman with an UTC offset of 3 hours. We know of 9 airports nearby As Sūq, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest airport in Jordan is Amman-Marka International Airport in a distance of 23 mi (or 38 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba in Israel at a distance of 41 mi (or 67 km). The closest in Jordan is Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) in a distance of 52 mi (or 67 km), North-West. We collected 1 points of interest near this location.
Being here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Burma, Kufrinjah, 'Ajlun, As Subayhi and Al Mastabah. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 20°C / 68 °F
|Morning Temperature||14°C / 57 °F|
|Evening Temperature||20°C / 67 °F|
|Night Temperature||15°C / 60 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1018 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 8 km/h (5 mph) from South-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Few clouds, covering 22% of sky|
|General Conditions||Few clouds|
Tuesday, 19th of October 2021
19°C (67 °F)
17°C (62 °F)
Few clouds, moderate breeze.
Wednesday, 20th of October 2021
19°C (67 °F)
17°C (62 °F)
Scattered clouds, moderate breeze.
Thursday, 21st of October 2021
20°C (68 °F)
17°C (63 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, few clouds.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Roman Ruins at Jerash, Jordan
Jerash was one of the pleasant surprises of our trip. The ruins show remains of a large city, and the best preserved of any the many Roman sites visited throughout Turkey and the Mideast....
#UNVyouth - دانا زيدان، طالبة جامعية | المخيم الصيفي للمتطوعين
Arab Youth Volunteering for a Better Future is a regional project, led by the United Nations Volunteers (UNV) programme, which seeks to support youth to effectively engage in the development...
Ajloun Castle 2014
The fortress was built by Izz al-Din Usama, a commander and nephew of Salah ad-Din al-Ayyubi (Saladin), in AD 1184-1185. The fortress is considered one of the very few built to protect the...
ירדן - תצפית על הרי הגלעד ועג'לון המקראית (Ajloun) כולל המבצר האיובי Qa'lat Al Rabad
Zahi Shaked A tour guide in Israel and his camera firstname.lastname@example.org 9726905522 tel סיור עם מורה הדרך ומדריך הטיולים צחי שקד 0546905522 My name is Zahi...
Harley Davidson Jordan Rally 2013 - First day to Ajloun
Harley Davidson Jordan Rally 2013 - First day from Dead Sea to Ajloun.
A castle in Jordan build first by the nephew of Saladin. Then destroyed by the Mongols. Later rebuild by Mamluks. It has been used until 19 Century but two earthquakes in 1837 and 1924...
عجلون- غابات برقش جنة الله على الارض
Bergish forest ,beautiful place in Jordan wonderful place in north of Jordan Tourist area Jordan برقش , الكورة , لواء الكورة دير ابي سعيد غابات برقش...
طلاب مدرسة الرفيد الاساسية - الاستاذ علي موفق الدقامسة
طلاب مدرسة الرفيد الاساسية - الاستاذ علي موفق الدقامسة.
كيفية تحميل resident evil 4
برنامج التورنت http://www.utorrent.com/ تحميل اللعبة http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/6656987/Resident_Evil_4_(BEST_PC_EDITION_)_-illiria ولي يرد ان يره...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of As Sūq.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Es Sūq, As Sūq