in Provincia di Campobasso of Molise, Italy
- Foggia / Gino Lisa Airport (49 mi)
- Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport (51 mi)
- Pescara International Airport (63 mi)
- Frosinone Military Airport (68 mi)
- Salerno / Pontecagnano Airport (68 mi)
- Latina Airport (88 mi)
- Ciampino Airport (105 mi)
- Rieti Airport (108 mi)
- Bari / Palese International Airport (116 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (123 mi)
- 18th-Century Royal Palace at Caserta with the Park, the Aqueduct of Vanvitelli, and the San Leucio Complex (Unesco heritage, 38 mi)
- Historic Centre of Naples (Unesco heritage, 53 mi)
- Archaeological Areas of Pompei, Herculaneum and Torre Annunziata (Unesco heritage, 58 mi)
- Costiera Amalfitana (Unesco heritage, 64 mi)
- Castel del Monte (Unesco heritage, 93 mi)
- Cilento and Vallo di Diano National Park with the Archeological Sites of Paestum and Velia, and the Certosa di Padula (Unesco heritage, 96 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 41.579 and 14.610 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 41° 34' 42" and E 14° 36' 37"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 12:36 AM (Monday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:06 am and 8:07 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,2 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2020-08-09 07:22:00
Cerro-Cappella-Lammerti in Provincia di Campobasso (Molise) with it's 301 citizens is a city in Italy about 110 mi (or 178 km) east of Rome, the country's capital city.
Local time in Cerro-Cappella-Lammerti is now 12:36 AM (Monday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 10 airports in the vicinity of Cerro-Cappella-Lammerti, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Foggia / Gino Lisa Airport in a distance of 49 mi (or 79 km), East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is 18th-Century Royal Palace at Caserta with the Park, the Aqueduct of Vanvitelli, and the San Leucio Complex in a distance of 38 mi (or 61 km), South. Looking for a place to stay? we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Oratino, Busso, Campobasso, Ripalimosani and Castropignano. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 30°C / 86 °F
|Morning Temperature||31°C / 87 °F|
|Evening Temperature||23°C / 73 °F|
|Night Temperature||19°C / 66 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1012 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 12 km/h (8 mph) from South|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Monday, 10th of August 2020
31°C (88 °F)
19°C (67 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Tuesday, 11th of August 2020
32°C (90 °F)
20°C (67 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Wednesday, 12th of August 2020
32°C (89 °F)
20°C (68 °F)
Few clouds, light breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Quando Campobasso divenne Canada Town Campobasso Viaggio in Molise Puntata 2449 Telemolise
Una mostra per ricordare la liberazione di Campobasso dai tedeschi, ad opera delle truppe canadesi che si stabilirono in città, ribattezzando Campobasso Canada Town e cambiando la toponomastica ...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Stadio Selvapiana is a multi-use stadium in Campobasso, Italy. It is currently used mostly for football matches and is the home ground of AC Campobasso. The stadium holds 18,000 people and was built in 1985.
Stadio Nuovo Romagnoli
Stadio Nuovo Romagnoli is a sports stadium primarily used for association football located in Campobasso, Italy. The stadium currently hosts the home matches of Polisportiva Nuovo Campobasso Calcio, who play in the Lega Pro Seconda Divisione. The stadium has a capacity of 25,000.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Cerro-Cappella-Lammerti.
- Mirabello Sannitico
- Torella del Sannio
- Sant'Angelo Limosano
- Colle d'Anchise
- San Giuliano del Sannio
- San Biase
- Sant'Elena Sannita
- San Giovanni in Galdo
- Petrella Tifernina
Campobasso: Piazza Vittorio Emanuele II, Campobasso (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: