in Barcelona of Catalonia, Spain
- Barcelona International Airport (11 mi)
- Sabadell Airport (22 mi)
- Girona Airport (64 mi)
- Aeròdrom dels Pirineus-Alt Urgell Airport (79 mi)
- Perpignan-Rivesaltes (Llabanère) Airport (115 mi)
- Palma De Mallorca Airport (126 mi)
- Castellon De La Plana Airport (130 mi)
- Carcassonne Airport (138 mi)
- Toulouse-Blagnac Airport (166 mi)
- Palau de la Música Catalana and Hospital de Sant Pau, Barcelona (Unesco heritage, 18 mi)
- Works of Antoni Gaudí (Unesco heritage, 19 mi)
- Archaeological Ensemble of Tárraco (Unesco heritage, 33 mi)
- Poblet Monastery (Unesco heritage, 42 mi)
- Madriu-Perafita-Claror Valley (Unesco heritage, 87 mi)
- Catalan Romanesque Churches of the Vall de Boí (Unesco heritage, 102 mi)
- Cultural Landscape of the Serra de Tramuntana (Unesco heritage, 114 mi)
- Aquarium Barcelona (zoo, (19 mi)
- Calafell Slide (amusement park, (16 mi)
- Parc Aquàtic (amusement park, (3 mi)
- Karting Minilandia (amusement park, (9 mi)
- Indoor Karting Barcelona (amusement park, (13 mi)
- Tibidabo (amusement park, (18 mi)
- Observatori Fabra (observation point, (18 mi)
- Karting Vendrell (amusement park, (18 mi)
- Mirador del Aeroport del Prat (observation point, (13 mi)
- Catalunya en Miniatura (amusement park, (10 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 41.252 and 1.868 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 41° 15' 7" and E 1° 52' 3"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Spanish, Catalan, Galician, Basque, Occitan
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 11:31 PM (Monday)
- Timezone: Europe/Madrid
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:23 am and 9:16 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.750 and -176.800 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to Spain.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Spain. Last Update: 2023-05-29 08:01:51
Delve into Campdessens
Campdessens in Barcelona (Catalonia) is located in Spain about 297 mi (or 478 km) east of Madrid, the country's capital town.
Current time in Campdessens is now 11:31 PM (Monday). The local timezone is named Europe / Madrid with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 9 airports close to Campdessens, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest airport in Spain is Barcelona International Airport in a distance of 11 mi (or 18 km), East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Spain is Palau de la Música Catalana and Hospital de Sant Pau, Barcelona in a distance of 18 mi (or 30 km), North-East. We encountered 10 points of interest near this location. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Sitges, Olivella, Begues, Castelldefels and Avinyonet del Penedes. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 23°C / 73 °F
|Morning Temperature||19°C / 66 °F|
|Evening Temperature||22°C / 72 °F|
|Night Temperature||20°C / 67 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1011 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 7 km/h (4 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Broken clouds, covering 83% of sky|
|General Conditions||Broken clouds|
Tuesday, 30th of May 2023
21°C (69 °F)
20°C (69 °F)
Overcast clouds, gentle breeze.
Wednesday, 31st of May 2023
23°C (74 °F)
21°C (70 °F)
Overcast clouds, gentle breeze.
Thursday, 1st of June 2023
21°C (69 °F)
20°C (68 °F)
Overcast clouds, light breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Sealand Sitges Apartments
Alenti Sitges Hotel
Hotel Estela Barcelona
URH Sitges Playa
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Estacion abandonada de Vallcarca
Vallcarca, situada entre Sitges y Garraf, es una estacion abandonada de la R2Sud, se conserva aun su edificio y andenes en bastante mal estado por desgracia. Esta estacion servia antiguamente...
334 - Spain. Carretera Eje Costero C-31 - Garraf - Vallcarca [HD]
Hiszpania. Carretera Eje Costero C-31 - Garraf - Vallcarca /// GPS - http://gdziejestem.pl/user/SZWAGIER Please rate, comment, and subscribe. Thanks.
335 - Spain. Autopista de Pau Casals C-32 - Vallcarca - Casteldefels [HD]
Hiszpania. Autopista de Pau Casals C-32 - Vallcarca - Casteldefels /// GPS - http://gdziejestem.pl/user/SZWAGIER Please rate, comment, and subscribe. Thanks.
No vull pagar - c32 (Vallcarca)
Guia personalitzada per negar-te a pagar els peatges: A. Només t'has d'identificar davant d'un agent de la autoritat que t'ho requereixi (Mossos d'Esquadra) per tant si els treballadors de...
Ducati Monster 796
Riding my Ducati monster 796, this time a bit faster; just some carbon fiber mods and the Arrow exhausts, filmed with Go Pro HD.
Some C31 between Barcelona & Sitges in Spain.
Some C31 between Barcelona & Sitges in Spain. Before the highway was built (more inland) this was the only main road from Barcelona to the south of Spain.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Garraf is a small seaside village located between Sitges and Castelldefels, in the Garraf comarca, Catalonia, Spain, surrounded by the area of the Garraf Natural Park.
Bodegas Güell, in Catalan Celler Güell, is an architectural complex comprising a winery and associated buildings located in Garraf, in the municipality of Sitges, designed by the Catalonian architect Antoni Gaudí.
Vallcarca is an abandoned coastal settlement in the Garraf Massif, Catalonia, Spain. It is administered by the Sitges municipality. Although most of the area is surrounded by the Garraf Natural Park, a highly-polluting cement factory near the abandoned railroad station is still active exploiting the nearby quarries for cement production.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Campdessens.
- Avinyonet del Penedes
- Corbera de Llobregat
- Santa Coloma de Cervello
- Vilafranca del Penedes
- Sant Vicenc dels Horts
- Castellvi de Rosanes
- Sant Llorenc d'Hortons
- el Pla del Penedes
- Sant Feliu de Llobregat
- Sant Just Desvern
- Vilobi del Penedes
- Sant Marti Sarroca
- Sant Cugat del Valles
Sitges › East: › East: Cataluña − Platja de Aiguadolç, Sitges (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Campdesens, Caserío Campdessens, Campdessens