in Ontario, Canada
- Niagara District Airport (22 mi)
- John C. Munro Hamilton International Airport (22 mi)
- Niagara Falls International Airport (31 mi)
- Burlington Executive (32 mi)
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport (42 mi)
- Billy Bishop Toronto City Centre Airport (42 mi)
- Lester B. Pearson International Airport (45 mi)
- Downsview Airport (50 mi)
- Erie International Tom Ridge Field (73 mi)
- Dunnville Golf & Country Club (Golf course, 8 mi)
- Riverview Golf & Country Club (Golf course, 9 mi)
- Peninsula Lakes Golf Course (Golf course, 10 mi)
- Sawmill Golf Course (Golf course, 11 mi)
- Twenty Valley Golf and Country Club (Golf course, 12 mi)
- Lookout Point Golf Club (Golf course, 13 mi)
- Southbrook Golf & Country Club (Golf course, 14 mi)
- Glendale Golf & Country Club (Golf course, 18 mi)
- King's Forest Golf Course (Golf course, 19 mi)
- Coral Creek Golf & Country Club (Golf course, 20 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 43.028 and -79.556 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 43° 1' 39" and W -79° 33' 20"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dollar - CAD
- Spoken languages:
- English, French, Inuktitut
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 11:17 PM (Thursday)
- Timezone: America/Toronto
- UTC/GMT offset: -5 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:34 am and 4:43 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -34.226 and 115.057 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Hamelin Bay
- This place on Geonames.org
Delve into Vaughan
Vaughan in Ontario is located in Canada about 252 mi (or 406 km) south-west of Ottawa, the country's capital town.
Current time in Vaughan is now 11:17 PM (Thursday). The local timezone is named America / Toronto with an UTC offset of -5 hours. We know of 9 airports close to Vaughan, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest airport in Canada is Niagara District Airport in a distance of 22 mi (or 36 km), North-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
Also, if you like playing golf, there are some options within driving distance.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Milton, Toronto, Buffalo, Mayville and Lockport. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 1°C / 34 °F
|Morning Temperature||3°C / 37 °F|
|Evening Temperature||-0°C / 31 °F|
|Night Temperature||-3°C / 27 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||2%|
|Air Pressure||1018 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 8 km/h (5 mph) from South-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 94% of sky|
Friday, 6th of December 2019
-1°C (30 °F)
-1°C (31 °F)
Overcast clouds, calm.
Saturday, 7th of December 2019
6°C (42 °F)
6°C (43 °F)
Overcast clouds, moderate breeze.
Sunday, 8th of December 2019
8°C (46 °F)
9°C (48 °F)
Moderate rain, moderate breeze, overcast clouds.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Activity Day to raise donations for organization called Sketch which is a drop in art center for the homeless.
RCBHS vs South Lincoln 2013-09-27
Division A football game between Ridgeway Crystal Beach High School and South Lincoln Secondary School on September 27, 2013.
Wintario: Draw #634, Dunnville, October 4th, 1989 (Part 1 of 3)
Wintario airs this week from Dunnville. Dunnville is an unincorporated community of 6000 people located along the Grand River on Highway #3, between the Niagara and Hamilton regions. It is...
Snow & Ice Management by Griffin Landscape Management Solutions
Dunnville Ontario Municipal Sidewalk Snow Plowing and De-icing with John Deere Utility Tractor and Snow Ex Drop Salter.
2014 Yamaha FZ9
New for 2014 Yamaha FZ9 Street Motorcycle,lighter than a r6, 850cc,3 cylinder, Fuel Injected, Power Modes,100+HP, Baldwins Cycle, Dunnville, Ontario Canada 905-774-8881.
GrandErie Home Hardware International Day Of Happiness 2015
Dunnville's GrandErie Home Hardware video in recognition of International Day of Happiness 2015.
United Alumni Drum and Bugle Corps marching in the annual Mudcat Festival Parade in Dunneville, ON. Saturday June 7.
FilthyRich takes the video camera into a grocery store known for quality meats. Its a little shaky in the store BUT i was trying to remain undetected while recording. I take the Meat home and...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Robert Land Academy
Robert Land Academy (RLA) is Canada's only non-university level military academy. Located in the former township of Gainsborough on the north shores of the Welland River five kilometres west of the hamlet of Wellandport in West Lincoln, Ontario, the Academy began to accept students in 1978. The Academy is an all-boy's institution.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Vaughan.