in Northern District, Israel
- Haifa International Airport (8 mi)
- Ben Ya'akov Airport (29 mi)
- Kiryat Shmona Airport (42 mi)
- Sde Dov Airport (48 mi)
- Ben Gurion International Airport (53 mi)
- King Hussein Air College (69 mi)
- Amman-Marka International Airport (72 mi)
- Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport (77 mi)
- Queen Alia International Airport (86 mi)
- Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba (Unesco heritage, 10 mi)
- Bahá’i Holy Places in Haifa and the Western Galilee (Unesco heritage, 12 mi)
- Sites of Human Evolution at Mount Carmel: The Nahal Me’arot / Wadi el-Mughara Caves (Unesco heritage, 12 mi)
- Old City of Acre (Unesco heritage, 14 mi)
- Tyre (Unesco heritage, 37 mi)
- White City of Tel-Aviv -- the Modern Movement (Unesco heritage, 51 mi)
- Palestine: Land of Olives and Vines – Cultural Landscape of Southern Jerusalem, Battir (Unesco heritage, 70 mi)
- Birthplace of Jesus: Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem (Unesco heritage, 72 mi)
- Caves of Maresha and Bet-Guvrin in the Judean Lowlands as a Microcosm of the Land of the Caves (Unesco heritage, 80 mi)
- Anjar (Unesco heritage, 81 mi)
- Miẕpé Gilboa‘ (observation point, (23 mi)
- Miẕpé Hod (observation point, (19 mi)
- Miẕpé Yammim (observation point, (22 mi)
- Taẕpit Alam Raẖimov (observation point, (27 mi)
- Miẕpé Monfor (observation point, (22 mi)
- Miẕpé Ilan (observation point, (20 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 32.739 and 35.157 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 32° 44' 20" and E 35° 9' 25"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Shekel - ILS
- Spoken languages:
- Hebrew, Arabic, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 08:00 PM (Friday)
- Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:36 am and 7:51 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Israel.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Israel. Last Update: 2020-07-03 07:24:56
Discover Basmat Ṭab‘ūn
Basmat Ṭab‘ūn in Northern District with it's 6,300 citizens is a town in Israel about 67 mi (or 108 km) north of Jerusalem, the country's capital city.
Current time in Basmat Ṭab‘ūn is now 08:00 PM (Friday). The local timezone is named Asia / Jerusalem with an UTC offset of 3 hours. We know of 9 airports near Basmat Ṭab‘ūn, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest airport in Israel is Haifa International Airport in a distance of 8 mi (or 13 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Israel is Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba in a distance of 10 mi (or 16 km), South. We discovered 6 points of interest in the vicinity of this place.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Nazareth, Haifa, Bent Jbail, Ash Shunah ash Shamaliyah and Al Butayhah. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 29°C / 84 °F
|Morning Temperature||29°C / 84 °F|
|Evening Temperature||28°C / 83 °F|
|Night Temperature||24°C / 75 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1005 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 7 km/h (4 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Saturday, 4th of July 2020
31°C (87 °F)
24°C (75 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Sunday, 5th of July 2020
31°C (87 °F)
25°C (76 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Monday, 6th of July 2020
30°C (85 °F)
25°C (77 °F)
Broken clouds, gentle breeze.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
DJ Tzach-Ziv - SOUND OF SUNSET, Mirpeset , Ramat Yishai
SOUND OF SUNSET Mirpeset, Ramat Yishai https://www.facebook.com/DJTzachZiv https://www.facebook.com/mirpeset.
Tal elevator at Hutzot Alonim Mall near Alonim junction
KOYOelevatorfan photographed this elevator. ---Elevator--- Brand: Tal. Capacity: 600kg / 8 Passengers. Fixtures: Generic. Door Safety: Bumper. Installed at 1995. Floor served: 2( *0*, 1)....
Our Pilgrimage to where the Shepherds met the Angels
On June 18th, 2010 we visited the Church of the Shepherds' Field near Bethlehem. This is where angels met the shepherds on the night that Christ was born. It is believed that St. Helen, the...
Holy Land Movies 04.04.14
http://www.jimmymorse.com presents the Holy Land and visits to The Church of the Holy Sepulchre, 12 Station of the Cross - Jesus Dies on the Cross, the 13th ...
Israeli Desert - water and shade
It was 102F (39C) in that creek. By the end of that day I finished all the water and more.
Holy Land Apr 3, 2014
http://www.jimmymorse.com presents the Pilgrimage to the Holy Land of Israel including the Via Delarosa (Stations of the Cross), the Church of the Holy Sepul...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Beit She'arim National Park
Beit She'arim, also known as Beth She'arim or Besara (Greek), literally The Strangers House, is the archeological site of a Jewish town and a large number of ancient rock-cut Jewish tombs. The necropolis is part of the Beit She'arim National Park, which borders the town of Kiryat Tiv'on on the northeast and is located close to the modern moshav of Beit She'arim. It is situated 20 km east of Haifa in the southern foothills of the Lower Galilee.
Highway 75 (Israel)
Highway 75 is an east-west highway in northern Israel. It runs from Haifa in the west to Nazareth and Nazareth Illit in the east. It is 40 km long, and runs concurrently with Highway 70 for the 4 km between Yagur junction and Ha'amakim junction.
Manshiya Zabda, also known as Manshiyet Zabda is an Arab village in northern Israel. Located to the north of Ramat Yishai, it falls under the jurisdiction of Jezreel Valley Regional Council. In 2006 it had a population of 979. The village was established in 1945 by sons of families from Ilut. Over time the founders were joined by Bedouin and Muslims from the Galilee. The village was recognised by the authorities in 1979.
Suweid Hamira is a Bedouin village in northern Israel. Located near Shefa-'Amr, it falls under the jurisdiction of Jezreel Valley Regional Council. The village was recognised by the state in 1996.
Khawaled, also known as al-Khawled is an Arab-Bedouin village in northern Israel. Located near Nofit, it falls under the jurisdiction of Zevulun Regional Council. In 2006 it had a population of 299. The Israeli Bedouin diplomat Ismail Khaldi initiated a project called "Hike and Learn with Bedouins in the Galilee" that has brought thousands of young Jews to the village, to learn about Bedouin culture and history. He said these encounters inspired him to become a diplomat.
Sheikh Bureik, Lajjun
Sheikh Bureik, also called Sheikh Abreik or Sheikh Ibreik', was a Palestinian Arab village located 10 miles southeast of Haifa. Situated at an ancient site that shows evidence of habitation as early as the Iron Age, it was an important center of Jewish learning in the 2nd century, with habitation continuing during the Byzantine era, Islamic era, and the Crusades. The village appears under the name Sheikh Bureik in 16th century Ottoman archives.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Basmat Ṭab‘ūn.
- Bent Jbail
- Ash Shunah ash Shamaliyah
- Al Butayhah
- Karney Shomron
- Kafr Asad
- Dayr Abi Sa`id
- At Tayyibah
- Samma ar Rawsan
- Al Mazar ash Shamali
- Al Khushniyah
- Dayr `Alla
- Nabatiye et Tahta
- Ash Shajarah
- Tel Aviv
- Al Hisn
- Al Qunaytirah
- As Subayhi
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Bosmat Tivon, Bismat Taba’un, Basmat Tab'un, Basmat Ṭab‘ūn, Basmat Tab‘un, בסמת טבעון