in Quneitra Governorate, Syria
- Ben Ya'akov Airport (15 mi)
- Kiryat Shmona Airport (20 mi)
- Haifa International Airport (47 mi)
- Damascus International Airport (49 mi)
- King Hussein Air College (51 mi)
- Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport (60 mi)
- Amman-Marka International Airport (71 mi)
- Ben Gurion International Airport (87 mi)
- Queen Alia International Airport (88 mi)
- Tyre (Unesco heritage, 41 mi)
- Old City of Acre (Unesco heritage, 43 mi)
- Ancient City of Damascus (Unesco heritage, 45 mi)
- Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba (Unesco heritage, 46 mi)
- Bahá’i Holy Places in Haifa and the Western Galilee (Unesco heritage, 51 mi)
- Anjar (Unesco heritage, 51 mi)
- Ancient City of Bosra (Unesco heritage, 51 mi)
- Sites of Human Evolution at Mount Carmel: The Nahal Me’arot / Wadi el-Mughara Caves (Unesco heritage, 55 mi)
- Baalbek (Unesco heritage, 73 mi)
- Byblos (Unesco heritage, 78 mi)
- Miẕpé Pe’er (observation point, (20 mi)
- Miẕpé Elot (observation point, (28 mi)
- Miẕpor Ẕipporim Ha’Ammud (observation point, (20 mi)
- Miẕpé H̱useyẕ (observation point, (20 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 32.994 and 35.822 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 32° 59' 39" and E 35° 49' 19"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Pound - SYP
- Spoken languages:
- Arabic, Kurdish, Armenian, French, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 01:00 PM (Friday)
- Timezone: Asia/Damascus
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:46 am and 5:55 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 5,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning it is not safe to travel Syria.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Syria. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Delve into Al Khushnīyah
Al Khushnīyah in Quneitra Governorate is located in Syria about 45 mi (or 72 km) south-west of Damascus, the country's capital town.
Current time in Al Khushnīyah is now 01:00 PM (Friday). The local timezone is named Asia / Damascus with an UTC offset of 3 hours. We know of 9 airports close to Al Khushnīyah, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest is airport we know is Ben Ya'akov Airport in Israel in a distance of 15 mi (or 23 km). The closest airport in Syria is Damascus International Airport in a distance of 49 mi (or 23 km), West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Tyre in Lebanon at a distance of 41 mi (or 66 km). The closest in Syria is Ancient City of Damascus in a distance of 45 mi (or 66 km), North-West. We encountered 4 points of interest near this location.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Al Khushniyah, Al Qunaytirah, Khan Arnabah, Al Butayhah and Tasil. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 22°C / 71 °F
|Morning Temperature||14°C / 58 °F|
|Evening Temperature||18°C / 64 °F|
|Night Temperature||15°C / 59 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1019 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 8 km/h (5 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Saturday, 23rd of October 2021
20°C (69 °F)
15°C (58 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Sunday, 24th of October 2021
20°C (68 °F)
15°C (58 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Monday, 25th of October 2021
19°C (66 °F)
14°C (58 °F)
Broken clouds, gentle breeze.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Scirocco Club - Fall 2012
Just another morning trip of Scirocco.co.il Ramat Ha'Golan, ISRAEL. Fall of 2012.
Deniz by star 2000 tv productions בית אופנה לעיצוב שמלות כלה וערב מושב אניעם רמה"ג כפר האמנים.
מסע לרמהג בעקבות לוחמי יום כיפור משער העמקים
הסרט מתאר יום מסע ב- 9.2012 של חברים מקיבוץ שער העמקים לרמה"ג בעקבות חברים לוחמים במלחמת יום כיפור. בסרט מספרים...
צימר דרך הטבע, מושב אניעם, צימר בצפון, רמת הגולן | Weekend
ברוכים הבאים אל סוויטות גדולות ומפוארות, מעוצבות בסגנון רומנטי באווירה קסומה ורגועה. את מתחם ספא ואירוח...
Yehudiya forest and national parl is located in northern Israel in the center of the Golan Heights.its sprawls around 16000 acres of green forest, waterfalls...
Golan Heights Wikipedia travel guide video. Created by Stupeflix.com
Create your own video on http://studio.stupeflix.com/?w=1 ! Sites on the Golan in blue are Israeli settlement communities. Sites on the Golan in black are Druze and Circassian communities....
Bicycle trip, Israel, Golan Heights, april 2010, part 2
8...17 апреля 2010, Велопутешествие "Израиль.Голанские высоты" на 10 дней http://e-ivanov.ru/travel/golan.velo.2010/
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Bashan is a biblical place first mentioned in Genesis 14:5, where it is said that Chedorlaomer and his confederates "smote the Rephaim in Ashteroth", where Og the king of Bashan had his residence. At the time of Israel's entrance into the Promised Land, Og came out against them, but was utterly routed. This country extended from Gilead in the south to Hermon in the north, and from the Jordan river on the west to Salcah on the east.
Highway 98 (Israel)
Highway 98 is the primary north-south highway in the Golan Heights. It is shaped like an archer's bow, and it runs parallel to the ceasefire line of the occupied territory with the rest of Syria. The route runs from Tzemah junction south of the Kinneret, first through the Yarmuk valley, then it rises up a steep slope into the Golan Heights and crosses it until it reaches the lowest cable-car station on Mount Hermon. There it meets Route 999.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Al Khushnīyah.
- Al Khushniyah
- Al Qunaytirah
- Khan Arnabah
- Al Butayhah
- Ash Shajarah
- Mazra`at Bayt Jinn
- Al Muzayrib
- Samma ar Rawsan
- As Sanamayn
- Ash Shaykh Miskin
- Bent Jbail
- Kafr Asad
- Ash Shunah ash Shamaliyah
- At Tayyibah
- Khirbat Ghazalah
- Ar Ramtha
- Rachaiya el Ouadi