Râchaïya el Ouadi
in Mohafazat Béqaa, Lebanon
- Kiryat Shmona Airport (24 mi)
- Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport (30 mi)
- Damascus International Airport (39 mi)
- Ben Ya'akov Airport (39 mi)
- Haifa International Airport (67 mi)
- King Hussein Air College (83 mi)
- Amman-Marka International Airport (106 mi)
- Sde Dov Airport (114 mi)
- Ben Gurion International Airport (117 mi)
- Queen Alia International Airport (123 mi)
- Bassel Al-Assad International Airport (131 mi)
- Anjar (Unesco heritage, 16 mi)
- Ancient City of Damascus (Unesco heritage, 27 mi)
- Baalbek (Unesco heritage, 41 mi)
- Tyre (Unesco heritage, 41 mi)
- Byblos (Unesco heritage, 44 mi)
- Ouadi Qadisha (the Holy Valley) and the Forest of the Cedars of God (Horsh Arz el-Rab) (Unesco heritage, 53 mi)
- Old City of Acre (Unesco heritage, 59 mi)
- Bahá’i Holy Places in Haifa and the Western Galilee (Unesco heritage, 69 mi)
- Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba (Unesco heritage, 73 mi)
- Ancient City of Bosra (Unesco heritage, 77 mi)
- Miẕpé Pe’er (observation point, (29 mi)
- Miẕpé H̱useyẕ (observation point, (28 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 33.501 and 35.844 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 33° 30' 3" and E 35° 50' 37"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Pound - LBP
- Spoken languages:
- Arabic, French, English, Armenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 12:20 PM (Thursday)
- Timezone: Asia/Beirut
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:26 am and 7:45 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,2 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Lebanon.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Lebanon. Last Update: 2023-06-08 08:19:11
Delve into Râchaïya el Ouadi
Râchaïya el Ouadi in Mohafazat Béqaa is a city located in Lebanon about 33 mi (or 54 km) south-east of Beirut, the country's capital town.
Current time in Râchaïya el Ouadi is now 12:20 PM (Thursday). The local timezone is named Asia / Beirut with an UTC offset of 3 hours. We know of 11 airports closer to Râchaïya el Ouadi, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest is airport we know is Kiryat Shmona Airport in Israel in a distance of 24 mi (or 39 km). The closest airport in Lebanon is Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport in a distance of 30 mi (or 39 km), South-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Lebanon is Anjar in a distance of 16 mi (or 26 km), North. We saw 2 points of interest near this location.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Joubb Jannine, Mazra`at Bayt Jinn, Hasbaiya, Qatana and Jezzine. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 28°C / 83 °F
|Morning Temperature||18°C / 65 °F|
|Evening Temperature||26°C / 78 °F|
|Night Temperature||22°C / 72 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1012 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 9 km/h (5 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 94% of sky|
|General Conditions||Overcast clouds|
Friday, 9th of June 2023
29°C (84 °F)
22°C (71 °F)
Broken clouds, gentle breeze.
Saturday, 10th of June 2023
28°C (83 °F)
21°C (70 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Sunday, 11th of June 2023
26°C (79 °F)
19°C (66 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Ain-Ebal South Lebanon Arabic bread making
Whilst in Ain-Ebal August 2010, I was fortunate to witness the making of the tradtional Arabic bread. The bread is served at every meal in Lebanon and is thought of as a gift from God, not...
Libbaya village, Lebanon, بلدة لبايا ـ البقاع الغربي لبنان
لبّايـا بلدة التاريخ منذ ما قـــبـــــل التاريــــخ جـارة حـرمون المطلة عـــلـى الـبـاروك لبّايـا...
جوالة فوج خربة روحا من مفوضية البقاع تكسر طبقة الجليد
قامت جوالة فوج خربة روحا من مفوضية البقاع بكسر طبقة الجليد التي تكونت على طريق الجوزي بفعل موجة الصقيع لتسهي...
A Beautiful drive between Rashaya and Ain Ata
The mp3 and video editing app used to produce this video are copyrighted to their respective owners. This video is for pure entertainment only, with no profit ...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Rashaya District is an administrative district in the Beqaa Governorate of the Republic of Lebanon. Most of Rachaya's population are Christians with a large Druze minority. Many people of Rachaya have left for larger cities in Lebanon such as Beirut. During the Lebanese civil war, Rachaya was not affected as much as other parts of Lebanon during the conflict.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Râchaïya el Ouadi.
- Joubb Jannine
- Mazra`at Bayt Jinn
- Ad Dimas
- Khan Arnabah
- Beit ed Dine
- Az Zabadani
- `Ayn al Fijah
- Al Qunaytirah
- Nabatiye et Tahta
- Al Kiswah
- Al Hajar al Aswad
- Jdaidet el Matn
- At Tall
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Râchaïya el Ouadi, Rāshayyā, راشيا