in Rif-dimashq Governorate, Syria
- Damascus International Airport (32 mi)
- Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport (36 mi)
- Kiryat Shmona Airport (45 mi)
- Ben Ya'akov Airport (60 mi)
- Haifa International Airport (88 mi)
- King Hussein Air College (95 mi)
- Bassel Al-Assad International Airport (116 mi)
- Amman-Marka International Airport (121 mi)
- Queen Alia International Airport (138 mi)
- Ben Gurion International Airport (138 mi)
- Anjar (Unesco heritage, 10 mi)
- Ancient City of Damascus (Unesco heritage, 19 mi)
- Baalbek (Unesco heritage, 20 mi)
- Ouadi Qadisha (the Holy Valley) and the Forest of the Cedars of God (Horsh Arz el-Rab) (Unesco heritage, 36 mi)
- Byblos (Unesco heritage, 38 mi)
- Tyre (Unesco heritage, 61 mi)
- Crac des Chevaliers and Qal’at Salah El-Din (Unesco heritage, 74 mi)
- Old City of Acre (Unesco heritage, 80 mi)
- Ancient City of Bosra (Unesco heritage, 86 mi)
- Bahá’i Holy Places in Haifa and the Western Galilee (Unesco heritage, 90 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 33.725 and 36.100 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 33° 43' 29" and E 36° 6' 1"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Pound - SYP
- Spoken languages:
- Arabic, Kurdish, Armenian, French, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 10:11 AM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Asia/Damascus
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:58 am and 7:21 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 5,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning it is not safe to travel Syria.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Syria. Last Update: 2020-08-14 07:21:12
Touring Az Zabadānī
Az Zabadānī in Rif-dimashq Governorate with it's 29,549 residents is a town located in Syria about 18 mi (or 30 km) north-west of Damascus, the country's capital place.
Time in Az Zabadānī is now 10:11 AM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Asia / Damascus with an UTC offset of 3 hours. We know of 10 airports nearby Az Zabadānī, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Syria is Damascus International Airport in a distance of 32 mi (or 52 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Anjar in Lebanon at a distance of 10 mi (or 16 km). The closest in Syria is Ancient City of Damascus in a distance of 19 mi (or 16 km), West.
Being here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Medaya, Sirghaya, `Ayn al Fijah, Ad Dimas and Qadsayya. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 30°C / 86 °F
|Morning Temperature||15°C / 59 °F|
|Evening Temperature||28°C / 82 °F|
|Night Temperature||18°C / 64 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1003 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 5 km/h (3 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Sunday, 16th of August 2020
31°C (87 °F)
16°C (62 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Monday, 17th of August 2020
31°C (87 °F)
16°C (61 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Tuesday, 18th of August 2020
30°C (87 °F)
17°C (63 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Alto al fuego en Zabadani, Siria
Ejército sirio y rebeldes acordaron un alto al fuego en Zabadani, una localidad cerca de la frontera con Líbano. teleSUR http://multimedia.telesurtv.net/18/1/2012/66159/siria-ejercito-y-rebeldes...
ثلوج الزبداني Zabadani snow
مدينة ومصيف الزبداني أحد أعرق مصايف سوريا وأقدم وأشهر المصايف العربية, يتبع محافظة ريف دمشق وعلى بعد 45 كم...
Syria-Lebanon policy concerns border residents - 26 Nov 08
Improved relations between Lebanon and Syria have some villagers along the border between the two countries worried. Landmark talks earlier this month brought a pledge to tighten border...
من رحلتي الى بسيمة المستقلة بريف دمشق 29/5/2012
والله بعد ما اضربنا انا والشباب وما نزلنا عالشغل قررنا نروح سيران واخدنا كم واحد من التجار وصحاب المحلات...
Colores del Líbano
Una muestra de los múltiples tonos del otoño libanés. Un viaje cromático por los parajes campestres del Valle del Beka'a... Harissa, Jeita, Kefraya, Al Chouf, ...
My trip to Bludan - رحلتي إلى بلودان
This video shows you the most beautiful areas in the city of Bloudan, the mountains, the restaurants and the Moses Cave :) like & Subscribe #Bludan #syria ...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Zabadani District or az-Zabadan is a district of the Rif Dimashq Governorate in Syria. At the 2004 officical census, the district had a population of 63,780. The centre of the district is the city of Zabadani. Until February 2009, the sub-districts of Ayn al-Fijeh and Al-Dimas were part of the Zabadani district before being incorporated to form the newly established district of Qudsaya.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Az Zabadānī.
- `Ayn al Fijah
- Ad Dimas
- At Tall
- Joubb Jannine
- Al Hajar al Aswad
- Rachaiya el Ouadi
- `Assal al Ward
- Kafr Batna
- Al Mulayhah
- Al Kiswah
- Mazra`at Bayt Jinn
- An Nashabiyah
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Zabadani, Zibdānī, Zebdāni, Zebedani, Zabdānī, Az Zabadānī, Zabadany, الزبداني