in Daraa Governorate, Syria
- Damascus International Airport (23 mi)
- Kiryat Shmona Airport (36 mi)
- Ben Ya'akov Airport (40 mi)
- King Hussein Air College (57 mi)
- Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport (61 mi)
- Haifa International Airport (73 mi)
- Amman-Marka International Airport (85 mi)
- Queen Alia International Airport (102 mi)
- Ben Gurion International Airport (112 mi)
- Bassel Al-Assad International Airport (154 mi)
- Ancient City of Damascus (Unesco heritage, 23 mi)
- Anjar (Unesco heritage, 41 mi)
- Ancient City of Bosra (Unesco heritage, 48 mi)
- Baalbek (Unesco heritage, 57 mi)
- Tyre (Unesco heritage, 60 mi)
- Old City of Acre (Unesco heritage, 68 mi)
- Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba (Unesco heritage, 73 mi)
- Byblos (Unesco heritage, 73 mi)
- Ouadi Qadisha (the Holy Valley) and the Forest of the Cedars of God (Horsh Arz el-Rab) (Unesco heritage, 74 mi)
- Bahá’i Holy Places in Haifa and the Western Galilee (Unesco heritage, 77 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 33.182 and 36.225 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 33° 10' 56" and E 36° 13' 31"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Pound - SYP
- Spoken languages:
- Arabic, Kurdish, Armenian, French, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 02:27 PM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Asia/Damascus
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:32 am and 5:04 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 5,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning it is not safe to travel Syria.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Syria. Last Update: 2022-01-29 08:18:28
Delve into Ghabāghib
Ghabāghib in Daraa Governorate is located in Syria about 23 mi (or 37 km) south of Damascus, the country's capital town.
Current time in Ghabāghib is now 02:27 PM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Asia / Damascus with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 10 airports close to Ghabāghib, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Syria is Damascus International Airport in a distance of 23 mi (or 37 km), North-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Syria is Ancient City of Damascus in a distance of 23 mi (or 37 km), North.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: As Sanamayn, Al Kiswah, Mismiyah, Sa`sa` and Sahnaiya. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 8°C / 46 °F
|Morning Temperature||3°C / 38 °F|
|Evening Temperature||8°C / 46 °F|
|Night Temperature||7°C / 44 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1023 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 6 km/h (4 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 86% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Sunday, 30th of January 2022
9°C (48 °F)
7°C (45 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, few clouds.
Monday, 31st of January 2022
10°C (50 °F)
6°C (43 °F)
Light rain, moderate breeze, scattered clouds.
Tuesday, 1st of February 2022
10°C (50 °F)
7°C (44 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, scattered clouds.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Siria, Daraa, As Sanamayn, Rio de Sangre en la matanza de decenas de manifestantes, Marzo 2011
Siria, Daraa, As Sanamayn, Rio de Sangre en la matanza de decenas de manifestantes a manos de las milicias del Regimen de Bashar al Asad, Marzo/Abril 2011 El origen de todo lo que esta ...
الثورة السورية الصنمين اطلاق نار عشوائي
الثورة السورية الصنمين اطلاق نار عشوائي وغزير Feu nourri et dans tout les sens contre les manifestants à Sanamaine Syrie Fire in every sense against...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Ghabāghib.
- As Sanamayn
- Al Kiswah
- Al Hajar al Aswad
- Al Ghizlaniyah
- Khan Arnabah
- Mazra`at Bayt Jinn
- Al Mulayhah
- Ash Shaykh Miskin
- Kafr Batna
- As Surah as Saghirah
- Al Qunaytirah
- An Nashabiyah
- Ad Dimas
- Harran al `Awamid
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Rhabârheb, Ghabāghib, غباغب, Габагиб