in Mohafazat Nabatîyé, Lebanon
- Kiryat Shmona Airport (13 mi)
- Ben Ya'akov Airport (30 mi)
- Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport (31 mi)
- Damascus International Airport (48 mi)
- Haifa International Airport (55 mi)
- King Hussein Air College (79 mi)
- Amman-Marka International Airport (100 mi)
- Sde Dov Airport (103 mi)
- Ben Gurion International Airport (106 mi)
- Queen Alia International Airport (117 mi)
- Bassel Al-Assad International Airport (139 mi)
- Anjar (Unesco heritage, 27 mi)
- Tyre (Unesco heritage, 30 mi)
- Ancient City of Damascus (Unesco heritage, 37 mi)
- Old City of Acre (Unesco heritage, 48 mi)
- Byblos (Unesco heritage, 50 mi)
- Baalbek (Unesco heritage, 52 mi)
- Bahá’i Holy Places in Haifa and the Western Galilee (Unesco heritage, 57 mi)
- Ouadi Qadisha (the Holy Valley) and the Forest of the Cedars of God (Horsh Arz el-Rab) (Unesco heritage, 62 mi)
- Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba (Unesco heritage, 63 mi)
- Sites of Human Evolution at Mount Carmel: The Nahal Me’arot / Wadi el-Mughara Caves (Unesco heritage, 65 mi)
- Miẕpé Pe’er (observation point, (18 mi)
- Taẕpit Alam Raẖimov (observation point, (27 mi)
- Miẕpé H̱useyẕ (observation point, (18 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 33.398 and 35.685 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 33° 23' 52" and E 35° 41' 6"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Pound - LBP
- Spoken languages:
- Arabic, French, English, Armenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 07:39 PM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Asia/Beirut
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:32 am and 7:34 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,2 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Lebanon.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Lebanon. Last Update: 2022-05-21 08:23:03
Hâsbaïya in Mohafazat Nabatîyé is a town in Lebanon about 36 mi (or 57 km) south of Beirut, the country's capital city.
Current time in Hâsbaïya is now 07:39 PM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Asia / Beirut with an UTC offset of 3 hours. We know of 11 airports near Hâsbaïya, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest is airport we know is Kiryat Shmona Airport in Israel in a distance of 13 mi (or 22 km). The closest airport in Lebanon is Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport in a distance of 31 mi (or 22 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Lebanon is Anjar in a distance of 27 mi (or 43 km), North-East. We discovered 3 points of interest in the vicinity of this place.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Marjayoun, Jezzine, Mas`adah, Rachaiya el Ouadi and Nabatiye et Tahta. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 30°C / 87 °F
|Morning Temperature||19°C / 66 °F|
|Evening Temperature||31°C / 87 °F|
|Night Temperature||24°C / 75 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1012 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 7 km/h (4 mph) from West|
|Cloud Conditions||Scattered clouds, covering 33% of sky|
|General Conditions||Scattered clouds|
Sunday, 22nd of May 2022
23°C (73 °F)
14°C (58 °F)
Light rain, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Monday, 23rd of May 2022
20°C (68 °F)
16°C (61 °F)
Light rain, moderate breeze, broken clouds.
Tuesday, 24th of May 2022
25°C (76 °F)
18°C (64 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
S.M. el Rey visitó al contingente español en el Líbano - Base Miguel de Cervantes
Su Majestad el Rey, que viajó acompañado por el ministro de Defensa, Pedro Morenés, llegó a media tarde del martes, 7 de abril, al Aeropuerto Internacional Rafic Hariri de Beirut. Don Felipe...
17 mai i Saqi
En annerledes 17. mai i, fra landsbyen Ebel el Saqi. Fra en veteran- og minnetur i Libanon i 2013 organisert av "Norsk Veterannettverk". Link: http://veteranturer.no Den norske nasjonaldagen...
kilya village, 2eliya , baldat kilya, qelya, بلدة قليا ترحب بكم, بلدة قليا
Kilya village located in the southeren part of west bekaa is the last village in bekaa valley.
[period 1] - Maalot Monfort vs Bat-Yam Icebergs, 25-01-2013
Israel Ice Hockey, Maalot Monfort vs Bat-Yam Icebergs (6:3) Canada Center, Metulla.
מפל התנור נחל עיון , Tanur waterfall iyon stream nature reserve Israel HD
נחל עיון הוא ערוץ עמוק העובר בין קירות סלע זקופים ליד המושבה מטולה. הנחל מתחיל את דרכו בעמק עיון (מרג' עיון)...
Royalty Free Stock Video Footage of a lone red flower in the breeze shot in Israel at 4k with Red.
Purchase this clip here: (http://www.StockFootage.com/50172). Close shot of a red flower framed by the greenery fed by the water of the Tahana Waterfall near Metula, Israel. Shot with the...
Royalty Free Stock Video Footage of a lone tree seen through grass shot in Israel at 4k with Red.
Purchase this clip here: (http://www.StockFootage.com/50169). Single tree in Lebanon. Shot through the tall grass of Israel to the lone tree in Lebanon, racking focus to said grass and then...
Royalty Free Stock Video Footage of a lone tree in a rocky meadow shot in Israel at 4k with Red.
Purchase this clip here: (http://www.StockFootage.com/50168). A single tree blowing in the wind in a rocky field near the Tahana Waterfall near Metula, Israel. Shot with the Red One digital...
Radio Norbatt - 1981 12 22A Opptak Fra Utenlandsprg Julefred i Fredens Land
NRK`s Dag Medgaard lagde dette 22/12-81 for Utlandsprogrammet. Tittel: Julefred i fredens land Dette er del 1 av 2.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
The Hasbaya District is a district in the Nabatiyeh Governorate of Lebanon. It lies in the southwest, bordering on Syria. The capital of the district is Hasbaya.
Wadi al-Taym, also transliterated as Wadi el-Taym is a wadi (dry river) that forms a large fertile valley in southern Lebanon, near Hasbaya on the western slopes of Mount Hermon. It adjoins the Beqaa valley running north to south towards the Jordan valley where it meets the northwest corner of Lake Huleh. Watered by the Hasbani river, the low hills of Wadi al-Taym are covered with rows of silver-green olive trees with the population in the area being predominantly Druze.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Hâsbaïya.
- Rachaiya el Ouadi
- Nabatiye et Tahta
- Mazra`at Bayt Jinn
- Joubb Jannine
- Khan Arnabah
- Al Qunaytirah
- Beit ed Dine
- Bent Jbail
- Al Khushniyah
- Ad Dimas
- Al Butayhah
- Jdaidet el Matn
- Az Zabadani
- `Ayn al Fijah
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Ḩāşbayyā, Hāsbeya, Hasbeiya, Hâsbaïya, Ḩāşibayyā, حاصبيا