in Mohafazat Nabatîyé, Lebanon
- Tyre (Unesco heritage, 16 mi)
- Old City of Acre (Unesco heritage, 22 mi)
- Bahá’i Holy Places in Haifa and the Western Galilee (Unesco heritage, 32 mi)
- Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba (Unesco heritage, 38 mi)
- Sites of Human Evolution at Mount Carmel: The Nahal Me’arot / Wadi el-Mughara Caves (Unesco heritage, 40 mi)
- Anjar (Unesco heritage, 52 mi)
- Ancient City of Damascus (Unesco heritage, 59 mi)
- Byblos (Unesco heritage, 71 mi)
- Baalbek (Unesco heritage, 77 mi)
- White City of Tel-Aviv -- the Modern Movement (Unesco heritage, 81 mi)
- Miẕpé Hod (observation point, (11 mi)
- Miẕpé Yammim (observation point, (12 mi)
- Miẕpé Pe’er (observation point, (9 mi)
- Taẕpit Alam Raẖimov (observation point, (3 mi)
- Miẕpé Monfor (observation point, (11 mi)
- Miẕpor Ẕipporim Ha’Ammud (observation point, (17 mi)
- Miẕpé H̱useyẕ (observation point, (9 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 33.110 and 35.403 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 33° 6' 36" and E 35° 24' 9"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Pound - LBP
- Spoken languages:
- Arabic, French, English, Armenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 07:36 AM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Asia/Beirut
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:27 am and 4:31 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,2 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Lebanon.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Lebanon. Last Update: 2023-12-05 08:27:35
Delve into Ain Ebel
Ain Ebel in Mohafazat Nabatîyé with it's 2,000 habitants is a city located in Lebanon about 54 mi (or 87 km) south of Beirut, the country's capital town.
Current time in Ain Ebel is now 07:36 AM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named Asia / Beirut with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 8 airports closer to Ain Ebel, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest is airport we know is Ben Ya'akov Airport in Israel in a distance of 13 mi (or 21 km). The closest airport in Lebanon is Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport in a distance of 49 mi (or 21 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Lebanon is Tyre in a distance of 16 mi (or 26 km), North-West. We saw 7 points of interest near this location.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Bent Jbail, Tyre, Nabatiye et Tahta, Al Butayhah and Marjayoun. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 16°C / 61 °F
|Morning Temperature||12°C / 54 °F|
|Evening Temperature||12°C / 54 °F|
|Night Temperature||11°C / 52 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||4%|
|Air Pressure||1015 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 9 km/h (5 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Scattered clouds, covering 33% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Thursday, 7th of December 2023
14°C (57 °F)
12°C (54 °F)
Overcast clouds, light breeze.
Friday, 8th of December 2023
17°C (63 °F)
13°C (55 °F)
Broken clouds, moderate breeze.
Saturday, 9th of December 2023
15°C (58 °F)
10°C (51 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, broken clouds.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Adir Winery in Israel Travel Wine Tours
Wine Tours in Israel Must include your visit in Adir Winery and dairy in the mountain of the Upper Galilee.
Panorama (North) from Mount Meron, Israel
Northward panorama from Mount Meron, Israel: Jish, Nachal Dishon, Dovev, Bar'am, Yiron, Avivim, Manara, Yaroun.
הירידה לנחל דרך הכפר "ערמשה" מדרגות סלע בגלל הסחף... רשת ישראל חדשה: 223271E 776666N.
Royalty Free Stock Video Footage of a fallen column shot in Israel at 4k with Red.
Purchase this clip here: (http://www.StockFootage.com/50091). Very slow pan of a piece of a fallen column at the synagogue at Bar'am Israel. Shot with the Red One digital camera at 4k (4096...
Guytatt Vs Wild boars
A wild boar Mom and 6 cubs came to visit us during a 10 days hike in northern Israel.
Предновогодняя чистка косметики. Избавляемся от ненужной, часть 1 | Cleaning out my makeup, part 1
Для лучшего просмотра выбери HD::: Всем привет! Я Габи и добро пожаловать на мой канал! С приближен...
Dalton Winery and Wine Tasting
One of our favortie brands of Israeli wines is Dalton. They make a wonderful selection of non-mevushal wines. Recently we were in Tsfat and decided to take the 12 minute drive north to visit...
Panorama from Nabi Sabalan, Hurfeish, Israel
Panorama from Nabi Sabalan, Hurfeish, Israel: Jabal Sabalan, Mount Hillel, Mount Meron, Mount Bar Yochai, Adir (Jebel Adatir), Mount Hiram, Mount Matat, Mount Biranit, Jabal Balat, Moshav Zarit,...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Bint Jbeil is the second largest town in the Nabatiye Governorate in Southern Lebanon. The town has an estimated population of 30,000. Its exact population is unknown, because Lebanon has not conducted a population census since 1932.
Rachaf or Rshaf is a village in the Bint Jbeil District of the Nabatieh Governorate of Southern Lebanon, 16 kilometres from the Israel-Lebanon border.
Bint Jbeil District
The Bint Jbeil District is a district in the Nabatiyeh Governorate of Lebanon. The capital of the district is Bint Jbeil.
These districts belong to Ain Ebel.
- El Ain Quarter - le quartier de la fontaine - El Ain
- The Church Quarter - Le quartier de l'eglise
- The Convent Quarter - Le quartier du couvent (Hay el Deir)
- The Greek-Catholic Quarter - Le quartier des greco-catholiques
These are districts that are close by, but belong to a different city than Ain Ebel.
- Mizpe Kinneret
- Shekhunat Ben Gurion
- Shekhunat Ge'ulim
- Kare Na`aman
- Giv`at HaRaqqafot
- Qiryat Shemaryahu
- Kefar Ata
- Qiryat Shemu'el
- Qiryat Frostig
- Qiryat Binyamin
- Qiryat Hayyim HaMa`arvit
- Qiryat Nahum
- Ramat Hadassa
- Qiryat `Amal
- Kiryat Eli'ezer
- Ramat Hadar
- Ramat HaTishbi
- El Kababir
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Ain Ebel.
- Bent Jbail
- Nabatiye et Tahta
- Al Butayhah
- Al Qunaytirah
- Al Khushniyah
- Khan Arnabah
- Ash Shunah ash Shamaliyah
- Mazra`at Bayt Jinn
- Ash Shajarah
- Rachaiya el Ouadi
- Kafr Asad
- Beit ed Dine
- Samma ar Rawsan
- Joubb Jannine
- At Tayyibah
- Dayr Abi Sa`id
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
`Ain Ibil, Ain Ibl, Aïn Ibel, `Ayn Ibil