in Mohafazat Béqaa, Lebanon
- Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport (22 mi)
- Kiryat Shmona Airport (30 mi)
- Damascus International Airport (45 mi)
- Ben Ya'akov Airport (46 mi)
- Haifa International Airport (71 mi)
- King Hussein Air College (92 mi)
- Amman-Marka International Airport (115 mi)
- Bassel Al-Assad International Airport (123 mi)
- Ben Gurion International Airport (123 mi)
- Queen Alia International Airport (132 mi)
- Anjar (Unesco heritage, 11 mi)
- Ancient City of Damascus (Unesco heritage, 31 mi)
- Byblos (Unesco heritage, 35 mi)
- Baalbek (Unesco heritage, 36 mi)
- Tyre (Unesco heritage, 42 mi)
- Ouadi Qadisha (the Holy Valley) and the Forest of the Cedars of God (Horsh Arz el-Rab) (Unesco heritage, 45 mi)
- Old City of Acre (Unesco heritage, 63 mi)
- Bahá’i Holy Places in Haifa and the Western Galilee (Unesco heritage, 72 mi)
- Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba (Unesco heritage, 79 mi)
- Crac des Chevaliers and Qal’at Salah El-Din (Unesco heritage, 84 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 33.627 and 35.784 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 33° 37' 36" and E 35° 47' 3"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Pound - LBP
- Spoken languages:
- Arabic, French, English, Armenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 12:14 AM (Sunday)
- Timezone: Asia/Beirut
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:26 am and 6:31 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,2 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Lebanon.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Lebanon. Last Update: 2023-09-23 08:29:02
Delve into Joubb Jannîne
Joubb Jannîne in Mohafazat Béqaa is located in Lebanon about 25 mi (or 40 km) south-east of Beirut, the country's capital town.
Current time in Joubb Jannîne is now 12:14 AM (Sunday). The local timezone is named Asia / Beirut with an UTC offset of 3 hours. We know of 10 airports close to Joubb Jannîne, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Lebanon is Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport in a distance of 22 mi (or 35 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Lebanon is Anjar in a distance of 11 mi (or 17 km), North-East.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Rachaiya el Ouadi, Beit ed Dine, Jezzine, Zahle and Hasbaiya. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 27°C / 81 °F
|Morning Temperature||20°C / 68 °F|
|Evening Temperature||23°C / 74 °F|
|Night Temperature||21°C / 71 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1013 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 5 km/h (3 mph) from South-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 2% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Sunday, 24th of September 2023
25°C (77 °F)
20°C (68 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Monday, 25th of September 2023
25°C (77 °F)
20°C (67 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Tuesday, 26th of September 2023
25°C (76 °F)
19°C (67 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Snow in Lebanon
Off to the snow on a day trip to the mountains while touring round Beirut. A fun day was had by all.
Lebanon - Pine trees by Tariq Mahfouz
It's a strange and unique sound that you can hear it JUST in LEBANON ... This video was taken in Lebanon and we were driving to Arz Al-barouk. The sound is related to the bug that makes a sound...
Hiking in Shouf reserve Barouk - Club des Vieux Sentiers
August 14, 2011 a hike in the Shouf reserve guided by Zeina Chehab, started from Barouk reserve, to TL Antena, then to Maaser El Shouf Reserve return back to Barouk, trail 10.6 km www.cvslebanon.o ...
Lebanon: at the fount of coexistence
AVSI projects using water as a resource for development For info please visit: www.avsi.org.
200SX S13 Drift Bilal & Nour Aridi Jan 2015
200sx S13 Fun Drift Bilal & Nour Aridi in Ain Zhalta, Lebanon, 25 Jan 2015.
Jerusalem Light festival 2011
I created this video with the YouTube Video Editor (http://www.youtube.com/editor)
Unión Cultural Líbano Venezolana... http://www.uclv.org.ve/ Video: Fouad Khoury.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Joub Jannine is located in the Beqaa Valley valley in Lebanon. Joub Jannine is the center of the Western Beqaa District, hosting the Serail, which is a main governmental building serving the area. Joub Jannine is surrounded by a number of villages. To the south there is the village of Lala, Ghazze to the north, Kamid al lawz to the east, and Kefraya, known for its wine grape vineyards, to the west.
Western Beqaa District
Western Beqaa District is an administrative district in the Beqaa Governorate of the Republic of Lebanon. The capital is Joub Jannine.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Joubb Jannîne.
- Rachaiya el Ouadi
- Beit ed Dine
- Ad Dimas
- Mazra`at Bayt Jinn
- Az Zabadani
- Jdaidet el Matn
- Nabatiye et Tahta
- `Ayn al Fijah
- Khan Arnabah
- Al Qunaytirah
- At Tall
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Djeb Djennin, Jubb Jannīn, Joub Jannine, Joubb Jannîne, جب جنين