in Rif-dimashq Governorate, Syria
- Damascus International Airport (34 mi)
- Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport (38 mi)
- Kiryat Shmona Airport (52 mi)
- Ben Ya'akov Airport (67 mi)
- Haifa International Airport (94 mi)
- King Hussein Air College (101 mi)
- Bassel Al-Assad International Airport (111 mi)
- Amman-Marka International Airport (127 mi)
- Queen Alia International Airport (145 mi)
- Ben Gurion International Airport (145 mi)
- Anjar (Unesco heritage, 14 mi)
- Baalbek (Unesco heritage, 14 mi)
- Ancient City of Damascus (Unesco heritage, 22 mi)
- Ouadi Qadisha (the Holy Valley) and the Forest of the Cedars of God (Horsh Arz el-Rab) (Unesco heritage, 31 mi)
- Byblos (Unesco heritage, 36 mi)
- Tyre (Unesco heritage, 67 mi)
- Crac des Chevaliers and Qal’at Salah El-Din (Unesco heritage, 67 mi)
- Old City of Acre (Unesco heritage, 87 mi)
- Ancient City of Bosra (Unesco heritage, 91 mi)
- Bahá’i Holy Places in Haifa and the Western Galilee (Unesco heritage, 96 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 33.810 and 36.158 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 33° 48' 37" and E 36° 9' 28"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Pound - SYP
- Spoken languages:
- Arabic, Kurdish, Armenian, French, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 05:43 AM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Asia/Damascus
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:26 am and 4:26 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 5,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning it is not safe to travel Syria.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Syria. Last Update: 2023-12-05 08:27:35
Sirghāyā in Rif-dimashq Governorate is a town in Syria about 22 mi (or 36 km) north of Damascus, the country's capital city.
Current time in Sirghāyā is now 05:43 AM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named Asia / Damascus with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 10 airports near Sirghāyā, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Syria is Damascus International Airport in a distance of 34 mi (or 55 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Anjar in Lebanon at a distance of 14 mi (or 23 km). The closest in Syria is Ancient City of Damascus in a distance of 22 mi (or 23 km), South-West.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Az Zabadani, Medaya, `Ayn al Fijah, Baalbek and Ad Dimas. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 12°C / 54 °F
|Morning Temperature||9°C / 49 °F|
|Evening Temperature||10°C / 50 °F|
|Night Temperature||8°C / 47 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||1%|
|Air Pressure||1014 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 12 km/h (7 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Few clouds, covering 21% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Thursday, 7th of December 2023
12°C (54 °F)
10°C (50 °F)
Overcast clouds, gentle breeze.
Friday, 8th of December 2023
14°C (58 °F)
11°C (52 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, overcast clouds.
Saturday, 9th of December 2023
10°C (50 °F)
8°C (46 °F)
Light rain, moderate breeze, scattered clouds.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Alto al fuego en Zabadani, Siria
Ejército sirio y rebeldes acordaron un alto al fuego en Zabadani, una localidad cerca de la frontera con Líbano. teleSUR http://multimedia.telesurtv.net/18/1/2012/66159/siria-ejercito-y-rebeldes...
ثلوج الزبداني Zabadani snow
مدينة ومصيف الزبداني أحد أعرق مصايف سوريا وأقدم وأشهر المصايف العربية, يتبع محافظة ريف دمشق وعلى بعد 45 كم...
Syria-Lebanon policy concerns border residents - 26 Nov 08
Improved relations between Lebanon and Syria have some villagers along the border between the two countries worried. Landmark talks earlier this month brought a pledge to tighten border...
My trip to Bludan - رحلتي إلى بلودان
This video shows you the most beautiful areas in the city of Bloudan, the mountains, the restaurants and the Moses Cave :) like & Subscribe #Bludan #syria ...
طريقي إلى بلودان مضايا شام الجديدة -لا يوفوتكم
مرحبا اصدقائي كيفكون وانشالله تكونوا كتير مناح وانتو عم تشوفوني هلق بتمنى الفيديو يعجبكون واذا عجبكون لا...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Sirghaya (Arabic سرغايا) is small town located in the Damascus countryside in south west Syria.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Sirghāyā.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Serrhâya, Serghaya, Sirgaya, Sirghāyā, سرغايا