in Mohafazat Liban-Sud, Lebanon
- Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport (20 mi)
- Kiryat Shmona Airport (22 mi)
- Ben Ya'akov Airport (39 mi)
- Damascus International Airport (54 mi)
- Haifa International Airport (59 mi)
- King Hussein Air College (91 mi)
- Sde Dov Airport (109 mi)
- Amman-Marka International Airport (111 mi)
- Ben Gurion International Airport (113 mi)
- Queen Alia International Airport (128 mi)
- Bassel Al-Assad International Airport (130 mi)
- Anjar (Unesco heritage, 24 mi)
- Tyre (Unesco heritage, 29 mi)
- Byblos (Unesco heritage, 40 mi)
- Ancient City of Damascus (Unesco heritage, 42 mi)
- Baalbek (Unesco heritage, 48 mi)
- Old City of Acre (Unesco heritage, 51 mi)
- Ouadi Qadisha (the Holy Valley) and the Forest of the Cedars of God (Horsh Arz el-Rab) (Unesco heritage, 55 mi)
- Bahá’i Holy Places in Haifa and the Western Galilee (Unesco heritage, 61 mi)
- Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba (Unesco heritage, 69 mi)
- Sites of Human Evolution at Mount Carmel: The Nahal Me’arot / Wadi el-Mughara Caves (Unesco heritage, 70 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 33.542 and 35.584 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 33° 32' 30" and E 35° 35' 3"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Pound - LBP
- Spoken languages:
- Arabic, French, English, Armenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 10:53 AM (Friday)
- Timezone: Asia/Beirut
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:29 am and 7:51 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,6 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Lebanon.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Lebanon. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Jezzîne in Mohafazat Liban-Sud is located in Lebanon about 25 mi (or 40 km) south of Beirut, the country's capital.
Local time in Jezzîne is now 10:53 AM (Friday). The local timezone is named Asia / Beirut with an UTC offset of 3 hours. We know of 11 airports in the wider vicinity of Jezzîne, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Lebanon is Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport in a distance of 20 mi (or 32 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Lebanon is Anjar in a distance of 24 mi (or 38 km), North-East. If you need a place to sleep, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Beit ed Dine, Hasbaiya, Marjayoun, Nabatiye et Tahta and Sidon. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 29°C / 83 °F
|Morning Temperature||20°C / 68 °F|
|Evening Temperature||26°C / 80 °F|
|Night Temperature||22°C / 72 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1009 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 8 km/h (5 mph) from South-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Saturday, 26th of June 2021
29°C (85 °F)
23°C (73 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Sunday, 27th of June 2021
31°C (88 °F)
25°C (76 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Monday, 28th of June 2021
33°C (91 °F)
25°C (77 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
This video is dedicated for every citizen of kfar beit . Kfar beit for all and all of us for Kfar beit. Best wishes and God bless our village.
Haddad: The Famous Cutlery from Jezzine
http://www.NoGarlicNoOnions.com Originated in the town of Jezzine in South Lebanon, the traditional cutlery was born in 1770 when the Haddad family settled in that quintessential town. its...
kilya village, 2eliya , baldat kilya, qelya, بلدة قليا ترحب بكم, بلدة قليا
Kilya village located in the southeren part of west bekaa is the last village in bekaa valley.
Al Shouf Lebanon membrane installation
Installer contact details E-mail: Eddieabzach@yahoo.co.uk Phone: +962-7777-24923 Water collection pond in Lebanon Al Shouf area.
الإمام الخميني يغـتـصب طفلة !! imam khomayni raped little girl
To Shiite people, this is real story about khomainy he said in his book (tahrer al waselah) it's ok if any big man make simple sex with baby girl! you can see his book in the link: http://www.ansa...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Jezzine is a town in Lebanon, located 22 km from Sidon and 40 km south of Beirut. Surrounded by mountain peaks, pine forests, and at an average altitude of 950 m (3,117 ft), it is the main summer resort and tourist destination of South Lebanon. The town is also famous in Lebanon for its production of handmade, traditional cutlery and daggers with decorative inlays as well as the shrine of Our Lady of the Waterfall.
The Jezzine District is a district in the South Governorate of Lebanon. The capital is Jezzine.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Jezzîne.
- Beit ed Dine
- Nabatiye et Tahta
- Joubb Jannine
- Rachaiya el Ouadi
- Jdaidet el Matn
- Mazra`at Bayt Jinn
- Bent Jbail
- Khan Arnabah
- Al Qunaytirah
- Ad Dimas
- Az Zabadani
- Al Khushniyah
- `Ayn al Fijah
- Al Butayhah
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Djezzin, Jazzīn, Djezzine, Jezzîne, جزين