Nabatîyé et Tahta
in Mohafazat Nabatîyé, Lebanon
- Kiryat Shmona Airport (13 mi)
- Ben Ya'akov Airport (28 mi)
- Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport (31 mi)
- Haifa International Airport (47 mi)
- Damascus International Airport (60 mi)
- King Hussein Air College (84 mi)
- Sde Dov Airport (96 mi)
- Ben Gurion International Airport (101 mi)
- Queen Alia International Airport (118 mi)
- Bassel Al-Assad International Airport (142 mi)
- Tyre (Unesco heritage, 18 mi)
- Anjar (Unesco heritage, 35 mi)
- Old City of Acre (Unesco heritage, 39 mi)
- Bahá’i Holy Places in Haifa and the Western Galilee (Unesco heritage, 48 mi)
- Ancient City of Damascus (Unesco heritage, 48 mi)
- Byblos (Unesco heritage, 52 mi)
- Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba (Unesco heritage, 57 mi)
- Sites of Human Evolution at Mount Carmel: The Nahal Me’arot / Wadi el-Mughara Caves (Unesco heritage, 57 mi)
- Baalbek (Unesco heritage, 60 mi)
- Ouadi Qadisha (the Holy Valley) and the Forest of the Cedars of God (Horsh Arz el-Rab) (Unesco heritage, 68 mi)
- Miẕpé Pe’er (observation point, (15 mi)
- Taẕpit Alam Raẖimov (observation point, (22 mi)
- Miẕpé Monfor (observation point, (27 mi)
- Miẕpé H̱useyẕ (observation point, (15 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 33.379 and 35.484 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 33° 22' 44" and E 35° 29' 2"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Pound - LBP
- Spoken languages:
- Arabic, French, English, Armenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 04:33 PM (Friday)
- Timezone: Asia/Beirut
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:30 am and 7:51 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,6 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Lebanon.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Lebanon. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Discover Nabatîyé et Tahta
Nabatîyé et Tahta in Mohafazat Nabatîyé with it's 120,000 citizens is a town in Lebanon about 35 mi (or 57 km) south of Beirut, the country's capital city.
Current time in Nabatîyé et Tahta is now 04:33 PM (Friday). The local timezone is named Asia / Beirut with an UTC offset of 3 hours. We know of 10 airports near Nabatîyé et Tahta, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest is airport we know is Kiryat Shmona Airport in Israel in a distance of 13 mi (or 21 km). The closest airport in Lebanon is Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport in a distance of 31 mi (or 21 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Lebanon is Tyre in a distance of 18 mi (or 29 km), South-West. We discovered 4 points of interest in the vicinity of this place.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Marjayoun, Jezzine, Hasbaiya, Sidon and Bent Jbail. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 29°C / 83 °F
|Morning Temperature||20°C / 68 °F|
|Evening Temperature||26°C / 80 °F|
|Night Temperature||22°C / 72 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1009 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 8 km/h (5 mph) from South-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Saturday, 26th of June 2021
29°C (85 °F)
23°C (73 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Sunday, 27th of June 2021
31°C (88 °F)
25°C (76 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Monday, 28th of June 2021
33°C (91 °F)
25°C (77 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
This video is dedicated for every citizen of kfar beit . Kfar beit for all and all of us for Kfar beit. Best wishes and God bless our village.
S.M. el Rey visitó al contingente español en el Líbano - Base Miguel de Cervantes
Su Majestad el Rey, que viajó acompañado por el ministro de Defensa, Pedro Morenés, llegó a media tarde del martes, 7 de abril, al Aeropuerto Internacional Rafic Hariri de Beirut. Don Felipe...
[period 1] - Maalot Monfort vs Bat-Yam Icebergs, 25-01-2013
Israel Ice Hockey, Maalot Monfort vs Bat-Yam Icebergs (6:3) Canada Center, Metulla.
الإمام الخميني يغـتـصب طفلة !! imam khomayni raped little girl
To Shiite people, this is real story about khomainy he said in his book (tahrer al waselah) it's ok if any big man make simple sex with baby girl! you can see his book in the link: http://www.ansa...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
The Nabatieh District is a district in the Nabatieh Governorate of Lebanon. The capital of the district is Nabatieh, and it contains the following Villages: Zawtar el charkiyeh Kfarfila Jbaa Ain Qana Ain Boswar Arab Saleem Jarjouh Houmeen Kfar Tebneet Zibdeen Chouqin Aedsheet Marwania Harouf Aldawair Mayfadoun Schhour Kafra Jibcheet Kfar Remen Habboush Kfarsseer Zifta Kaoutariyet Al Siyad Toul Doueir Nabatiye AlFawqa Sharqia Kfour Kfarjouz
ع 50x40pxThis article does not cite any references or sources. Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. Harouf is a village in the Nabatieh Governorate region of southern Lebanon located north of the Litani River.
These districts belong to Nabatîyé et Tahta.Other districts
These are districts that are close by, but belong to a different city than Nabatîyé et Tahta.Popular in vicinity
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Nabatîyé et Tahta.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
An Nabaţīyah at Taḩtā, NABATIEH TAHTA