in Okres Praha-Západ of Central Bohemia, Czechia
- Ruzyně International Airport (6 mi)
- Karlovy Vary International Airport (60 mi)
- Pardubice Airport (66 mi)
- Dresden Airport (69 mi)
- Mariánské Lázně Airport (71 mi)
- Altenburg-Nobitz Airport (95 mi)
- Cottbus-Drewitz Airport (119 mi)
- Leipzig Halle Airport (124 mi)
- Linz Airport (135 mi)
- Berlin-Schönefeld International Airport (155 mi)
- Berlin-Tegel International Airport (170 mi)
- Historic Centre of Prague (Unesco heritage, 9 mi)
- Kutná Hora: Historical Town Centre with the Church of St Barbara and the Cathedral of Our Lady at Sedlec (Unesco heritage, 47 mi)
- Dresden Elbe Valley (Unesco heritage, 62 mi)
- Holašovice Historical Village Reservation (Unesco heritage, 84 mi)
- Pilgrimage Church of St John of Nepomuk at Zelená Hora (Unesco heritage, 85 mi)
- Historic Centre of Telč (Unesco heritage, 87 mi)
- Historic Centre of Český Krumlov (Unesco heritage, 94 mi)
- Jewish Quarter and St Procopius' Basilica in Třebíč (Unesco heritage, 98 mi)
- Muskauer Park / Park Mużakowski (Unesco heritage, 99 mi)
- Luther Memorials in Eisleben and Wittenberg (Unesco heritage, 136 mi)
- Zoo Praha (zoo, (8 mi)
- Indonéská džungle (zoo, (8 mi)
- Petřínská rozhledna (observation point, (9 mi)
- Prague Zoo (zoo, (8 mi)
- Mod (observation point, (14 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 50.181 and 14.264 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 50° 10' 50" and E 14° 15' 50"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Koruna - CZK
- Spoken languages:
- Czech, Slovak
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 07:48 AM (Friday)
- Timezone: Europe/Prague
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:13 am and 6:28 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,2 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Czech Republic.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Czechia. Last Update: 2022-10-06 08:18:27
Delve into Hole
Hole in Okres Praha-Západ (Central Bohemia) is located in Czechia a little north-west of Prague, the country's capital town.
Current time in Hole is now 07:48 AM (Friday). The local timezone is named Europe / Prague with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports close to Hole, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Czechia is Ruzyně International Airport in a distance of 6 mi (or 9 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Czechia is Historic Centre of Prague in a distance of 9 mi (or 15 km), South-East. We encountered 5 points of interest near this location. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Prague, Usti nad Labem, Rathmannsdorf, Struppen and Dohma. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 16°C / 61 °F
|Morning Temperature||7°C / 45 °F|
|Evening Temperature||18°C / 64 °F|
|Night Temperature||13°C / 56 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1025 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 3 km/h (2 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Broken clouds, covering 80% of sky|
|General Conditions||Broken clouds|
Saturday, 8th of October 2022
16°C (61 °F)
9°C (47 °F)
Overcast clouds, moderate breeze.
Sunday, 9th of October 2022
12°C (53 °F)
8°C (46 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, few clouds.
Monday, 10th of October 2022
12°C (53 °F)
12°C (53 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
I/7 + R7: (Praha) Ruzyně - Slaný-západ (3x)
I/7 i R7: Ruzyně - Slaný-západ. Kierunek Chomutov. I/7 and R7: Ruzyne - Slany-zapad towards Chomutov.
Citation Mustang LKPR
trip from Vienna (LOWW) to Praha in a Citation Mustang C510. climbing to FL240 with 2000 ft/min. ILS approach RWY 24.
GoPro: 23.2.2014 Požár travního porostu - Koleč HD
Dne 23.2.2014 jednotka vyjela CAS 32 Tatra 138 v počtu 1+3 na požár na požár trávy do obce Koleč. Po příjezdu na místo zásahu bylo průzkumem zjištěno, že se jedná o požár...
Václav Neckář - Půlnoční (live Okoř - 2.6.2012)
Půlnoční závěrečná píseň bloku Václava Neckáře na festivalu na Okoři. ( 2.června 2012 )
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Libochovičky is a village and municipality in Kladno District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic.
Otvovice is a village and municipality in Kladno District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic.
Číčovice is a village and municipality in Prague-West District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic.
Holubice (Prague-West District)
Holubice is a village and municipality in Prague-West District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic.
Lichoceves is a village and municipality in Prague-West District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic.
Svrkyně is a village and municipality in Prague-West District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic.
Okoř is a castle located on a low rocky promontory in Okoř, north-west of Prague, about 15 km from the city centre, in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic. In 1228 a stronghold was built in the small hamlet of Okoř. It was later modified into a Gothic castle, founded in 1359 by Frantisek Rokyčansky, a wealthy burgher of Prague's Old Town. It was later modified by comprehensive Late Gothic remodelling by the Lords of Donin.
Church of St Peter and St Paul, Budeč
The Church of St Peter and St Paul, Budeč is a rotunda church at early medieval fortified settlement of Budeč near Zákolany, Czech Republic. The rotunda was built around 900 AD and a tower of square plan added in the Romanesque style of the late 12th century. It is the oldest preserved building in the Czech Republic.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Hole.