in Cuenca of Castille-La Mancha, Spain
- Rock Art of the Mediterranean Basin on the Iberian Peninsula (Unesco heritage, 19 mi)
- Historic Walled Town of Cuenca (Unesco heritage, 38 mi)
- Mudejar Architecture of Aragon (Unesco heritage, 48 mi)
- Aranjuez Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 61 mi)
- University and Historic Precinct of Alcalá de Henares (Unesco heritage, 87 mi)
- La Lonja de la Seda de Valencia (Unesco heritage, 92 mi)
- Renaissance Monumental Ensembles of Úbeda and Baeza (Unesco heritage, 138 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 39.733 and -1.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 39° 43' 59" and W -1° 19' 0"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Spanish, Catalan, Galician, Basque, Occitan
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 07:25 PM (Friday)
- Timezone: Europe/Madrid
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:49 am and 8:08 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -39.101 and 177.944 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Spain.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Spain. Last Update: 2020-09-18 07:21:36
Aliaguilla in Cuenca (Castille-La Mancha) with it's 828 inhabitants is located in Spain about 135 mi (or 217 km) east of Madrid, the country's capital.
Local time in Aliaguilla is now 07:25 PM (Friday). The local timezone is named Europe / Madrid with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 8 airports in the wider vicinity of Aliaguilla, of which two are larger airports. The closest airport in Spain is Valencia Airport in a distance of 48 mi (or 77 km), East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Spain is Rock Art of the Mediterranean Basin on the Iberian Peninsula in a distance of 19 mi (or 31 km), East.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Sinarcas, Garaballa, Camporrobles, Mira and Talayuelas. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 21°C / 70 °F
|Morning Temperature||17°C / 62 °F|
|Evening Temperature||18°C / 65 °F|
|Night Temperature||16°C / 62 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||14%|
|Air Pressure||1016 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 5 km/h (3 mph) from West|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 100% of sky|
|General Conditions||Heavy intensity rain|
Saturday, 19th of September 2020
22°C (71 °F)
18°C (65 °F)
Light rain, fresh breeze, few clouds.
Sunday, 20th of September 2020
24°C (74 °F)
19°C (66 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Monday, 21st of September 2020
24°C (75 °F)
19°C (66 °F)
Overcast clouds, light breeze.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Mujeres al borde de la nochevieja, parte I
Primera parte del fabuloso Scket de las chicas de oro de Sinarcas emitido en el especial de Navidad el día 29/12/2012.
Alejandro "Aliagas" nos deleita de nuevo con las andanzas de un sinarqueño por el mundo. Menudo artista!
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Aliaguilla is a municipality in Cuenca, Castile-La Mancha, Spain. It has a population of 829.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Aliaguilla.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: