in Powiat nowotarski of Województwo Małopolskie, Poland
- Nowy Targ Airport (16 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (42 mi)
- Bielsko-Bialo Kaniow Airfield (44 mi)
- Žilina Airport (52 mi)
- Sliač Airport (63 mi)
- Gliwice Glider Airport (71 mi)
- Katowice International Airport (74 mi)
- Lučenec Airport (79 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (143 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (145 mi)
- Wooden Churches of the Slovak part of the Carpathian Mountain Area (Unesco heritage, 12 mi)
- Kalwaria Zebrzydowska: the Mannerist Architectural and Park Landscape Complex and Pilgrimage Park (Unesco heritage, 27 mi)
- Vlkolínec (Unesco heritage, 36 mi)
- Wieliczka and Bochnia Royal Salt Mines (Unesco heritage, 38 mi)
- Historic Centre of Kraków (Unesco heritage, 42 mi)
- Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) (Unesco heritage, 45 mi)
- Levoča, Spišský Hrad and the Associated Cultural Monuments (Unesco heritage, 59 mi)
- Wooden Tserkvas of the Carpathian Region in Poland and Ukraine (Unesco heritage, 60 mi)
- Caves of Aggtelek Karst and Slovak Karst (Unesco heritage, 78 mi)
- Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity (Unesco heritage, 79 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 49.480 and 19.694 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 49° 28' 46" and E 19° 41' 37"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Zloty - PLN
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 04:34 AM (Thursday)
- Timezone: Europe/Warsaw
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 4:53 am and 8:41 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,2 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Poland.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Poland. Last Update: 2020-07-15 07:21:05
Jabłonka in Powiat nowotarski (Województwo Małopolskie) with it's 4,767 citizens is a town in Poland about 199 mi (or 319 km) south of Warsaw, the country's capital city.
Current time in Jabłonka is now 04:34 AM (Thursday). The local timezone is named Europe / Warsaw with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 10 airports near Jabłonka, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest airport in Poland is Nowy Targ Airport in a distance of 16 mi (or 26 km), East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Wooden Churches of the Slovak part of the Carpathian Mountain Area in Slovakia at a distance of 12 mi (or 19 km). The closest in Poland is Kalwaria Zebrzydowska: the Mannerist Architectural and Park Landscape Complex and Pilgrimage Park in a distance of 27 mi (or 19 km), South-West. Looking for a place to stay? we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Lipnica Wielka, Czarny Dunajec, Spytkowice, Tvrdosin and Jordanow. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 13°C / 55 °F
|Morning Temperature||12°C / 53 °F|
|Evening Temperature||18°C / 64 °F|
|Night Temperature||11°C / 53 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||8%|
|Air Pressure||1014 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Calm with 2 km/h (1 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 100% of sky|
|General Conditions||Moderate rain|
Friday, 17th of July 2020
12°C (54 °F)
11°C (51 °F)
Moderate rain, calm, overcast clouds.
Saturday, 18th of July 2020
14°C (58 °F)
12°C (53 °F)
Light rain, calm, overcast clouds.
Sunday, 19th of July 2020
17°C (63 °F)
14°C (58 °F)
Moderate rain, calm, overcast clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Jabłonka na Orawie, u Maćka, www.jurasz.biz
Piękne położenie Jabłonki. Zapraszamy na wypoczynek na Orawę.
W Pasiece o pszczołach-Jan Świdroń.
W restauracji "Pasieka" w Jabłonce 11.I.2014r. miało miejsce spotkanie poetyckie poświęcone pszczołom, które prowadził znany pszczelarz Jan Świdroń z Chyżnego. Wiersze czytali: Zbigniew...
Tvrdosin - Zakopane / 2014 április
Utazás Turdossintól Zakopane városán is túlra, a Tátra magasságaiba. Célzott utazás volt - manapság a google map segítségével nagyon jól be lehet pozicionálni a célállomást......
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Jabłonka, Lesser Poland Voivodeship
Jabłonka is a village in Nowy Targ County, Lesser Poland Voivodeship, in southern Poland, close to the border with Slovakia. It is the seat of the gmina (administrative district) called Gmina Jabłonka. It lies approximately 24 kilometres west of Nowy Targ and 67 km south of the regional capital Kraków . The village has a population of 4,400.
Orawka, Lesser Poland Voivodeship
Orawka, is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Jabłonka, within Nowy Targ County, Lesser Poland Voivodeship, in southern Poland, close to the border with Slovakia. It lies approximately 4 kilometres north-east of Jabłonka, 23 km west of Nowy Targ, and 64 km south of the regional capital Kraków. \t\t \t\t\tOrawka Kosciol 20070828. JPG \t\t\t John the Baptist Church, c. 1650 \t\t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t\tOrawka - wnetrze. jpg \t\t\t John the Baptist Church, interior
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Jabłonka.
- Lipnica Wielka
- Czarny Dunajec
- Makow Podhalanski
- Sucha Beskidzka
- Bialy Dunajec
- Nowy Targ
- Kalwaria Zebrzydowska
- Mszana Dolna
- Bukowina Tatrzanska
- Dolny Kubin
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: