in Powiat suski of Województwo Małopolskie, Poland
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (24 mi)
- Nowy Targ Airport (25 mi)
- Bielsko-Bialo Kaniow Airfield (33 mi)
- Katowice International Airport (58 mi)
- Gliwice Glider Airport (58 mi)
- Žilina Airport (59 mi)
- Sliač Airport (79 mi)
- Częstochowa-Rudniki (82 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (155 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (160 mi)
- Warsaw Chopin Airport (177 mi)
- Kalwaria Zebrzydowska: the Mannerist Architectural and Park Landscape Complex and Pilgrimage Park (Unesco heritage, 9 mi)
- Wieliczka and Bochnia Royal Salt Mines (Unesco heritage, 24 mi)
- Historic Centre of Kraków (Unesco heritage, 26 mi)
- Wooden Churches of the Slovak part of the Carpathian Mountain Area (Unesco heritage, 28 mi)
- Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) (Unesco heritage, 31 mi)
- Vlkolínec (Unesco heritage, 51 mi)
- Wooden Tserkvas of the Carpathian Region in Poland and Ukraine (Unesco heritage, 62 mi)
- Levoča, Spišský Hrad and the Associated Cultural Monuments (Unesco heritage, 70 mi)
- Caves of Aggtelek Karst and Slovak Karst (Unesco heritage, 94 mi)
- Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity (Unesco heritage, 94 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 49.730 and 19.677 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 49° 43' 48" and E 19° 40' 37"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Zloty - PLN
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 05:48 PM (Monday)
- Timezone: Europe/Warsaw
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:29 am and 4:14 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Poland.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Poland. Last Update: 2021-01-18 08:21:37
Delve into Maków Podhalański
Maków Podhalański in Powiat suski (Województwo Małopolskie) with it's 5,746 habitants is a city located in Poland about 182 mi (or 293 km) south of Warsaw, the country's capital town.
Current time in Maków Podhalański is now 05:48 PM (Monday). The local timezone is named Europe / Warsaw with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 11 airports closer to Maków Podhalański, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Poland is John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport in a distance of 24 mi (or 39 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Poland is Kalwaria Zebrzydowska: the Mannerist Architectural and Park Landscape Complex and Pilgrimage Park in a distance of 9 mi (or 15 km), North. In need of a room? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Budzow, Sucha Beskidzka, Zembrzyce, Lanckorona and Kalwaria Zebrzydowska. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: -8°C / 18 °F
|Morning Temperature||-14°C / 6 °F|
|Evening Temperature||-10°C / 14 °F|
|Night Temperature||-7°C / 19 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1024 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Setting with 0 km/h (0 mph) from South|
|Cloud Conditions||Scattered clouds, covering 39% of sky|
|General Conditions||Scattered clouds|
Tuesday, 19th of January 2021
1°C (33 °F)
-0°C (32 °F)
Light snow, gentle breeze, overcast clouds.
Wednesday, 20th of January 2021
3°C (38 °F)
0°C (32 °F)
Rain and snow, gentle breeze, few clouds.
Thursday, 21st of January 2021
3°C (38 °F)
3°C (38 °F)
Broken clouds, light breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Juliusz Pawel Tatara rzezba Maków Podhalański.wmv
Zaprezentowane są zdjęcia moich rzeźb wykonanych z drewna, metalu i betonu.
EX 3112 TATRY - GONITWA cz.3/4
Po jeździe równoległej nastąpiła wyrównana walka w trasie z Chabówki pod Maków Podhalański. 30 minut ostrej jazdy by nie pozwolić aby uciekł skład. Miejscowość Juszczyn. Byliśmy...
Inauguracja Stowarzyszenia Uniwersytetu Trzeciego Wieku w Makowie Podhalańskim
Oficjalna strona internetowa Stowarzyszenia UTW w Makowie Podhalańskim http://utw-makow.y0.pl Klipy video są własnością Stowarzyszenia Uniwersytetu Trzeciego Wieku w Makowie Podhalańskim.
POWIATOWY PRZEGLĄD ZESPOŁÓW ROCKOWYCH Rockowa Wirówka 2012
POWIATOWY PRZEGLĄD ZESPOŁÓW ROCKOWYCH "Rockowa Wirówka 2012" w Makowie Podhalańskim.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Maków Podhalański (known as Maków until 1930) is a town in southern Poland. Population: 5,738 (2006). Since 1999 situated in Sucha County, Lesser Poland Voivodeship. Previously (1975–1998) in Bielsko-Biala Voivodeship.
Jachówka is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Budzów, within Sucha County, Lesser Poland Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It lies approximately 3 kilometres south-east of Budzów, 9 km east of Sucha Beskidzka, and 37 km south-west of the regional capital Kraków. The village has a population of 1,000.
Białka, Lesser Poland Voivodeship
Białka is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Maków Podhalański, within Sucha County, Lesser Poland Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It lies approximately 5 kilometres south of Maków Podhalański, 8 km south-east of Sucha Beskidzka, and 46 km south-west of the regional capital Kraków. The village has a population of 2,542.
Juszczyn, Lesser Poland Voivodeship
Juszczyn is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Maków Podhalański, within Sucha County, Lesser Poland Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It lies approximately 5 kilometres south of Maków Podhalański, 10 km south-east of Sucha Beskidzka, and 45 km south-west of the regional capital Kraków. The village has a population of 2,511.
Grzechynia is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Maków Podhalański, within Sucha County, Lesser Poland Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It lies approximately 3 kilometres south-west of Maków Podhalański, 6 km south-east of Sucha Beskidzka, and 44 km south-west of the regional capital Kraków. The village has a population of 2,503.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Maków Podhalański.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Maków, Maków Podhalański, Маков Подхалянски, Makova Podhalaņska, Макув-Подхаляньский, Маков Потхалањски, Маків-Підхалянський