in Powiat suski of Województwo Małopolskie, Poland
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (21 mi)
- Nowy Targ Airport (27 mi)
- Bielsko-Bialo Kaniow Airfield (31 mi)
- Katowice International Airport (55 mi)
- Gliwice Glider Airport (56 mi)
- Žilina Airport (61 mi)
- Częstochowa-Rudniki (79 mi)
- Sliač Airport (82 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (157 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (163 mi)
- Warsaw Chopin Airport (174 mi)
- Kalwaria Zebrzydowska: the Mannerist Architectural and Park Landscape Complex and Pilgrimage Park (Unesco heritage, 6 mi)
- Wieliczka and Bochnia Royal Salt Mines (Unesco heritage, 22 mi)
- Historic Centre of Kraków (Unesco heritage, 24 mi)
- Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) (Unesco heritage, 29 mi)
- Wooden Churches of the Slovak part of the Carpathian Mountain Area (Unesco heritage, 31 mi)
- Vlkolínec (Unesco heritage, 54 mi)
- Wooden Tserkvas of the Carpathian Region in Poland and Ukraine (Unesco heritage, 63 mi)
- Levoča, Spišský Hrad and the Associated Cultural Monuments (Unesco heritage, 73 mi)
- Caves of Aggtelek Karst and Slovak Karst (Unesco heritage, 97 mi)
- Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity (Unesco heritage, 97 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 49.776 and 19.673 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 49° 46' 34" and E 19° 40' 21"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Zloty - PLN
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 04:27 PM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Warsaw
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:18 am and 3:43 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,8 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Poland.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Poland. Last Update: 2020-12-01 08:35:37
Budzów in Powiat suski (Województwo Małopolskie) with it's 2,400 citizens is a city in Poland about 179 mi (or 288 km) south of Warsaw, the country's capital city.
Local time in Budzów is now 04:27 PM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Warsaw with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 11 airports in the vicinity of Budzów, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Poland is John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport in a distance of 21 mi (or 34 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Poland is Kalwaria Zebrzydowska: the Mannerist Architectural and Park Landscape Complex and Pilgrimage Park in a distance of 6 mi (or 10 km), North. Looking for a place to stay? we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Makow Podhalanski, Zembrzyce, Lanckorona, Sucha Beskidzka and Kalwaria Zebrzydowska. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 1°C / 34 °F
|Morning Temperature||-3°C / 27 °F|
|Evening Temperature||-2°C / 28 °F|
|Night Temperature||-3°C / 27 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1024 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Calm with 1 km/h (1 mph) from North|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Wednesday, 2nd of December 2020
-1°C (31 °F)
-2°C (28 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Thursday, 3rd of December 2020
1°C (34 °F)
2°C (35 °F)
Overcast clouds, calm.
Friday, 4th of December 2020
4°C (39 °F)
2°C (35 °F)
Overcast clouds, light breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Juliusz Pawel Tatara rzezba Maków Podhalański.wmv
Zaprezentowane są zdjęcia moich rzeźb wykonanych z drewna, metalu i betonu.
Inauguracja Stowarzyszenia Uniwersytetu Trzeciego Wieku w Makowie Podhalańskim
Oficjalna strona internetowa Stowarzyszenia UTW w Makowie Podhalańskim http://utw-makow.y0.pl Klipy video są własnością Stowarzyszenia Uniwersytetu Trzeciego Wieku w Makowie Podhalańskim.
Altanke zbudowalem sam mialem duzo frajdy, z pogoda bylo roznie.Mi sie efekt koncowy podoba. Jak sie komus podobalo to mile widziany kometarz. Dziekuje.
POWIATOWY PRZEGLĄD ZESPOŁÓW ROCKOWYCH Rockowa Wirówka 2012
POWIATOWY PRZEGLĄD ZESPOŁÓW ROCKOWYCH "Rockowa Wirówka 2012" w Makowie Podhalańskim.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Maków Podhalański (known as Maków until 1930) is a town in southern Poland. Population: 5,738 (2006). Since 1999 situated in Sucha County, Lesser Poland Voivodeship. Previously (1975–1998) in Bielsko-Biala Voivodeship.
Jachówka is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Budzów, within Sucha County, Lesser Poland Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It lies approximately 3 kilometres south-east of Budzów, 9 km east of Sucha Beskidzka, and 37 km south-west of the regional capital Kraków. The village has a population of 1,000.
Budzów, Lesser Poland Voivodeship
Budzów is a village in Sucha County, Lesser Poland Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It is the seat of the gmina (administrative district) called Gmina Budzów. It lies approximately 8 kilometres north-east of Sucha Beskidzka and 37 km south-west of the regional capital Kraków. The village has a population of 2,400.
Zachełmna is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Budzów, within Sucha County, Lesser Poland Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It lies approximately 10 kilometres north-east of Sucha Beskidzka and 35 km south-west of the regional capital Kraków. The village has an approximate population of 530.
Marcówka is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Zembrzyce, within Sucha County, Lesser Poland Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It lies approximately 5 kilometres north-east of Zembrzyce, 8 km north-east of Sucha Beskidzka, and 36 km south-west of the regional capital Kraków.