in Powiat nowotarski of Województwo Małopolskie, Poland
- Nowy Targ Airport (9 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (44 mi)
- Bielsko-Bialo Kaniow Airfield (51 mi)
- Žilina Airport (58 mi)
- Sliač Airport (64 mi)
- Lučenec Airport (76 mi)
- Gliwice Glider Airport (78 mi)
- Katowice International Airport (79 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (141 mi)
- Wooden Churches of the Slovak part of the Carpathian Mountain Area (Unesco heritage, 15 mi)
- Kalwaria Zebrzydowska: the Mannerist Architectural and Park Landscape Complex and Pilgrimage Park (Unesco heritage, 31 mi)
- Vlkolínec (Unesco heritage, 38 mi)
- Wieliczka and Bochnia Royal Salt Mines (Unesco heritage, 39 mi)
- Historic Centre of Kraków (Unesco heritage, 44 mi)
- Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) (Unesco heritage, 51 mi)
- Levoča, Spišský Hrad and the Associated Cultural Monuments (Unesco heritage, 51 mi)
- Wooden Tserkvas of the Carpathian Region in Poland and Ukraine (Unesco heritage, 53 mi)
- Caves of Aggtelek Karst and Slovak Karst (Unesco heritage, 72 mi)
- Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity (Unesco heritage, 80 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 49.437 and 19.852 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 49° 26' 11" and E 19° 51' 5"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Zloty - PLN
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 11:03 AM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Warsaw
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:49 am and 7:32 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Poland.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Poland. Last Update: 2021-04-14 08:22:48
Discover Czarny Dunajec
Czarny Dunajec in Powiat nowotarski (Województwo Małopolskie) with it's 3,594 citizens is a place in Poland about 200 mi (or 321 km) south of Warsaw, the country's capital city.
Current time in Czarny Dunajec is now 11:03 AM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Warsaw with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 9 airports near Czarny Dunajec, of which two are larger airports. The closest airport in Poland is Nowy Targ Airport in a distance of 9 mi (or 15 km), East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Wooden Churches of the Slovak part of the Carpathian Mountain Area in Slovakia at a distance of 15 mi (or 24 km). The closest in Poland is Kalwaria Zebrzydowska: the Mannerist Architectural and Park Landscape Complex and Pilgrimage Park in a distance of 31 mi (or 24 km), South-West. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Spytkowice, Koscielisko, Jablonka, Bialy Dunajec and Poronin. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: -1°C / 30 °F
|Morning Temperature||-2°C / 28 °F|
|Evening Temperature||-1°C / 30 °F|
|Night Temperature||-3°C / 27 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||18%|
|Air Pressure||1022 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 7 km/h (4 mph) from South|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 100% of sky|
Thursday, 15th of April 2021
-1°C (31 °F)
-8°C (18 °F)
Snow, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Friday, 16th of April 2021
1°C (34 °F)
0°C (33 °F)
Overcast clouds, calm.
Saturday, 17th of April 2021
3°C (37 °F)
2°C (35 °F)
Light snow, calm, overcast clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Gmina Czarny Dunajec z lotu ptaka.
Spot realizowany w pięknych okolicach Chochołowa i Czarnego Dunajca. Zdjęcia i montaż: pstrykawka.pl & copter.pl Film powstał według pomysłu Jacka Piotrowskiego oraz Barbary Chramiec.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Koniówka is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Czarny Dunajec, within Nowy Targ County, Lesser Poland Voivodeship, in southern Poland, close to the border with Slovakia. It lies approximately 16 kilometres south-west of Nowy Targ and 74 km south of the regional capital Kraków. The village has an approximate population of 380.
Podczerwone is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Czarny Dunajec, within Nowy Targ County, Lesser Poland Voivodeship, in southern Poland, close to the border with Slovakia. It lies approximately 17 kilometres southwest of Nowy Targ and 74 km south of the regional capital Kraków. The Town of Podczerwone was founded by Szymon Czerwinski under the Royal Decree of Zygmunt III Waza in 1604 giving the property privileges in Western Tatra Mountains and Czarny Dunajec river valley.
Wróblówka is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Czarny Dunajec, within Nowy Targ County, Lesser Poland Voivodeship, in southern Poland, close to the border with Slovakia. It lies approximately 10 kilometres west of Nowy Targ and 67 km south of the regional capital Kraków. The village has an approximate population of 400.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Czarny Dunajec.
- Bialy Dunajec
- Nowy Targ
- Lipnica Wielka
- Bukowina Tatrzanska
- Mszana Dolna
- Makow Podhalanski
- Sucha Beskidzka
- Kalwaria Zebrzydowska
- Swiatniki Gorne
Czarny Dunajec › North-East: Rzeczpospolita − Rynek, Czarny Dunajec (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Tzarna Dunayetz, Charni Dunayets, Dunayets, Čierny Dunajec