in Győr-Moson-Sopron megye, Hungary
- Győr-Pér International Airport (6 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (44 mi)
- Piešťany Airport (63 mi)
- Vienna International Airport (66 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (67 mi)
- Sármellék International Airport (78 mi)
- Sliač Airport (87 mi)
- Kunovice Airport (93 mi)
- Zagreb Airport (160 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (185 mi)
- Millenary Benedictine Abbey of Pannonhalma and its Natural Environment (Unesco heritage, 11 mi)
- Fertö / Neusiedlersee Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 53 mi)
- Budapest, including the Banks of the Danube, the Buda Castle Quarter and Andrássy Avenue (Unesco heritage, 58 mi)
- Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity (Unesco heritage, 70 mi)
- Historic Centre of Vienna (Unesco heritage, 77 mi)
- Palace and Gardens of Schönbrunn (Unesco heritage, 79 mi)
- Old Village of Hollókő and its Surroundings (Unesco heritage, 79 mi)
- Lednice-Valtice Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 89 mi)
- Gardens and Castle at Kroměříž (Unesco heritage, 112 mi)
- Early Christian Necropolis of Pécs (Sopianae) (Unesco heritage, 114 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 47.710 and 17.870 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 47° 42' 37" and E 17° 52' 10"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Forint - HUF
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 12:30 AM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Budapest
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:17 am and 3:58 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,8 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Hungary.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Hungary. Last Update: 2020-11-30 08:30:23
Nagyszentjános in Győr-Moson-Sopron megye is a town in Hungary about 56 mi (or 91 km) west of Budapest, the country's capital city.
Current time in Nagyszentjános is now 12:30 AM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Budapest with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 10 airports near Nagyszentjános, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Hungary is Győr-Pér International Airport in a distance of 6 mi (or 10 km), South-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Hungary is Millenary Benedictine Abbey of Pannonhalma and its Natural Environment in a distance of 11 mi (or 18 km), South.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Pannonhalma, Gyor, Komarom, Kisber and Tet. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 3°C / 37 °F
|Morning Temperature||-1°C / 29 °F|
|Evening Temperature||0°C / 33 °F|
|Night Temperature||-1°C / 30 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1028 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Calm with 2 km/h (1 mph) from South|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 4% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Tuesday, 1st of December 2020
2°C (35 °F)
-2°C (28 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Wednesday, 2nd of December 2020
-0°C (32 °F)
-2°C (29 °F)
Overcast clouds, light breeze.
Thursday, 3rd of December 2020
0°C (32 °F)
2°C (35 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Győr-Pér Airport, Hungary
ICAO: LHPR Website: http://www.lhpr.hu Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/gyor.per.airport.
LHPR 2009 10 08
by www.idokep.hu & http://www.gyor-perairport.hu/pilot/index.php?mod=static&pageid=21.
My very first PPL training flight
My first training flight. We took of from LHPR and flown around Győr, Hungary. All take off and landing was done by my instructor :)) First flight was about 1 hour. I was flying only straight,...
REGA Challenger felszállása Győr-Pér repülőtérről
A svájci mentőszervezet (REGA) gépének felszállása a péri repülőtéren. www.gyor-perairport.hu.
Margaréta csoport Pér 2010-2013 .Búcsú az óvitól.
A Péri Vadvirág óvoda MARGARÉTA csoportjának búcsú filmje . Erdők-mezők dalos madárkája repülj a mi kedves óvodánkra. Kicsik voltunk mikor idejöttünk,, három évet tarisznyánkba...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Malé Kosihy is a village and municipality in the Nové Zámky District in the Nitra Region of south-west Slovakia.
Gönyű is a village in Győr-Moson-Sopron county, Hungary. The village is known for its bizarre soccer field.
These districts belong to Nagyszentjános.Popular in vicinity
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Nagyszentjános.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: