in Veszprém megye, Hungary
- Győr-Pér International Airport (26 mi)
- Sármellék International Airport (47 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (59 mi)
- Vienna International Airport (68 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (84 mi)
- Piešťany Airport (91 mi)
- Pécs-Pogány Airport (100 mi)
- Kunovice Airport (117 mi)
- Zagreb Airport (128 mi)
- Millenary Benedictine Abbey of Pannonhalma and its Natural Environment (Unesco heritage, 22 mi)
- Fertö / Neusiedlersee Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 44 mi)
- Budapest, including the Banks of the Danube, the Buda Castle Quarter and Andrássy Avenue (Unesco heritage, 76 mi)
- Historic Centre of Vienna (Unesco heritage, 79 mi)
- Palace and Gardens of Schönbrunn (Unesco heritage, 80 mi)
- Semmering Railway (Unesco heritage, 80 mi)
- Early Christian Necropolis of Pécs (Sopianae) (Unesco heritage, 94 mi)
- Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity (Unesco heritage, 103 mi)
- Lednice-Valtice Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 105 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 47.330 and 17.467 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 47° 19' 48" and E 17° 28' 2"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Forint - HUF
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 08:08 AM (Thursday)
- Timezone: Europe/Budapest
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:34 am and 5:31 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Delve into Pápa
Pápa in Veszprém megye with it's 32,990 habitants is located in Hungary about 74 mi (or 120 km) west of Budapest, the country's capital town.
Current time in Pápa is now 08:08 AM (Thursday). The local timezone is named Europe / Budapest with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 9 airports close to Pápa, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Hungary is Győr-Pér International Airport in a distance of 26 mi (or 42 km), North-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Hungary is Millenary Benedictine Abbey of Pannonhalma and its Natural Environment in a distance of 22 mi (or 35 km), North-East. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Tet, Devecser, Ajka, Celldomolk and Csorna. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 8°C / 46 °F
|Morning Temperature||2°C / 35 °F|
|Evening Temperature||5°C / 40 °F|
|Night Temperature||6°C / 43 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1009 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 12 km/h (7 mph) from South-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Scattered clouds, covering 41% of sky|
|General Conditions||Scattered clouds|
Friday, 28th of February 2020
8°C (46 °F)
2°C (36 °F)
Light snow, strong breeze, broken clouds.
Saturday, 29th of February 2020
10°C (49 °F)
9°C (48 °F)
Broken clouds, moderate breeze.
Sunday, 1st of March 2020
7°C (45 °F)
4°C (39 °F)
Heavy intensity rain, calm, overcast clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
A libsi véreb nyilatkozik (vágatlan)
DopeMan papa a konzervatív ihletésű pápai városi tévének nyilatkozott tervekről, politikáról, ellenzékiségről, kulturális életről és MSZP-ről, mielőtt fellépett volna az...
Bionic Commando Gameplay Test
Bionic Commando on AMD 1280*1024 on Maximum Graphics With Fraps 30-40 FPS Without Fraps 60-80 FPS Usually, I've some micro lagg. I don't know why.. AMD Athlon II X4 605e (4CPUs) ~2,3Ghz ...
FS 9 Yak -18T LHPR -LHBY
Átrepülés LHPR-ről LHBY reptérre Yak-18T repgéppel. Flight from LHPR to LHBY airport Yak-18T aircraft.
Hungarian Baja 2013 - partenza prologo di Rustam Shaimardanov su HUSQVARNA TE 449 RALLY
Hungarian Baja 2013 - partenza prologo di Rustam Shaimardanov su HUSQVARNA TE 449 RALLY.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Pápa Air Base
Pápa Air Base is a military airbase located near Pápa, Hungary. The building of the airport started in 1936. During the Second World War several German and Hungarian units used the Air Base. After the Second World War a Russian fighter regiment was stationed in Pápa. The Soviet Union’s Air Force used the base from 1945 until 1961. In 1962 and 1984 the runway was renovated. Following the reorganization of the Hungarian Air Force Pápa Air Base was established on 1 July 2001.
These districts belong to Pápa.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Pápa.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Kéttornyúlak, Tapolcafő, Borsosgyőr, Pápa, Папа, پاپا, פאפא, 파퍼, Papa, Папы, 帕波