in Borsod-Abauj Zemplen county, Hungary
- Caves of Aggtelek Karst and Slovak Karst (Unesco heritage, 20 mi)
- Old Village of Hollókő and its Surroundings (Unesco heritage, 39 mi)
- Tokaj Wine Region Historic Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 49 mi)
- Hortobágy National Park - the Puszta (Unesco heritage, 58 mi)
- Levoča, Spišský Hrad and the Associated Cultural Monuments (Unesco heritage, 58 mi)
- Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity (Unesco heritage, 66 mi)
- Vlkolínec (Unesco heritage, 74 mi)
- Budapest, including the Banks of the Danube, the Buda Castle Quarter and Andrássy Avenue (Unesco heritage, 76 mi)
- Wooden Churches of the Slovak part of the Carpathian Mountain Area (Unesco heritage, 84 mi)
- Bardejov Town Conservation Reserve (Unesco heritage, 87 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 48.217 and 20.300 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 48° 13' 0" and E 20° 17' 59"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Forint - HUF
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 06:52 AM (Monday)
- Timezone: Europe/Budapest
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 4:49 am and 8:21 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to Hungary.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Hungary. Last Update: 2022-05-22 08:17:22
Ózd in Borsod-Abauj Zemplen county with it's 38,476 inhabitants is a city in Hungary about 77 mi (or 123 km) north-east of Budapest, the country's capital.
Local time in Ózd is now 06:52 AM (Monday). The local timezone is named Europe / Budapest with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 8 airports in the vicinity of Ózd, of which two are larger airports. The closest airport in Hungary is Miskolc Airport in a distance of 23 mi (or 38 km), East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Hungary is Caves of Aggtelek Karst and Slovak Karst in a distance of 20 mi (or 32 km), North-East.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Putnok, Belapatfalva, Petervasara, Eger and Rimavska Sobota. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 20°C / 67 °F
|Morning Temperature||8°C / 47 °F|
|Evening Temperature||19°C / 66 °F|
|Night Temperature||12°C / 53 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1012 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 6 km/h (3 mph) from North-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Few clouds, covering 17% of sky|
|General Conditions||Few clouds|
Tuesday, 24th of May 2022
13°C (56 °F)
10°C (51 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Wednesday, 25th of May 2022
22°C (71 °F)
16°C (61 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, broken clouds.
Thursday, 26th of May 2022
21°C (71 °F)
13°C (55 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, scattered clouds.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Ózd - Poland to Hungary by camper van part 47 of 55
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Alan-Heaths-History-Page/173472422695696 http://www.ceepackaging.com twitter : @ceepackaging ...
Ózd Rally 2012 Fodor - Maldrik gy. 4.
Ózd Rally 2012 4. Gyors (Sáta) Fodor Gábor - Maldrik Zsolt Suzuki GTi.
Bolyky Tamás Általános Iskola Ózd Felsős Farsang 2013 Palotás
Bolyky Tamás Általános Iskola Ózd Felsős Farsang 2013 Palotás.
VIII. Suzuki Kaiser Ózd Rally RTE 2010 Real-X Video
VIII, Suzuki Kaiser Ózd Rally RTE Kiskapudi-tető - Sáta (Gy2 Gy4 Gy6) www.rallymedia.try.hu.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Ózd is a city in Borsod-Abaúj-Zemplén county, Northern Hungary, 40 km away from county seat Miskolc. Ózd is the second largest city of the county.
Farkaslyuk is a village in Borsod-Abaúj-Zemplén county, Hungary.
Ózd subregion Borsod-Abaúj-Zemplén second largest subregion. Area : 548,39 km². Population : 69 400 (2009)
These districts belong to Ózd.Other districts
These are districts that are close by, but belong to a different city than Ózd.Popular in vicinity
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Ózd.
Ózd › North-East: 25, Ózd (source)
Ózd › South: 25, Ózd (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Bolyok, Uraj, Sajóvárkony, Szentsimon, Hodoscsépány, Susa, Ózd, Center, Озд, ازد, אוזד, Ozd, 歐茲德