in Heves megye, Hungary
- Miskolc Airport (20 mi)
- Lučenec Airport (35 mi)
- Košice Airport (58 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (67 mi)
- Debrecen International Airport (70 mi)
- Sliač Airport (70 mi)
- Nowy Targ Airport (99 mi)
- Szeged Glider Airport (125 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (143 mi)
- Caves of Aggtelek Karst and Slovak Karst (Unesco heritage, 30 mi)
- Old Village of Hollókő and its Surroundings (Unesco heritage, 39 mi)
- Tokaj Wine Region Historic Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 46 mi)
- Hortobágy National Park - the Puszta (Unesco heritage, 48 mi)
- Levoča, Spišský Hrad and the Associated Cultural Monuments (Unesco heritage, 68 mi)
- Budapest, including the Banks of the Danube, the Buda Castle Quarter and Andrássy Avenue (Unesco heritage, 72 mi)
- Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity (Unesco heritage, 73 mi)
- Vlkolínec (Unesco heritage, 85 mi)
- Bardejov Town Conservation Reserve (Unesco heritage, 95 mi)
- Wooden Churches of the Slovak part of the Carpathian Mountain Area (Unesco heritage, 96 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 48.050 and 20.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 48° 2' 59" and E 20° 22' 0"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Forint - HUF
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 06:42 PM (Monday)
- Timezone: Europe/Budapest
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:33 am and 6:25 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,8 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Hungary.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Hungary. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Bélapátfalva in Heves megye with it's 3,401 citizens is a place in Hungary about 72 mi (or 117 km) north-east of Budapest, the country's capital city.
Current time in Bélapátfalva is now 06:42 PM (Monday). The local timezone is named Europe / Budapest with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 9 airports near Bélapátfalva, of which two are larger airports. The closest airport in Hungary is Miskolc Airport in a distance of 20 mi (or 33 km), East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Hungary is Caves of Aggtelek Karst and Slovak Karst in a distance of 30 mi (or 48 km), North. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Eger, Ozd, Putnok, Petervasara and Fuzesabony. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 23°C / 74 °F
|Morning Temperature||14°C / 58 °F|
|Evening Temperature||22°C / 71 °F|
|Night Temperature||18°C / 65 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1018 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 5 km/h (3 mph) from West|
|Cloud Conditions||Scattered clouds, covering 47% of sky|
|General Conditions||Scattered clouds|
Tuesday, 28th of September 2021
23°C (73 °F)
14°C (57 °F)
Overcast clouds, gentle breeze.
Wednesday, 29th of September 2021
15°C (60 °F)
15°C (58 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Thursday, 30th of September 2021
16°C (60 °F)
13°C (55 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Bél-kői tanösvény - Bélapátfalva az Élmények Völgye ajánlatában
Hutter Feri Fefe Drift Sierra
Ferikénk megy a hegyen felfelé tempóban ! V8 Bmw motor van a Ford Sierra kasztniban.
Drift King of Europe Bel-Ko Hungary Grinchuk vs Campling
http://kingofeurope.net Recorded and streamed on King of Europe drifting Pro Series Top 32 at track Bel-Ko, Hungary Recorded and streamed by http://videoteamhungary.com.
Vona Gábor lakossági fóruma Bélapátfalván 2012 december.
Vona Gábor A Jobbik Magyarországért Mozgalom elnöke tartott lakossági fórumot Bélapátfalván 2012 decemberben.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Bélapátfalva is a town in Heves county, in Hungary, located north of the city of Eger. The town is located inside the Eger-river valley at an altitude of 311 meters above sea-level. Facing the town is the Bél-kő mountain which rises 811 meters and is one of the highest peaks of the Bükk mountains. The town is the site of the best preserved Romanesque church building in Hungary, formerly part of a Cistercian abbey. The church was built after 1232 and later modified in Gothic style.
These districts belong to Bélapátfalva.Other districts
These are districts that are close by, but belong to a different city than Bélapátfalva.Popular in vicinity
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Bélapátfalva.
Bélapátfalva › South: 2506, Bélapátfalva (source)
Bélapátfalva › North: 2506, Bélapátfalva (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: