in Okres Praha-Západ of Central Bohemia, Czechia
- Ruzyně International Airport (1 mi)
- Karlovy Vary International Airport (59 mi)
- Pardubice Airport (67 mi)
- Mariánské Lázně Airport (68 mi)
- Dresden Airport (75 mi)
- Altenburg-Nobitz Airport (98 mi)
- Cottbus-Drewitz Airport (125 mi)
- Leipzig Halle Airport (128 mi)
- Linz Airport (128 mi)
- Berlin-Schönefeld International Airport (162 mi)
- Berlin-Tegel International Airport (176 mi)
- Historic Centre of Prague (Unesco heritage, 8 mi)
- Kutná Hora: Historical Town Centre with the Church of St Barbara and the Cathedral of Our Lady at Sedlec (Unesco heritage, 46 mi)
- Dresden Elbe Valley (Unesco heritage, 69 mi)
- Holašovice Historical Village Reservation (Unesco heritage, 78 mi)
- Historic Centre of Telč (Unesco heritage, 82 mi)
- Pilgrimage Church of St John of Nepomuk at Zelená Hora (Unesco heritage, 83 mi)
- Historic Centre of Český Krumlov (Unesco heritage, 88 mi)
- Jewish Quarter and St Procopius' Basilica in Třebíč (Unesco heritage, 95 mi)
- Muskauer Park / Park Mużakowski (Unesco heritage, 105 mi)
- Wachau Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 130 mi)
- Zoo Praha (zoo, (8 mi)
- Indonéská džungle (zoo, (8 mi)
- Petřínská rozhledna (observation point, (7 mi)
- Prague Zoo (zoo, (8 mi)
- Mod (observation point, (11 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 50.084 and 14.240 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 50° 5' 3" and E 14° 14' 25"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Koruna - CZK
- Spoken languages:
- Czech, Slovak
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 05:15 AM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Prague
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:46 am and 4:01 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,2 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Czech Republic.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Czechia. Last Update: 2023-12-05 08:27:35
Jeneček in Okres Praha-Západ (Central Bohemia) is a city in Czechia a little west of Prague, the country's capital.
Local time in Jeneček is now 05:15 AM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Prague with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 11 airports in the vicinity of Jeneček, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Czechia is Ruzyně International Airport in a distance of 1 mi (or 2 km), North-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Czechia is Historic Centre of Prague in a distance of 8 mi (or 13 km), East. We found 5 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. If you need a place to sleep, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Prague, Usti nad Labem, Rathmannsdorf, Struppen and Dohma. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 0°C / 33 °F
|Morning Temperature||-2°C / 28 °F|
|Evening Temperature||1°C / 33 °F|
|Night Temperature||-1°C / 30 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1014 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 7 km/h (4 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 100% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light snow|
Thursday, 7th of December 2023
-0°C (32 °F)
-4°C (24 °F)
Overcast clouds, light breeze.
Friday, 8th of December 2023
-5°C (23 °F)
-1°C (30 °F)
Overcast clouds, gentle breeze.
Saturday, 9th of December 2023
-2°C (29 °F)
-1°C (29 °F)
Overcast clouds, light breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Courtyard Prague Airport
Holiday Inn PRAGUE AIRPORT
Villa St. Tropez
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Inversion and sunset take off from Prague
Take off from Prague (PRG/LKPR) Route to Dubai 18.12.2013 Boeing B777-31H A6-EMT Emirates Odlet z Prahy při inverzi a západu slunce.
Wizz Air Airbus A320 landing at Prague Ruzyne airport
Wizz Air Airbus A320 landing on the runway 06 of the Prague Ruzyne airport (Czech Republic) on Monday, August 24th 2009 flight W6 0842.
The Flying Bulls historic aircraft ✈ take-off from Prague LKPR
[HD] ✈ Douglas DC-6B, Reg: N996DM Historic aircraft Yugoslavia's "Air Force One" Marshal Tito, take-off from Prague Airport (PRG) to Salzburg Airport (SZG), date: 26/08/2011, time: 13:00...
R6 under construction
Czech Expressway R6 from Cheb to Prague. Section Pavlov - Praha 10,4 km under construction. Video from Jeneč to Prague Airport 2 months before opening.
Travel Service - landing Prague Airport LKPR
QS0833 from Tel Aviv TLV to Prague Ruzyne PRG, Airbus A320-212, Reg: TS-INN, date: 2011-08-26, touch-down time: 12:16 CET.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Dobrovíz is located on the west side of Prague, close to Prague International Airport. 477 citizens.
Chrášťany (Prague-West District)
Chrášťany (Prague-West District) is a village and municipality in Prague-West District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic.
Chýně is a village and municipality in Prague-West District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic. It lies 14 km west from the centre of Prague and 2 km from its edge near the suburb of Zličín. To the northeast is the town of Hostivice and the town of Rudná is to the southwest. The Litovický stream runs east along the northern border and forms two small ponds. The upper pond is called Basta, has a dam, and a small sandy beach added in 2008. The lower pond is called Strahov.
Jeneč is a village and municipality in Prague-West District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic.
Kněževes (Prague-West District)
Kněževes (Prague-West District) is a village and municipality in Prague-West District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Jeneček.
Kněževes: Prague Airport − letiště Praha, Kněževes (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.