in Okres Praha-Západ of Central Bohemia, Czechia
- Ruzyně International Airport (2 mi)
- Karlovy Vary International Airport (60 mi)
- Pardubice Airport (66 mi)
- Mariánské Lázně Airport (68 mi)
- Dresden Airport (76 mi)
- Altenburg-Nobitz Airport (99 mi)
- Cottbus-Drewitz Airport (126 mi)
- Linz Airport (127 mi)
- Leipzig Halle Airport (128 mi)
- Berlin-Schönefeld International Airport (163 mi)
- Berlin-Tegel International Airport (177 mi)
- Historic Centre of Prague (Unesco heritage, 8 mi)
- Kutná Hora: Historical Town Centre with the Church of St Barbara and the Cathedral of Our Lady at Sedlec (Unesco heritage, 46 mi)
- Dresden Elbe Valley (Unesco heritage, 69 mi)
- Holašovice Historical Village Reservation (Unesco heritage, 77 mi)
- Historic Centre of Telč (Unesco heritage, 82 mi)
- Pilgrimage Church of St John of Nepomuk at Zelená Hora (Unesco heritage, 83 mi)
- Historic Centre of Český Krumlov (Unesco heritage, 87 mi)
- Jewish Quarter and St Procopius' Basilica in Třebíč (Unesco heritage, 94 mi)
- Muskauer Park / Park Mużakowski (Unesco heritage, 106 mi)
- Wachau Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 130 mi)
- Zoo Praha (zoo, (8 mi)
- Indonéská džungle (zoo, (8 mi)
- Petřínská rozhledna (observation point, (7 mi)
- Prague Zoo (zoo, (8 mi)
- Mod (observation point, (11 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 50.071 and 14.243 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 50° 4' 14" and E 14° 14' 35"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Koruna - CZK
- Spoken languages:
- Czech, Slovak
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 05:07 AM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Prague
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:46 am and 4:01 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,2 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Czech Republic.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Czechia. Last Update: 2023-12-05 08:27:35
Břve in Okres Praha-Západ (Central Bohemia) is a city in Czechia a little west of Prague, the country's capital city.
Local time in Břve is now 05:07 AM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Prague with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 11 airports in the vicinity of Břve, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Czechia is Ruzyně International Airport in a distance of 2 mi (or 4 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Czechia is Historic Centre of Prague in a distance of 8 mi (or 13 km), East. We discovered 5 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. Looking for a place to stay? we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Prague, Usti nad Labem, Rathmannsdorf, Struppen and Dohma. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 0°C / 33 °F
|Morning Temperature||-2°C / 28 °F|
|Evening Temperature||1°C / 33 °F|
|Night Temperature||-1°C / 30 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1014 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 7 km/h (4 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 100% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light snow|
Thursday, 7th of December 2023
-0°C (32 °F)
-4°C (24 °F)
Overcast clouds, light breeze.
Friday, 8th of December 2023
-5°C (23 °F)
-1°C (30 °F)
Overcast clouds, gentle breeze.
Saturday, 9th of December 2023
-2°C (29 °F)
-1°C (29 °F)
Overcast clouds, light breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Courtyard Prague Airport
Holiday Inn PRAGUE AIRPORT
Villa St. Tropez
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
R6 under construction
Czech Expressway R6 from Cheb to Prague. Section Pavlov - Praha 10,4 km under construction. Video from Jeneč to Prague Airport 2 months before opening.
R6: Nové Strašecí - (Praha) Řepy (3.5x)
R6: Nové Strašecí - Řepy. Kierunek Praha (Praga). R6: Nové Straseci - Repy towards Praha (Prague).
Břve, zastávka u rybníka, příslib cest
Zastavil jsem se, protože u Břvevského rybníka je moc pěkně a už dlouho se chystám zdejší krajinu důkladně prozkoumat.
MPX Mentor OnBoard Video
I mounted 260g camera on the wing - just to try. Total airplane weight: 2720g. The aerodynamics was a little bit broken by the camera. That was placed exactly to the horizontal point of ballance,...
Orchestrion 810.224 na S65 - Hostivice,17.1.2013
Motorový vůz "Orchestrion" ČD 810.224 s vlaky Os 25918 a 25919 ve stanici Hostivice. Vlak Os 25918 linky S65 (Praha-Smíchov Na Knížecí 12.56 - Hostivice 13.25) jel ve svém pravidelném...
Take Off from Prague Ruzyně International Airport (LKPR) in stormy weather
Flight was from LKPR to LIRF 31/08/2012 Airbus A320 Czech Airlines.
Orchestrion 810.334 - Hostivice, 17.1.2013
Motorový vůz "Orchestrion" ČD 810.334 na lince S65 ve stanici Hostivice - příjezd jako Os 25920, odjezd jako Os 25917. Vlak Os 25920 linky S65 (Praha-Smíchov Na Knížecí 13.56 - Hostivice...
Brejlovec 750.706 Spencer + 954.203 Jerry - R1290, Hostivice, 17.1.2013
Dieselektrická lokomotiva "Katrovec" ČD 750.706 Spencer + řídící vůz 954.203 Jerry na vlaku R 1290 ve stanici Hostivice. Vlak R 1290 linky R5 (Praha Masarykovo nádraží 13.02 - Rakovník...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Dobrovíz is located on the west side of Prague, close to Prague International Airport. 477 citizens.
Chrášťany (Prague-West District)
Chrášťany (Prague-West District) is a village and municipality in Prague-West District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic.
Chýně is a village and municipality in Prague-West District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic. It lies 14 km west from the centre of Prague and 2 km from its edge near the suburb of Zličín. To the northeast is the town of Hostivice and the town of Rudná is to the southwest. The Litovický stream runs east along the northern border and forms two small ponds. The upper pond is called Basta, has a dam, and a small sandy beach added in 2008. The lower pond is called Strahov.
Jeneč is a village and municipality in Prague-West District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic.
Jinočany is a village and municipality in Prague-West District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Břve.
- Usti nad Labem
Kněževes: Prague Airport − letiště Praha, Kněževes (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.