in Občina Sežana, Slovenia
- Portoroz Airport (21 mi)
- Trieste / Ronchi Dei Legionari (21 mi)
- Ljubljana Jože Pučnik Airport (45 mi)
- Rijeka Airport (48 mi)
- Pula Airport (56 mi)
- Klagenfurt Airport (68 mi)
- Venezia / Tessera - Marco Polo Airport (75 mi)
- Treviso / Sant'Angelo Airport (81 mi)
- Lošinj Island Airport (83 mi)
- Zagreb Airport (106 mi)
- Bologna / Borgo Panigale Airport (150 mi)
- Škocjan Caves (Unesco heritage, 7 mi)
- Archaeological Area and the Patriarchal Basilica of Aquileia (Unesco heritage, 25 mi)
- Longobards in Italy. Places of the Power (568-774 A.D.) (Unesco heritage, 34 mi)
- Episcopal Complex of the Euphrasian Basilica in the Historic Centre of Poreč (Unesco heritage, 36 mi)
- Venice and its Lagoon (Unesco heritage, 77 mi)
- The Dolomites (Unesco heritage, 103 mi)
- City of Graz – Historic Centre and Schloss Eggenberg (Unesco heritage, 119 mi)
- Early Christian Monuments of Ravenna (Unesco heritage, 121 mi)
- Vedetta Alice (observation point, (4 mi)
- Vedetta d'Italia (observation point, (6 mi)
- Vedetta di S. Lorenzo (observation point, (6 mi)
- Vedetta di Moccò (observation point, (6 mi)
- Acquario Marino della Città di Trieste (zoo, (7 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 45.709 and 13.873 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 45° 42' 33" and E 13° 52' 23"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Slovenian, Serbo-Croatian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 11:59 PM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Ljubljana
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:29 am and 7:42 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 2,8 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to Slovenia.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Slovenia. Last Update: 2020-04-08 07:22:58
Delve into Sežana
Sežana in Občina Sežana with it's 5,531 habitants is located in Slovenia about 38 mi (or 62 km) south-west of Ljubljana, the country's capital town.
Current time in Sežana is now 11:59 PM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Ljubljana with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports close to Sežana, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Slovenia is Portoroz Airport in a distance of 21 mi (or 33 km), South-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Slovenia is Škocjan Caves in a distance of 7 mi (or 11 km), South-East. We encountered 5 points of interest near this location. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Zolla, Divaca, Dolina, Trieste and Kozina. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 21°C / 69 °F
|Morning Temperature||21°C / 69 °F|
|Evening Temperature||13°C / 56 °F|
|Night Temperature||9°C / 48 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1027 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 8 km/h (5 mph) from West|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Thursday, 9th of April 2020
21°C (70 °F)
11°C (52 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Friday, 10th of April 2020
21°C (70 °F)
13°C (55 °F)
Few clouds, calm.
Saturday, 11th of April 2020
21°C (70 °F)
13°C (55 °F)
Few clouds, light breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
La Valle di Banne
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Jama ob meji pri Sežani, oktober 2009
Nanizanih je nekaj utrinkov z jamarske ekskurzije v začetku oktobra 2009, ob začetku v precej nevihtnem vremenu, na sežanski kras. Bili so trije udeleženci, Riko in Rok Grecs, ki sta jamo...
Tkanina mesta ANA DESETNICA v Sežani
Podlaga, Klub študentov Sežana in Občina Sežana so pripravili pestro kulturno poletje v Sežani. Poletje je prineslo kar nekaj novosti, predvsem pa ponudilo različne kulturne zvrsti. V...
Dancing Horses Claraz8's photos around Lipica, Slovenia (viale horse and pet trieste)
Preview of Claraz8's blog at TravelPod. Read the full blog here: http://www.travelpod.com/travel-blog-entries/claraz8/1/1250286087/tpod.html This blog preview was made by TravelPod using...
Predstavitev varstvo otrok Čebelica
Predstavitev varstva otrok Čebelica. Podatki so izmišljeni in so uporabljeni zgolj za izpolnitev obveznosti pri predmetu Sežana, 2014.
MTB-log = http://22.214.171.124/sites/mtblog/default.aspx Sezana-Orkek-Grapada.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Sežana railway station
Sežana railway station serves the town and municipality of Sežana, in the Slovenian Littoral region of Slovenia.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Sežana.
Žirje: Zirje pri Sezani, Žirje (source)
Padriciano: Area di Ricerca, Padriciano (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Sesana, سيجانا, Sežana, سژانا, セジャーナ, 세자나, Gmina Sežana, Сежана, Sexana, 塞扎纳