in Salamanca of Castille and León, Spain
- Alto Douro Wine Region (Unesco heritage, 30 mi)
- Prehistoric Rock Art Sites in the Côa Valley and Siega Verde (Unesco heritage, 35 mi)
- Old City of Salamanca (Unesco heritage, 69 mi)
- Las Médulas (Unesco heritage, 93 mi)
- Old Town of Cáceres (Unesco heritage, 116 mi)
- Route of Santiago de Compostela (Unesco heritage, 119 mi)
- Historic City of Toledo (Unesco heritage, 125 mi)
- Royal Monastery of Santa María de Guadalupe (Unesco heritage, 128 mi)
- Monastery of Batalha (Unesco heritage, 131 mi)
- Monastery of Alcobaça (Unesco heritage, 133 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 41.158 and -5.634 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 41° 9' 27" and W -5° 38' 2"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Spanish, Catalan, Galician, Basque, Occitan
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 04:37 AM (Monday)
- Timezone: Europe/Madrid
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:57 am and 9:41 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -41.117 and 174.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,2 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Spain.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Spain. Last Update: 2022-05-22 08:17:22
Topas in Salamanca (Castille and León) with it's 681 residents is a town located in Spain about 113 mi (or 182 km) north-west of Madrid, the country's capital place.
Time in Topas is now 04:37 AM (Monday). The local timezone is named Europe / Madrid with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 9 airports nearby Topas, of which one is a larger airport. The closest airport in Spain is Salamanca Airport in a distance of 16 mi (or 25 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Alto Douro Wine Region in Portugal at a distance of 30 mi (or 48 km). The closest in Spain is Old City of Salamanca in a distance of 69 mi (or 48 km), West. Need some hints on where to stay? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Being here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Palencia de Negrilla, Tardaguila, Negrilla de Palencia, Valdunciel and Arcediano. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 22°C / 72 °F
|Morning Temperature||11°C / 52 °F|
|Evening Temperature||19°C / 66 °F|
|Night Temperature||14°C / 57 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1010 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Fresh Breeze with 14 km/h (8 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Broken clouds, covering 81% of sky|
|General Conditions||Broken clouds|
Tuesday, 24th of May 2022
15°C (58 °F)
10°C (49 °F)
Overcast clouds, moderate breeze.
Wednesday, 25th of May 2022
17°C (62 °F)
11°C (52 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, few clouds.
Thursday, 26th of May 2022
20°C (68 °F)
14°C (57 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Topas is a municipality located in the province of Salamanca, Castile and León, Spain. According to the 2004 census, the municipality has a population of 695 inhabitants.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Topas.
- Palencia de Negrilla
- Negrilla de Palencia
- Calzada de Valdunciel
- Aldeanueva de Figueroa
- Villamor de los Escuderos
- Castellanos de Villiquera
- Pedrosillo el Ralo
- San Cristobal de la Cuesta
- Monterrubio de Armuna
- Pajares de la Laguna
- Villaverde de Guarena
- Castellanos de Moriscos
- Villares de la Reina
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: