in Občina Šenčur, Slovenia
- Ljubljana Jože Pučnik Airport (3 mi)
- Klagenfurt Airport (26 mi)
- Trieste / Ronchi Dei Legionari (55 mi)
- Maribor Airport (62 mi)
- Portoroz Airport (67 mi)
- Graz Airport (69 mi)
- Rijeka Airport (73 mi)
- Zagreb Airport (86 mi)
- Pula Airport (98 mi)
- Venezia / Tessera - Marco Polo Airport (113 mi)
- Treviso / Sant'Angelo Airport (116 mi)
- Vienna International Airport (162 mi)
- Škocjan Caves (Unesco heritage, 46 mi)
- Longobards in Italy. Places of the Power (568-774 A.D.) (Unesco heritage, 49 mi)
- Archaeological Area and the Patriarchal Basilica of Aquileia (Unesco heritage, 62 mi)
- City of Graz – Historic Centre and Schloss Eggenberg (Unesco heritage, 72 mi)
- Episcopal Complex of the Euphrasian Basilica in the Historic Centre of Poreč (Unesco heritage, 82 mi)
- Hallstatt-Dachstein / Salzkammergut Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 97 mi)
- Plitvice Lakes National Park (Unesco heritage, 112 mi)
- Semmering Railway (Unesco heritage, 116 mi)
- Historic Centre of the City of Salzburg (Unesco heritage, 125 mi)
- Aussichtsturm Pyramidenkogel (observation point, (27 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 46.267 and 14.433 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 46° 16' 0" and E 14° 25' 59"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Slovenian, Serbo-Croatian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 07:55 PM (Monday)
- Timezone: Europe/Ljubljana
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:30 am and 7:38 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 2,8 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to Slovenia.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Slovenia. Last Update: 2020-04-06 07:22:42
Delve into Luže
Luže in Občina Šenčur with it's 326 habitants is located in Slovenia about 15 mi (or 25 km) north of Ljubljana, the country's capital town.
Current time in Luže is now 07:55 PM (Monday). The local timezone is named Europe / Ljubljana with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 12 airports close to Luže, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Slovenia is Ljubljana Jože Pučnik Airport in a distance of 3 mi (or 5 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Slovenia is Škocjan Caves in a distance of 46 mi (or 75 km), South-West. We encountered 1 points of interest near this location. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Sencur, Preddvor, Cerklje na Gorenjskem, Kranj and Vodice. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 19°C / 66 °F
|Morning Temperature||17°C / 62 °F|
|Evening Temperature||10°C / 50 °F|
|Night Temperature||4°C / 39 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1027 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 5 km/h (3 mph) from West|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 1% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Tuesday, 7th of April 2020
16°C (62 °F)
4°C (39 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Wednesday, 8th of April 2020
17°C (63 °F)
5°C (42 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Thursday, 9th of April 2020
20°C (68 °F)
8°C (47 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Bed & Breakfast Pr'Sknet
Azul near LJU airport
Rooms & Apartments Kepic
Dvor Jezersek Ljubljana Airport
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Preddvor - Dvor mirne narave
Predstavitev Preddvora. jezero Črnava, poroka, poročni drevored, plezališče.
Ocenjevanje urejenosti hiš in vrtov 2013 v občini Preddvor
Že tradicionalno od leta 2002 vsako leto na TD Preddvor izvedemo projekt ocenjevanja urejenosti hiš in vrtov. Letošnje leto smo fotografije čudovite urejenosti okolice in hiš v naši občini...
Očistimo Slovenijo 2012 - NK PREDDVOR
Čistilna akcija kluba NK Preddvor v sklopu akcije Očistimo Slovenijo 2012.
Cesar (NK Preddvor) zabil eurogol na 'El clasicu' proti NK Visoko. Komentator: Mladen Delić 19.4.2008 Športni park Rapa, Visoko.
20110611_Preddvor_Regijsko preverjanje usposobljenosti ekip prve pomoči CZ in RK Gorenjske
Preddvor Regijsko preverjanje usposobljenosti ekip prve pomoči CZ in RK Gorenjske.
Polžja erotika / Snail Erotica
Recorded in Preddvor, Slovenia - June 13, 2012 (Canon 7D with Sigma 24mm f1.8 EX DG Macro)
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Ljubljana Jože Pučnik Airport
Ljubljana Jože Pučnik Airport (Slovene: Letališče Jožeta Pučnika Ljubljana), also known by its previous name Brnik Airport, is the international airport of Ljubljana, Slovenia. The airport is located near the village of Brnik, 19 km north of Ljubljana and 11 km south of Kranj on the road between Kranj and Mengeš. It has a 3,300 m × 45 m ( ft × ft) paved runway. The airport was opened on December 24, 1963.
Turn Castle near Preddvor
Turn Castle is a castle near the village of Potoče in the municipality of Preddvor in the Upper Carniolan region of Slovenia. The castle was first mentioned in 1408 and was probably built in the mid-14th century. In the early 15th century, it came into the possession of the Counts of Celje. The original castle was severely damaged in 1439, during the fights between the Habsburgs and the Counts of Celje, and again by the Ottoman Turks in 1473.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Luže.
Voglje: Letališče Ljubljana, Voglje (source)
Voglje: Letalisce Brnik, Voglje (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: