in Villa García of Estado de Zacatecas, Mexico
- Jesus Teran International Airport (39 mi)
- Ponciano Arriaga International Airport (66 mi)
- General Leobardo C. Ruiz International Airport (69 mi)
- Del Bajío International Airport (86 mi)
- Captain Rogelio Castillo National Airport (131 mi)
- Don Miguel Hidalgo Y Costilla International Airport (143 mi)
- Zamora Airport (148 mi)
- Querétaro Intercontinental Airport (156 mi)
- Camino Real de Tierra Adentro (Unesco heritage, 38 mi)
- Historic Centre of Zacatecas (Unesco heritage, 53 mi)
- Agave Landscape and Ancient Industrial Facilities of Tequila (Unesco heritage, 91 mi)
- Historic Town of Guanajuato and Adjacent Mines (Unesco heritage, 111 mi)
- Hospicio Cabañas, Guadalajara (Unesco heritage, 112 mi)
- Deportivo Colon de Aguascalientes (Golf course, 27 mi)
- Pulgas Pandas Country Club (Golf course, 28 mi)
- Club Campestre de Aguascalientes (Golf course, 29 mi)
- Club de Golf Picacho (Golf course, 34 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 22.162 and -101.956 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 22° 9' 42" and W -101° 57' 20"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Peso - MXN
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 07:23 AM (Saturday)
- Timezone: America/Mexico_City
- UTC/GMT offset: -6 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:09 am and 6:51 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -19.728 and 63.483 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Petit Gravier
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,3 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Mexico.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Mexico. Last Update: 2021-02-27 08:32:48
Delve into Villa García
Villa García in Villa García (Estado de Zacatecas) with it's 5,489 habitants is a city located in Mexico about 263 mi (or 423 km) north-west of Mexico City, the country's capital town.
Current time in Villa García is now 07:23 AM (Saturday). The local timezone is named America / Mexico City with an UTC offset of -6 hours. We know of 8 airports closer to Villa García, of which one is a larger airport. The closest airport in Mexico is Jesus Teran International Airport in a distance of 39 mi (or 63 km), South-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Mexico is Camino Real de Tierra Adentro in a distance of 38 mi (or 60 km), North-East. Also, if you like playing golf, there are some options within driving distance.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Tepezala, Palo Alto, San Francisco de los Romos, Cosio and Pinos. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 26°C / 79 °F
|Morning Temperature||10°C / 50 °F|
|Evening Temperature||20°C / 68 °F|
|Night Temperature||13°C / 56 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1011 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 6 km/h (4 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Broken clouds, covering 54% of sky|
|General Conditions||Broken clouds|
Saturday, 27th of February 2021
24°C (76 °F)
17°C (62 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Sunday, 28th of February 2021
24°C (76 °F)
17°C (62 °F)
Few clouds, light breeze.
Monday, 1st of March 2021
22°C (72 °F)
14°C (57 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Templo de Nuestra señora de Loreto en Loreto Zacatecas
Templo muy grande y bonito, solo le falta una limpieza a la imagen principal y restaurar el resplandor con oro fino en hoja.
Luz y Sonido Extremo de Loreto Zacatecas
RENTA DE AUDIO, VIDEO E ILUMINACION, PANTALLAS GIGANTES, PISTA DE BAILE ILUMINADA,VIDEOFILMACION HD, FOTOGRAFIA DIGITAL, SHOW PERFORMANS, SANQUEROS Y MUCHO ...
CORAA LORETO ZACATECAS
Paisajes de Loreto zacatecas para visitar vacacionar imágenes tomadas por parte de coraa Loreto Zacatecas.
Mr Thanthee - 1-2-3
Mr Thanthee tirando pasta con sus homies en Lowreto Zac Productor/Director G-doble-C myspace.com/496squad2 Puro corte directo, sin correcion de color, editado en final cut y grabado...
Mexicana en MachuPicchu, las mejores Vacaciones, Testimonio de Viaje
Agencia de Viajes y Turismo "machupicchu Travel" http://www.machupicchu.biz/ Pasajera Mexicana brinda testimonio de viaje y recomienda nuestros servicios.
No soy el aire Rondalla SanMarqueña
05/06/2013 Presentacion de la rondalla SanMarqueña en Loreto, Zacatecas.
Expediciones Volcanes de México y Alpes - Alps & Mexican Volcanoes Expeditions
Mexican Volcanes & Alps Expeditions, Trip all inclusive with land transportations, hotels, food and guide services. CONTCT US AT: México: 55 - 5669 3151 USA: 011 - 52 - 55 - 5669 5131 Europe:...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Villa García - Manga Rural is a barrio (neighbourhood or district) of Montevideo, Uruguay.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Villa García.
This is a wider card with supporting text below as a natural lead-in to additional content. This content is a little bit longer.
Antonio Orozco Torre Del Campo
Starting at: 05:00 pm (17:00).
More Information: eventful.com.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: