in Apulco of Estado de Zacatecas, Mexico
- Jesus Teran International Airport (28 mi)
- Don Miguel Hidalgo Y Costilla International Airport (77 mi)
- Del Bajío International Airport (84 mi)
- General Leobardo C. Ruiz International Airport (99 mi)
- Zamora Airport (102 mi)
- Ponciano Arriaga International Airport (124 mi)
- Captain Rogelio Castillo National Airport (132 mi)
- Tuxpan Airport (138 mi)
- Licenciado Gustavo Díaz Ordaz International Airport (175 mi)
- Agave Landscape and Ancient Industrial Facilities of Tequila (Unesco heritage, 51 mi)
- Hospicio Cabañas, Guadalajara (Unesco heritage, 55 mi)
- Camino Real de Tierra Adentro (Unesco heritage, 104 mi)
- Historic Centre of Zacatecas (Unesco heritage, 119 mi)
- Club de Golf Picacho (Golf course, 33 mi)
- Club Campestre de Aguascalientes (Golf course, 38 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 21.469 and -102.673 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 21° 28' 9" and W -102° 40' 24"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Peso - MXN
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 02:24 PM (Sunday)
- Timezone: America/Mexico_City
- UTC/GMT offset: -6 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:11 am and 6:07 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -19.728 and 63.483 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Petit Gravier
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,9 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Mexico.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Mexico. Last Update: 2020-11-29 08:32:14
Apulco in Apulco (Estado de Zacatecas) is a city in Mexico about 269 mi (or 434 km) north-west of Mexico City, the country's capital.
Local time in Apulco is now 02:24 PM (Sunday). The local timezone is named America / Mexico City with an UTC offset of -6 hours. We know of 9 airports in the vicinity of Apulco, of which two are larger airports. The closest airport in Mexico is Jesus Teran International Airport in a distance of 28 mi (or 45 km), North-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Mexico is Agave Landscape and Ancient Industrial Facilities of Tequila in a distance of 51 mi (or 82 km), South-East. Also, if you like golfing, there are multiple options in driving distance.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Apulco, Nochistlan de Mejia, Villa Hidalgo, Jalpa and San Juan de los Lagos. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 25°C / 76 °F
|Morning Temperature||11°C / 51 °F|
|Evening Temperature||22°C / 71 °F|
|Night Temperature||16°C / 60 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1014 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 6 km/h (4 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 2% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Sunday, 29th of November 2020
22°C (72 °F)
14°C (56 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Monday, 30th of November 2020
21°C (70 °F)
15°C (58 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Tuesday, 1st of December 2020
21°C (70 °F)
14°C (56 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Corrido del 40 en Vivo desde Teocaltiche
El corrido del 40, es un corrido que habla de algunos lugares Conocidos de Teocaltiche,Jal; De la Autoria del Sr. Julio Delgadillo originario de esta ciudad e Interpretado por la Banda Jaripera...
TEOCALTICHE PEREGRINACION DE ESCUELAS TEOCALCITY
PEREGRINACION DE LAS ESCUELAS PRIMARIAS LOCALES DURANTE LAS FIESTAS PATRONALES TEOCALTICHE 2008.
Noche de Gala Lírica en el Centro Cultural Acapulco parte 6
tenor ROBERTO GÓMEZ Y ALEJANDO GALLARDO.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Apulco.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Apulco, Rancho Apulco